PTWM #156 Betsy’s off to work in Foot Locker,Rachel is still off her rocker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything she's said so far, being that Nursery said that he is ready for mainstream school at the typical age, that he will eat new foods, that he can play without routine when encouraged, that he is fine around the other children and shows interest in them.

Well it sounds to me like they are very diplomatically saying 'Get your tit together," to Rachael and Josh. If it was a case study I was reading to analyse. That's the take out for me 🤷🏻‍♀️.
I totally agree. I also believe that they will be flagging concerns about neglect (across all areas of his development), emotional abuse, and documenting how his behaviour directly contradicts the narrative of the parents around the impact that autism has on his functioning.

I am in no doubt that R is being forced to transition him to school as part of a professional plan to protect W. That or keep him the nursery who clearly don't agree with her story about W. She has pushed her narrative so hard and seen portage, for example, as some sort of mark of severity of autism, that she lost sight of the scrutiny this would facilitate and the serious level of concern it would give rise to. It could even be the case that the children with disabilities (social work) team assessed him and raised concerns.

We will never know, but she is deflecting from something with the sudden avalanche of nursery-related posts. Add in the Betsy situation and moving Lula into her role and it is a very worrying position for those kids. Betty will see Lula taking over where she left off. R rubbing her nose in it to lure her back home. Wonder if B is upset about her mum throwing her dad under the bus and has been paid off? He's still her dad after all.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
We have NT and ND children at my nursery, some NT come in with comfort toys which they are allowed for a short period and then encouraged to put away so they can play more freely with the activities and with other children etc. Currently don’t have any ND children with special interests in toys like Wobble has but I imagine the thinking behind it would be similar as with the NT children, and for the same reasons - to allow him to explore other resources/friendships/materials etc etc.

For some children previously we have seen that unlimited access to their comforters (ie their pacifiers and soft toys when in the toddler room) can hinder their development as all they want to do is, for example with children that have dummies they have just wanted to keep it in all the time and not speak to practitioners or other children. I can see why they might want to limit his access to his animals.

Reactions: 21
Does anyone local know the nursery? Can you say, without naming the place, what they are like?

Reactions: 1
I've just seen the post about the nursery taking away his animals and trying to get him to play with something else.

Absolutely awful practice. Awful and Ofsted would be questioning why you have removed a childs interest. We had similar at our nursery.

Those animals should be included in all set ups through the setting which makes it inclusive for Wilby, not taken away and forcing him into play and only giving them back when he is starting to get upset and needing them.

You could easily meet all of his learning goals using animals as the basis and introduce other things into play. Well, any half decent practitioner would be able to do that.

Its written all through the eyfs and development matters about meeting the needs of the child in all aspects of development. If this practitioner was on my setting, I'd be having a chat in the office about her practice.

Those two posts are making me wonder whether actually the Nursery are that unprofessional that they are ignoring concerns about Wilbys fucked up home life? And how does Rachel manage to find these people that are equally as tit as she is?!?!
I totally agree with this and was worried I was wrong in thinking they were making a mistake doing this.
I have 2 children with ASD, so I have some idea in this area.
i do agree with expanding his parameters etc and incorporating other areas of play, but not at the expense of removing his comfort items. Just because a setting encourages or implements a strategy, doesn’t mean it’s right or should be encouraged.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does anyone local know the nursery? Can you say, without naming the place, what they are like?
I'm pretty sure I know where W is going to nursery and they have a very good reputation for how good they are with ND children.

Reactions: 11
Is this another way Wilby is proving she’s a “liar”? Showing that she’s created the animal lining obsession and he’s fine without it…

Reactions: 16
I know I'm changing the conversation a little but my insta got hacked a couple of weeks ago and today I caved and made a new one. I went and checked out PTWM photos and reels after seeing the clothes comments and is she pregnant? 🤰

Reactions: 1
I totally agree with this and was worried I was wrong in thinking they were making a mistake doing this.
I have 2 children with ASD, so I have some idea in this area.
i do agree with expanding his parameters etc and incorporating other areas of play, but not at the expense of removing his comfort items. Just because a setting encourages or implements a strategy, doesn’t mean it’s right or should be encouraged.
You are right, for your child and the majority of others. The difficulty with W is that we and anyone else who cares to look (nursery, portage, social workers, ed psychs) have seen plenty of evidence that how she describes W doesn't fit with his presentation and plenty of people have (rightly imho) pointed out that they are not promoting his development at home. We have seen too many lies and contradictory posts about W. There will be a multi agency approach to helping W because his parents sure as hell are not. He will be on every radar with all agencies collating evidence. He will have a lovely long chronology of concerns for such a young child. R needs to believe that SS never ignores mounting concerns. Then again, I believe she knows this already and is trying to discredit the nursery to her followers so that, no matter what, they believe an injustice has been done. I bet there was a meeting to discuss the new approach, but she won't share that.

If W had never been shown in insta to be able to do so many things she says he can't, I have no doubt the nursery would be approaching things differently. I bet the independent diagnosis team is enjoying watching all this unfold.

Never forget, she is a narcissistic manipulator and every post is designed to gaslight someone. Apart from the fashion. That stands alone!

Reactions: 30
Christ on a bike. Josh looks like Dick Van Dyke in Mary Poppins and Rach looks like she's done a 50 hour week down t'pit. Self absorbed cunts.
Kids? What kids 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
79912B4F-13C8-4264-8121-8BC1AD7DB2E1.jpeg

Devon’s most wanted
Racheal wanted for numerous scams PayPal, vouchers and other peoples husband’s and other peoples life stories
Features flared teeth (it is a thing) big lips, dressed like a chav with a turned in foot, does cringe reels

Joshua wanted for looking up tattle members and knowing about his wife’s scams while working as police officer
Features tic tak teeth, dresses like Liam Gallagher and has no balls

• Haha
Reactions: 71
View attachment 1745903
Devon’s most wanted
Racheal wanted for numerous scams PayPal, vouchers and other peoples husband’s and other peoples life stories
Features flared teeth (it is a thing) big lips, dressed like a chav with a turned in foot, does cringe reels

Joshua wanted for looking up tattle members and knowing about his wife’s scams while working as police officer
Features tic tak teeth, dresses like Liam Gallagher and has no balls
This is the best comment ever 🤣🤣
I can't believe they actually think that's a good photo to post 🤦‍♀️ and she thinks her husband is hot.... OK hun 🤢
Whoever said they look like crackheads had it spot on, especially with josh!! He looks gaunt!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Have a new thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.