PTWM #147 Josh was a bent copper but he got sacked, now doxxing a DV warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooh just adding in my daughter just came across another page on tiktok under the #PTWM hashtag I only had a quick glance at her phone cause I don’t use it can someone go see what’s up lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ooooh just adding in my daughter just came across another page on tiktok under the #PTWM hashtag I only had a quick glance at her phone cause I don’t use it can someone go see what’s up lol
Tiktok is really gearing up against her atm isn't it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sloysh you have really got to be trolling Raq 🤷‍♀️
All these pics are to deflect that you’re shagging or want to be shagging someone else 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
One thing struck me …the speed in which she wrote to Neath Council …
but decided not to immediately write to the Norfolk “ account managers“
employers…

Why were they treated differently…

Reactions: 43
Just looked. It’s a new account called thefactsaboutrh. 2 posts. Both made 2 hours ago!
ETA one of the hashtags is two can play that game. Definitely someone from here. 👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Ratchet, if you do find me and think you should inform my husband I'm a troll, well I've told him it's all kicking off, and I'm now in the hot tub with some wine catching up on a lot of posts while he puts the kids to bed! Think you'll find I'm winning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I don’t know if it’s been discussed in full so apologies if I’m repeating. I’m not convinced that apology from clarrielou (I think that’s the right user) is legit. I wonder if that’s one of Rawlplug’s pretend accounts and she’s set it up. I know I wouldn’t bloody be apologising like that.

Reactions: 15
I. Can't. Even. Breathe. He's such a massive dick. I honestly think I'd sooner risk Rancid's Rancid rat than go anywhere near this absolute g1mp!
What the actual duck does he look like 👲🏻 What a embarrassment he is 🤡

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.