PTWM #147 Josh was a bent copper but he got sacked, now doxxing a DV warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must have this wrong.

Her dog is at death's door and her distraught daughter (who is possibly neuro diverse and has suffered with anxiety and trauma related stress) has been sent into school while she goes and gets her hair done miles away from home with her "girl gang". I really hope Downtime Dave is available should Lula need some additional support today.

• Sad
Reactions: 61
I must have this wrong.

Her dog is at death's door and her distraught daughter (who is possibly neuro diverse and has suffered with anxiety and trauma related stress) has been sent into school while she goes and gets her hair done miles away from home with her "girl gang". I really hope Downtime Dave is available should Lula need some additional support today.
The same loving stepdad who joked about her drowning on holiday, and videoed her in order to assist her older sister in bullying her. If I was her I'd rather be at school 🤷

• Sad
Reactions: 55
Why would anyone contact her when she doesn’t read messages or listen to voicemails? Ever.

She's going to a posh salon to get her hair done. Hannah offered to take her and offered to drive but looks like she took her own car. Relatable Ratchet.
Ahh right. So Lula's dog is gravely ill. So they sent her to school and her Mother fucked off to another county for a hair appointment that she could have around the corner and been in driving distance of her daughter.

That is why people think you are a terrible mother Rachael. Basically because you only care about yourself my dear 😒.

AND, she's left the school pastoral team to deal with her kid. hole honestly, utter hole.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Why is it only Lula’s pastoral team? Thought the boys went there too.

I was meaning to say this ages ago too! Anyone else think it’s a shame that Seb didn’t continue his carpenter apprenticeship plan? I reckon he’d have liked it and would have given him skills for life - plus in future the opportunity to make his own money. Pretty sure she talked him into doing media so he could (her words) “edit her videos” as a way of keeping him beholden to her. What a shame.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I’m only on page 14 of this thread so still playing catch up, and I’m on holiday and haven’t managed to keep up with Tattle, never mind read 6 books. I’ve even left my child at home with a parent.
Anyway, I wanted to share with you all a bar I found today which I think you tattle bastards will like.
Josh are you here?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I must have this wrong.

This 💯%
L will be in bits & Raq has pissed off for the day. Unfortunately Billy no balls will be no help or comfort at all as he hates the dogs.
How sad 😞 Poor L

Reactions: 22
Why would anyone contact her when she doesn’t read messages or listen to voicemails? Ever.

She's going to a posh salon to get her hair done. Hannah offered to take her and offered to drive but looks like she took her own car. Relatable Ratchet.
What a cnut.. Her not you😂😂

Why would you share your call log with the public, Knowing your kids are upset about your family pet, why are you miles away having your hair done.? She didn’t want to send Wobbly to playschool the other week as they both had to “attend” a meeting but she has no qualms about pissing off with the girls for a play date… cnut… prioritise your life you u munter.!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Not only disappearing for the day but making sure she doesn't see any of them before she goes. (Someone else is driving whoi I thought might be Lianne but then why would she phone later?)
she needed someone to get the car off the drive. You can’t really see who, just a topless male I think. I thought it looked like Seb. But surely not. It must have been Josh, surely. The fact I’m trying to convince myself of that says a lot really

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.