PTWM #156 Betsy’s off to work in Foot Locker,Rachel is still off her rocker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can she ever have a day where she doesn’t have victim complex?! bleeping hell.

I have a friend like her. Never has a good day, always something wrong. If you’ve got a headache she’s got a brain tumour. It’s exhausting being around someone like that.

No wonder rach can’t hold on to any friends for more than 6 months

Reactions: 48
She’ll have paid for it. Loads of the instamamas did it with the Mail back in the day to drum up attention.
More likely the Mail just trawl instamums and print crap. They do it for all sorts, pull stories off mums net and reddit all the time as filler.

Reactions: 5
When she was talking to Lula in the loft, she said "Jo's looking after you". So Lucy isn't coming back after the fire setting incident 🤣 and is Jo leaving her own child to come and supervise Rabid's feral bunch? Is that part of a PA's usual duties?

I also noticed in the stories with the mirror, her mum said "John said I'd need some proper fittings for it", is this Toxic John the Toxic Brother who Wilbert's middle name was after but now he's Toxic so we don't talk about that?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Seriously I hate him! Him and pooh bear that fat thing that wanders through the woods with just a tee shirt on. He gives me the rage as well.
I'm wondering if I have a split personality and you are actually me 🤣🤣🤣 one eyed bleep of a bear. Love it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In my nursery, all meals, snacks, milk and formula milk are included in the daily charge (breakfast, lunch, tea and 2 x snack), so are nappies, wipes and creams. A full day varies between £51.60 and £55.60 depending on age.
Same. Only funded children pay for meals. We don't have anyone bringing their own food but I know some places do.
As a nursery practitioner of many years I KNOW that behind the scenes the nursery has discussed how tit Wilbys lunches are and how unacceptable they are. They have devised a nice, inoffensive way to approach the Shambletons about how to bloody provide a nutritious lunch for the poor kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick out teeth, but if you have good thoughts they will shine out your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely - Roald Dhal
59E7F222-3F0D-4357-88D5-D939C107F5F0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Can she ever have a day where she doesn’t have victim complex?! bleeping hell.

I have a friend like her. Never has a good day, always something wrong. If you’ve got a headache she’s got a brain tumour. It’s exhausting being around someone like that.

No wonder rach can’t hold on to any friends for more than 6 months
I have a family member like this, always updating her Facebook status, and also includes a picture if anything to do with hospitals, I unfollow so don’t see it all. Sad sods

Reactions: 13
A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick out teeth, but if you have good thoughts they will shine out your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely - Roald Dhal View attachment 1742992
Oh dear 🤦‍♀️ She is starting to resemble a cat (sorry no offense to cats) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh dear 🤦‍♀️ She is starting to resemble a cat (sorry no offense to cats) 🤣
How bloody dare you, my cat is the most perfect, beautiful being that has ever walked the earth!

He's also an absolute hole though 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So these idiots are off pissing about at a daft coffee shop, lula age 13 is parenting. It’s fkn pathetic. Why on earth thru had a baby i don’t know. And how can a 13 year old handle a level 3 autistic 3 year old when a 40 year old mother can’t. Also why do they just take him to cafes all the time.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
So these idiots are off pissing about at a daft coffee shop, lula age 13 is parenting. It’s fkn pathetic. Why on earth thru had a baby i don’t know. And how can a 13 year old handle a level 3 autistic 3 year old when a 40 year old mother can’t. Also why do they just take him to cafes all the time.
Why do Dumb and Dumber both have to go? One could have stayed home with Wilbert while the other went to piss about at the coffee shop. Oh that's right, because their whole relationship was built on sneaking around behind their respective partner's backs, and neither of them trusts the other one if they're not in constant eyeshot of each other 🙄

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.