Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dandymandy

Omg there’s just too much here to take in 😂
When she finally caught a troll? You weren’t hunting a bear, you probably trip over 14 of us before to get to the school 🤣
Next up, mind blown 🤯 well no surprise all that took was “ I knew they are normal people with normal lives but THEN she was a normal person with a normal life “ wow now my minds blown by that summary
Lastly, solicitor and police don’t make me laugh, what’s she gonna do use huns money to sue the people calling her out for stealing the huns money, brilliant 🤩 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 63

FridaK

VIP Member
I thought that I was okay with not knowing if Slosh was definitely sacked or not. I just thought it didn't really matter either way as long as he was no longer in the job. Only now I am thinking maybe I'm not, and I need to make an effort to find out.

I don't know..... I don't like this 'I can get people sacked' shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

ClArt20138

I must have this wrong.

Her dog is at death's door and her distraught daughter (who is possibly neuro diverse and has suffered with anxiety and trauma related stress) has been sent into school while she goes and gets her hair done miles away from home with her "girl gang". I really hope Downtime Dave is available should Lula need some additional support today.

• Sad
Reactions: 61

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Just for clarification rach, it isn't just a handful of people that are here stating their opinion about you. The attachments get almost 200 views at times and the wiki has been viewed over 58,000 times 🤷‍♀️ even if you did clarify where all this money and donations have gone, you would still have a thread because unfortunately your just not a very nice human being

• Heart
Reactions: 61

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Oh, I remember the calendars. Despite my best efforts to block them out...

View attachment 1605674

Along with the inspirational quotes... (I cropped the accompanying photo out, I figured it was best given that it shows a very young Betsy and Tallulah without tops on. Safeguarding Susan strikes again, hey?)

View attachment 1605676

The wine glasses were pretty special as well.

View attachment 1605677
2017: "Josh asked me to stop posting topless pictures of him"

2021: *Rambo posts CCTV screenshots of fully naked Josh outside the house*

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Not caught up on the thread yet but just seen the videos of Wilby and his counting
Hes only been at pre school for 2 weeks and he can already practically count to 10! Well done Wilby! 👏
See what he can achieve when come time is actually being spent with him and how quickly he learns. He's definitely being failed at home but thank god he's not going to pre school!

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Aab41

VIP Member
Ratchet, if you do find me and think you should inform my husband I'm a troll, well I've told him it's all kicking off, and I'm now in the hot tub with some wine catching up on a lot of posts while he puts the kids to bed! Think you'll find I'm winning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Hi newbie here, I stumbled over this site a while ago. Finally signed up last week. I can’t believe what I’ve seen this weekend. Just Wow
I’m ashamed to say I was on patreon. Cancelled now but can still see until she removes me
She says today that she’s spent all day with Jo, she seems upset already and then she goes, so what have I got to tell you, oh yeah ethal. She was an after thought and to cover up why she was really upset IMO
She said they think ethal has peri-don-itis that’s how she said it don’t know what that is

• Heart

goaldigger

VIP Member
I wish she would take a step back sometimes and look at herself and her life.
Someone has been saying horrible things about her online for what? 2/3 yrs???.....how does that feel Rach?
Now think about how the Original Mrs Marshall feels Rach.... when someone has been doing it to her for YEARS and profited from it?

• Heart

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Rach is a REBL without a clue;
Whilst poor Josh is at Sainsbury’s for his morning poo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Dance1983

I really don’t know what’s worse
- an 18year old having such lack of self control using language like that at the dinner table in front of much younger siblings
- Ratchet snorting and laughing
Or Ratchet putting out there for all to watch

And yet brands like Playdoh, Very, My Little Pony think she’s an acceptable brand rep?

• Angry
  • Sad

MrsA99

VIP Member
😮😮😮 I’m sorry what?? The person spent a year trying to ruin her life???
The person didn’t comment on the PTWM thread till January 2019 and stopped commenting a few weeks later in February 2019. They came back April this year.
I know I’ve said it before, but compared to others, the comments were tame!
Unless the person entered her DM’s and sent something particularly vile, what the hell are the police going to do??
How does that conversation go?
“Um, so this person showed concern and questioned your ability to safeguard your children and has pointed out that the way you speak to your husband would be considered abuse if roles were reversed?”
“What’s that? They spoke about your loft extension and the hobbit sized doorway?”
“Why do they all keep mentioning PayPal on that site??”
…… I’m sure you all can add to this and think of other things they’d ask 🤣
The police would have a field day if they looked at these threads closer.

Worse has been said in real life on Twitter and in comment sections of newspaper articles and people use their real identity! The police aren’t chasing after them.
Ridiculous!

Last edited:
Reactions: 56

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I've just found that user, what i find weird is why has she stated to R that she's deleted her account when she hasn't, she was viewing here 5 minutes ago.
And why didn't R copy and paste the other messages this user wrote about josh being a bent copper or the fall out with Emily? She's been a member here since nov 2019 so there's loads of other posts she could have chosen to post, but of course those ones would raise questions wouldn't they R 🤔

Reactions: 56

FridaK

VIP Member
Good to see Josh has aged another 25 years over this weekends antics anyway, even with that 3 layers of Iconic Dream Skin Duo 😑.

5D532291-33B5-426A-AB7D-330A7409F12F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

FridaK

VIP Member
I don’t want to jump to Riddleds defence but isn’t this a definition of what we do here??? 🤔
It depends on your motivation really.

(I don't post on here to piss anyone (inc Rach & Josh) off. I post on here for my own amusement and to chat with you lot. I've learnt lots from here about everyone's day to day life dealing with Autism, DA, and so many other things I probably would never have had conversations about. If that's labelled trolling by others, so be it, I could not care less.) I've said before, I think she shouldn't read here. I don't know why she does.

What a sad state of affairs that she didn't get enough attention at the weekend so she has decided to hijack other peoples Instagram posts looking for validation 🤦🏻‍♀️. Just focus on the kids and poor little Ethel, silly woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 55