PTWM #147 Josh was a bent copper but he got sacked, now doxxing a DV warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I work for our council. My friend is part of the social media team and messages like that to the FB account get forwarded on to a department. I wonder whoever’s inbox has looked at a wifie calling herself part time working mummy and hit delete.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Good to see Josh has aged another 25 years over this weekends antics anyway, even with that 3 layers of Iconic Dream Skin Duo 😑.

5D532291-33B5-426A-AB7D-330A7409F12F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
I'm not sure they were for tik tok, it sounded a lot better than that but I totally get what you mean. It's just not worth being "outed" accidentally for the ton of tit she gives.

I can't find the tik tok account, not sure if I remembered the name right, but did see this which made me laugh. It's nothing to do with rach or josh though.
I can’t find the TikTok now either. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I work for our council. My friend is part of the social media team and messages like that to the FB account get forwarded on to a department. I wonder whoever’s inbox has looked at a wifie calling herself part time working mummy and hit delete.
😂😂😂😂😂 I’d be hitting delete too

Reactions: 5
Hilarious Captain Crack Sparrow! I wonder if the penny will ever drop with Rachel herself that she is the issue she is the narc and it’s not everyone else who is to blame. Nor is it her Mum to blame who left her when she was 3 or whatever her story is.

The therapist will be saying to Rachel that it’s not her fault as well knows she won’t pay to come back if you are not massaging her giant twisted ego. I would go as far to say out of all the SM mummies Rachel is up there with the worst in the most wicked way.

Reactions: 13
A friend reminded me today: I used to have a few places I always went to at the same time, abusive exh started going to the same places at the same times. I tried to report it as harassment, but the police were having none of it, just said “well stop going there then”.

Pretty sure the same applies to reading a gossip site, because there is no trolling in your inbox Rach.
I had an ex that used to harass me by phone calls, texts, threaten to come round my house etc. The police told me to block his number, change my number and there is nothing I can do if someone turns up at my house unless they actually do something to me 🙄. The police are going to do duck all because gossiping on a website isn’t illegal, maybe immoral in some people’s eyes but having an opinion which differs against the masses isn’t illegal. If influencers could actually take criticism without setting their followers on them or the influencer themselves not being aggressive then places like tattler wouldn’t exist.

Reactions: 30
Good to see Josh has aged another 25 years over this weekends antics anyway, even with that 3 layers of Iconic Dream Skin Duo 😑.

View attachment 1609362
He looks bloody awful! He looks older than my dad and he’s in his sixties!

The lies, deceit, abuse and all round living with Screw Loose Sabrina will do that to ya, I guess 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
He looks bloody awful! He looks older than my dad and he’s in his sixties!

The lies, deceit, abuse and all round living with Screw Loose Sabrina will do that to ya, I guess 💁🏻‍♀️
He could do with some lip filler and a lighter shade of foundation!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Really hope the little puppy is ok. Still baffles me how she could be troll hunting with her dog so sick! I couldn’t function when my dog was ill, madness!!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I really don’t know what’s worse
- an 18year old having such lack of self control using language like that at the dinner table in front of much younger siblings
- Ratchet snorting and laughing
Or Ratchet putting out there for all to watch

And yet brands like Playdoh, Very, My Little Pony think she’s an acceptable brand rep?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.