Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I must have this wrong.

Her dog is at death's door and her distraught daughter (who is possibly neuro diverse and has suffered with anxiety and trauma related stress) has been sent into school while she goes and gets her hair done miles away from home with her "girl gang". I really hope Downtime Dave is available should Lula need some additional support today.
The same loving stepdad who joked about her drowning on holiday, and videoed her in order to assist her older sister in bullying her. If I was her I'd rather be at school 🤷

• Sad
Reactions: 55

Sally Snarker

‘This journey is still pretty new to me ……..’ ??😮🤷🏼‍♀️
She’s had 3 children before him. She didn’t need pre-school to teach him animals and counting. All she cared about was teaching him one liners like ‘Wow’ and ‘Oh dear’ so she could monetise it and put it on a jumper! 🤬

View attachment 1608654
I'm sure someone will have said this before I bother to catch up with the thread, but what 3 year old ISN'T terrified of hand dryers??? My 5 year old ALWAYS says 'mummy, please don't use the hand dryer', he would cry if i set it off by accident.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

rainbowhouse

VIP Member
You can't train a kid to be autistic, he displays signs in the videos she shares - it was first suggested by tattlers long before he was diagnosed

She's still a dick - I've blocked her from everything after this weekends antics. I'll watch on iganony - it's been nice not to see the dysfunction and manic behavior tbh
I think the thing that grates on everyone is that she paid for this extreme diagnosis. I know you can’t train a child to be autistic, and he shows some small traits, but why?

He stims to cope with anxiety/overwhelm - he lives in a chaotic house where his parents are never present and everyone is always shouting and swearing. Despite what she says, there is no fucking routine.

He only eats beige/dry food - he’s never been given the chance to eat a family meal, he’s lived on sweets and cola. The marmite disaster the other day shows he doesn’t have sensory issues.

We were all concerned he was non verbal at one point - a few days at a CM and then starting nursery and he can speak - he was just never spoken to at home, he’s not non verbal at all.

The lining things up and the repetitive behaviour has been thoroughly encouraged - and he only started this when he was evidently no longer non verbal. And we’ve seen lines that he clearly hasn’t been able to do.

And now she’s going for the wearing a nappy forever - we can see him showing signs of wanting to toilet train, but she ignores them.

If he’d been parented right from the start, how much of this would we even notice?

PS my argumentative attitude is to her shit parenting, not to your message 🤣

PrettyGreeneyes76

VIP Member
She is disgusting, I agree that is to frighten the tattler, the police are involved, you can’t get in trouble for having an opinion.

She needs helpz

good smoke screen for a number of things
1. Titwank being sacked
2. Not friends with Emily
3. No winners (again) on her raffle
4. Wilby coming along so well
5. Tat shop closing on certain days

She needs the troll thing to cover up what she is hiding.

I do hope things are happening behind the scenes 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

MrsRobo

VIP Member
So let me get this straight..... she's upset because someone has an opinion on her that wasn't taken to her inbox, but on a public forum, then she jumped in said persons inbox hounding relentlessly even after they apologised, ratchet didn't let up.

Why is she letting what's wrote about her upset her that much, if it's that damaging to you ratshit put the phone down, delete or socials and forget about the influencer life, your clearly not cut out for it! But you won't as then you wouldn't be able to continue scamming people to fund your lifestyle.

Reactions: 53

Cjen84

Its offical, she's finally having a breakdown! WTF was that pile of vile, evil, narcissistic trolling was that? I feel for the poor woman who was on the end of it. Career break Colin has definitely been sacked, he won't be allowed back in 5 years because of his current online activities and doesn't go in hand with the police college. She really has fucked you over joshguccitwatfacemangina. Go find your balls, pack your man bag, grab W and run.
Cokepowdercathy, piece of advice for you- delete every single one of your accounts, smash your phone and withdraw your presence online. BTW how long did it take to write 90,000 words? I could have knocked out 2/3 law assignments in the time it takes you to write a rant about the tattle trolls book (yes, im doing the LLB degree. Ask your solicitor about it) fucking muppet
(And watching your downfall is fantastic birthday present for me 😂😂🎂)

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m only on page 14 of this thread so still playing catch up, and I’m on holiday and haven’t managed to keep up with Tattle, never mind read 6 books. I’ve even left my child at home with a parent.
Anyway, I wanted to share with you all a bar I found today which I think you tattle bastards will like.
Josh are you here?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

dandymandy

What’s she going to call this book ? A different kind of stupid ? As tribute to the people that buy it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 52

delightfullyfuked.

Chatty Member
You know what she should have done, she should have messaged the woman privately. Telling her she has found her profile and what she’s written about R. She should have asked the Tattler to delete the comments and her account and that should have beenough. Maybe an apology too.

But the reality is, she loves to publicly shame people. We’ve all seen how she publicly humiliates her kids, including small W. Her friends. Her husband. Herself. Anyone.

What she did was revolting.

Reactions: 52

Scotblock

VIP Member
I wonder if Rach is quiet today because the council is holding an extraordinary meeting to discuss the news that came in via social media over the weekend. I expect they’ll want to discuss it in the Commons this week too
Poor Glynis in admin at Neath Port Talbot Council’s Communication department will be screaming this morning when she gets that 😂

Glynis - What should I do with this email that’s come in saying one of our staff was being mean at the weekend.

Boss - Just file it under DNC for do not care and grab yourself a doughnut Glyn and tell me all about the hell you were raising at the weekend!

Glynis then hits double delete and goes to grab herself a coffee 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Honey_dew

I’ve been lurking for a while but hi Trolls!! Been a pleasure catching up.

so my take on this shower of shit life Rachet has going….

* Emily left for her “mental health”, my theory is she was sick of being the only one doing anything. The real victim of domestic abuse and saw through the bullshit that good old Rach was spouting. Probably actually wanted to make a difference and was just hit with Mrs do anything for likes. As very tellingly, the Lincoln Shaws made that comment.
*Rachet and Mr Rachet want to deflect from the Emily situation so have made up a troll. Deflecting from people questioning why Emily has really left so people will now feel sorry for her.
*Dickhead husband of hers, career break, I don’t believe it. Why would you want to lose your police pension?! I get that she has no clue how to parent. Still can’t grasp the fact she never has Wilby alone. Can’t even call her part time Mummy. More can’t parent at all.
Where the hell are the rest of the kids??
There is definitely something else going on in the background. Probably why Emily has jumped ship before the shit hits the fan.
Can’t wait to see what merch she has for trolls. Maybe we should all have a tattle for life jumper.

Reactions: 51