Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chuff offohc

Book of lies 3 completed 🤣 whos taking one for the team then tattle bastards hahaha
80k words about her mum leaving and tattle bastards saying mean true things about her 😂

Iv contacted women's aid about her before. They were rude and ignorant about my concerns. So iv never donated a penny to them since. My kids regularly went shopping and took in boxes of food and donated their clothes etc. Iv not allowed them to do it since. Until womens aid do the right thing and distance themselves then in my mind there as bad as she is.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Mufasa

Chatty Member
The more I read, the more bullshit I smell. Something just doesn't sit right but I can't quite put my finger on it.

"I will talk about this in more detail when my brain calms down", which translates to "I will do a story but I need time to think about what bullshit I can come up with to make you all feel sorry for me. We needed to find a way to manipulate you muppets".
I’m expecting a long ass post tonight at 7pm for prime engagement time. She’ll have spent the whole day drafting it and getting Josh to read through. Getting my bingo card ready for the following:
Horrific, vile, poorly in the head, trolling my inbox since 2019, my family are happy and my fave - THESE PEOPLE ARE MOTHERS.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

DeathToCovid

VIP Member
Nobody commenting on TATTLE is going to get in trouble with any police or solicitors or court. This is a gossip forum that’s full legal to talk about and slag off people if we so wish. The only time it’s illegal is if you send horrific things to her inbox or the inbox of her children and friends. Calling her a twat on her posts is legal too, she is a twat it’s fucking fact.

She is trying to scare people and I bloody hope it’s not working.

Reactions: 50

Wotsit

VIP Member
I think she’s setting up a narrative for sympathy for when it comes out that Sloshy was sacked for gross misconduct. She’ll twist it that he was only looking at the police database to protect her because she was suicidal etc and he was doing all he could to help her.

She knows she can’t keep it a secret forever - not locally anyway.
i wish some locals would come on here and tell us.

there's so much i want to know about the career break, stabby going awol, waynebo, the comment from the hairdresser on the book burners posts about the things she knows about sloshy, the school mums she slags off. i'm proper nosy 😂

eta - and also why the apicellas backed down

Reactions: 50

FridaK

VIP Member
She really is delusional, isn’t she ? She can wreck women’s lives, harass supposed trolls, slag trolls of online say how vile etc they are.

If anything is ever aimed back at her she kicks off. You reap what you sow Rancid.

It’s says a lot about her with her high turn around of friends, employees etc. She’s clearly not a nice person.

She needs to take a look at herself before she tries to judge others.
LOL 😂😂.
Probably wasting my time here because she's so far gone but.....

Women Rachael has dragged in books and on the Internet:

Her Mum.
Her Step Mum.
Her Sister.
Josh's Ex Wife.
Edie's Dads Wife.
Vanessa.
Mia.
Ava.
Elsie.
Every woman who doesn't agree with her.
Whoever the friend is that said something upsetting. (Remember she said 'they must not have healed.')
Her own daughters.

Women I am occasionally bitchy about on the Internet (let's face it, I'm more bitchy about men.)

Rachael

But I need to heal?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

FridaK

VIP Member
That's exactly what she thinks. They had a petition going at one point that obviously didn't go very well 🤣

You don't see Beyonce, Rhianna or the beckhams or any A list celebs posting about trolls. They get actual real life ones that's stalk them and all sorts.
I think this is the point though. They are actual talented celebrities that are actually famous for what they contribute to society. Rachael is just a nobody, that runs a gift shop and has written 2 books that amount to nothing more than a bumper edition of Take A Break magazine. Plus she alluded herself to being a force for good with woman's issues and then does little more than cosmetically decorate two rundown shop units. Oh and lend space to someone offering a course in waffle to the odd woman who asks for it.

