PTWM #147 Josh was a bent copper but he got sacked, now doxxing a DV warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not caught up on the thread yet but just seen the videos of Wilby and his counting
Hes only been at pre school for 2 weeks and he can already practically count to 10! Well done Wilby! šŸ‘
See what he can achieve when come time is actually being spent with him and how quickly he learns. He's definitely being failed at home but thank god he's not going to pre school!

• Heart
Reactions: 60
She's got worse and what she has is life threatening only thing they can do is if they look at her insides but she'll need to go to Bristol
Omg šŸ„¹. What on Earth does she have? She's so young. Good grief x

Reactions: 11
Exactly the same as me! She sent me here herself and when I started to read all my gut feelings were confirmed. She is a vile spiteful woman and deserves all the karma that comes her way!
Same here she sent me here after her snotty car rant. I lurked for a long time before I actually joined

Reactions: 9
Oh look here are some cute videos of wilberforce to distract you from my troll meltdown at the weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Awwww Iā€™m so pleased for wee Wilby, 2 weeks of nursery and heā€™s flying along. We all knew that would be the case I bet heā€™s absolutely loving it, heā€™s getting the input and attention he needs so badly.

Poor Lula and Ethel though :( I hope she doesnā€™t post her grief all over instagram like she did with her ex step daughterā€™s dead horse that time šŸ¤žšŸ»

Reactions: 31
The user is ClarrieLou2, however the profile has been limited now so you can see her posts but only if you type an exact match into the search bar, and you cant see her past posts on her profile. I'm sure she won't mind me sharing the name as so many have found her
Oh I read that name. I didnā€™t realise it was that lady

I know the Smurf one, whatā€™s the name of the other one?
Whatā€™s the smurf one

Reactions: 2
Anyone else hear ā€œmy solicitor and policeā€ are involved?

id love to be a fly on the wall with that investigationā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did she get the attention she was craving after all the troll exposing at the weekend? Did any other influencer share her post and support her?

Reactions: 13
She's got worse and what she has is life threatening only thing they can do is if they look at her insides but she'll need to go to Bristol
Oh no poor Ethel. :( I don't wish a poorly pet on anyone. I hope they can get her to the vets in Bristol, I was there many times with my dog, they saved his life!

Reactions: 14
I see the tit shop is doing well then.... Arsetrid must have seen the light and jumped ship
She has been very quiet since the emily fall out?

How does she know carrie even works at the council....dont believe everything you read online rachelelelele

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Oh I really hope the little dog is ok. I wouldnā€™t wish that on anyone.

when my dog was really ill and in the vets before we lost him, I was beside myself, trying to keep my tit together for the kids.
How she had the headspace to go on a troll hunt just shows how self absorbed she is šŸ™„ freak

I am finding her bullying and gaslighting really disturbing.
Same. I found it really triggering.
And how she only shows certain messages to change the narrative, sheā€™s a gas lighting and very manipulating person

Reactions: 39
Oh I really hope the little dog is ok. I wouldnā€™t wish that on anyone.

when my dog was really ill and in the vets before we lost him, I was beside myself, trying to keep my tit together for the kids.
How she had the headspace to go on a troll hunt just shows how self absorbed she is šŸ™„ freak
I feel sorry for Lula who I think genuinely cares for the animals. I've never got the vibe from R that she actually cares that much about the dogs (even less so from J). She wanted Ethel to look cute for the gram. They have been neglected and palmed off on people just like the kids.

Edited to add I also feel sorry for the poor little doggie and hope if it's possible she pulls through.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.