The reason we all come on here and take the piss is because it's like chatting about the local twat at school pick up. If she wasn't in her own head, way above her station, and had an ounce of humility, people wouldn't dislike as they do. Josh's pretentiousness and ego are that deluded, he's become a parody figure, nothing more. Plus to add to that, they are bloody horrible people and we know that because she's shared absolutely fucking everything about them. Oh then on top of that, there are secrets & lies.

The chatter on here is concentrated and can she can see it, but I guarantee it's no worse than what they have said about them locally. The bigger the audience, the bigger the invitation to gossip. Different to Beyoncé, as her 'trolling,' isn't local tit for tat gossip because she's Beyoncé, not Rach from Devon, who has loads of kids and a bad reputation.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Exactly this! Security was so, so tight. How do professionals allow this??! It is so dangerous. My only thought is that R isn't as involved and connected as she makes out she is.

I don't understand any of Rs claims and she overshares so much she could really be putting herself, her staff and family at risk - as well as potentionally allowing abusers to trace their fleeing survivors. It really is awful and irresponsible.
This bit exactly. She makes noises about "working with" and "behind the scenes", conveniently all very vague and wishy-washy. Last time she ditched the level 3 autistic, severely violent and difficult to control toddler to piss off to London to "do some important work" with Refuge, she was actually in the audience for the filming of a BGT episode 🤷 followed by a night on the cocktails and loving Booty Shorts Brian the hardest in a hotel room.

• Haha

Scotblock

VIP Member
I will never get over the irony of someone who has actively ruined lives and wrote books about it moaning about how a troll is ruining her life 😂 Wind it up Rachael hun, no one is really falling for the tiny tears act.

• Haha

winefeast

'Well this is cute whoever that was' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh that's made me laugh.
So cute. Nothing better than being reported for a bit of self harm banter 🙃😬

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Bluergh

VIP Member
As I’ve said before and I’ll say it again.

No one properly cares for her or loves her. Slosh just enables her & is as bad as her. He’s been badly manipulated & coerced he thinks it’s all normal behaviour.

It doesn't seem like any of her friends tell her or intervene. They are clearly enablers & just in it for what they can get.

What a lonely life she really has got.

Roma890

Rachs biggest trolls live in her own part of Torbay and she knows it - she needs Josh as her own personal body guard because she's frankly terrified of her shitty past confronting her ever time she turns a corner. Tellingly, her latest 2 best friends, Emily and Astrid are both "blow ins" - not born and bred.

The step sister who burnt her book has a public profile - one click and you can see the people who liked that video - some even with laughing emojis. They included members of her own step family, locals and more importantly relatives of Edies Dad including his own brother and Mother.

Where's the the screenshots of those very revealing comments on your Insta stories Rach?

cazzarole

Just went to have another look on that TikTok account to see if they’ve posted anymore, they haven’t but did notice they've gained some followers. If it’s any of you guys using your real names, be careful. She’s giving it one of them at the moment so if she catches wind of it you’ll have jubai on the phone, be sacked, divorced and disowned by everyone you know for being a vile little troll. 🤣

• Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
That's exactly what she thinks. They had a petition going at one point that obviously didn't go very well 🤣

You don't see Beyonce, Rhianna or the beckhams or any A list celebs posting about trolls. They get actual real life ones that's stalk them and all sorts.
You also don't see Beyonce etc flogging shite razors or sharing that their kids are on their period, or have been to the STI clinic 🤷

• Haha

Marshallmum1982

VIP Member
Let's just remember - shes the sort of woman who is out for revenge for anyone who has wronged her. Look at her track record of family and friends. She wants revenge on everyone of us on here for seeing through her facade so her new book will definitely be filled with Tattle hate. What she doesn't get is most of us don't give a shit and will stand by our opinions of her- however weve never taken those opinions to her so she can't do a thing about it. Tattle is no different to the football forums my husband goes on where they slag off the players that are playing shit.
In a court of law, there would be no case to answer. Bring it on Rachaele, you can't control us like you do the rest of your circle.