PTWM #147 Josh was a bent copper but he got sacked, now doxxing a DV warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another idiot influencer has posted a reel with quotes from her own thread on here, look who’s had to comment..
Shes such a melt!! All has to play the victim narrative. No you haven't been stalked for a year you've looked on here.

And as for the bekind reals My dogs have better table manners than all of them!! Who sits at the table with a phone filming meal times any way.

I do believe w has autistic traits however not to the degree cumbucket and merlot and making out It seems there holding the poor boy back to make him seem more severe than he is . Why? For her own needs for a reason for her to be seen as not such a tit bleep if he has a diagnosis the huns won't link his delays are due to her lack of any parental bond to him . He's left in a room with a ipad plugged in on the floor he's not spoken to , he isn't sat at the table for family meals he's chucked from pillar instead of being with his parents I'm suprised he knows who his mother and father actually are

Oh and mouldy minge guess what my son was also petrified of handdriers from a very young age , he wouldn't use a normal toilet we had to use disabled incase any one turned it on while he was in the loo and school would stop any other children going to use the toilet while he was using them as he was so scared. Guess what he's not autistic it's a fear alot of kids have!!! Dick head

Reactions: 25
I don’t want to jump to Riddleds defence but isn’t this a definition of what we do here??? 🤔
No, it's not.

We are gossiping here amongst ourselves. If anyone on here was to post their opinion on HER social media pages, that would be trolling. If you were to post your opinions in her inbox that would be trolling.

If someone on here kept posting argumentative options and stirring the pot, that would be trolling.

This is why so many people scream troll because they don't understand what it is

Reactions: 47
What happened to the person from port talbot that was supposedly trolling her? I thought that was the council she messaged on Facebook. I’m so confused there were so many “trolls” in one weekend, they are merging into one.

Reactions: 6
I don’t want to jump to Riddleds defence but isn’t this a definition of what we do here??? 🤔
It depends on your motivation really.

(I don't post on here to piss anyone (inc Rach & Josh) off. I post on here for my own amusement and to chat with you lot. I've learnt lots from here about everyone's day to day life dealing with Autism, DA, and so many other things I probably would never have had conversations about. If that's labelled trolling by others, so be it, I could not care less.) I've said before, I think she shouldn't read here. I don't know why she does.

What a sad state of affairs that she didn't get enough attention at the weekend so she has decided to hijack other peoples Instagram posts looking for validation 🤦🏻‍♀️. Just focus on the kids and poor little Ethel, silly woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I remember watching right from when Wilby was born (I did long before then also) BUT I thought how well she was doing as he went from breastfeeding to the bottle then progressed into a high chair, sitting at the table EVERY meal time, Josh cooked a meal every night - set aside portions for wee Wilby and froze them etc. He was adored, if anything more by his big brothers, he seemed to be a fashion accessory to Betsy, annoying to T and someone to boss around by Edie 😢

What happened? Why would you actively push for your child to have disabilities. Is it really all for money and “fame” or pity? Surely a husband wouldn’t willingly go along with this. Has she threatened him with never seeing his kids again if he doesn’t?

Sorry, just so many questions and answers I cannot find to them x

• Haha
Reactions: 34
No, it's not.

We are gossiping here amongst ourselves. If anyone on here was to post their opinion on HER social media pages, that would be trolling. If you were to post your opinions in her inbox that would be trolling.

If someone on here kept posting argumentative options and stirring the pot, that would be trolling.

This is why so many people scream troll because they don't understand what it is
Ok thanks for clearing that up, it’s not a very clear definition.

Reactions: 2
I remember watching right from when Wilby was born (I did long before then also) BUT I thought how well she was doing as he went from breastfeeding to the bottle then progressed into a high chair, sitting at the table EVERY meal time, Josh cooked a meal every night - set aside portions for wee Wilby and froze them etc. He was adored, if anything more by his big brothers, he seemed to be a fashion accessory to Betsy, annoying to T and someone to boss around by Edie 😢

What happened? Why would you actively push for your child to have disabilities. Is it really all for money and “fame” or pity? Surely a husband wouldn’t willingly go along with this. Has she threatened him with never seeing his kids again if he doesn’t?

I honestly think the only answer there is, is Narcissistic Personality Disorder, or something very very similar. Some people just need the absolute adoration and attention of others - at all costs.

Someone above said about the marmite meaning he doesn’t have sensory issues, the only thing I would say is that it “could” be sensory seeking, my 14yr old does it but with soap. Or he could just be seeking attention off his parents 🤷🏻‍♀️

As for us being trolls on here, I don’t believe the troll thing fits, because whilst we all disagree from time to time with other’s opinions, it’s never just said to inflame, it’s literally just differences in opinion and interpretations of situations. Its kinda what makes here unique because we can call give a different view and learn things from each other too like FridaK said.

Reactions: 32

I think she lost interest when she stopped breastfeeding him, so she couldn't make a big deal of "keeping him alive with her tits" any more. Plus as he gets older the offers of freebies dwindled (because babies are where the big money items are, and there's always some other Instatwat having a baby), and he started needing more supervision and interaction, so he was just dumped in front the telly because she's lazy. I think she only wanted a baby partly to have a permanent tie to Sloshy, she was probably hoping for a girl because NotaPC doesn't have a biological daughter.

Reactions: 27
No, the definition is actually someone who might come on here (or any other forum) to derail or cause arguments with that express purpose. So if someone posted here repeatedly saying that Rachel is amazing, calling us all twats, making out they know her personally and she’s wonderful just to cause arguments here that would be trolling. Us posting here in the first place is not. That’s how I interpreted it anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I really don’t know what’s worse
- an 18year old having such lack of self control using language like that at the dinner table in front of much younger siblings
- Ratchet snorting and laughing
Or Ratchet putting out there for all to watch

And yet brands like Playdoh, Very, My Little Pony think she’s an acceptable brand rep?
As usual Bekind was there for the views, Swearing infront of minors and Rachet thinking it ok for her to do so. I looked like he was actually enjoying that meal, takes me back to the sad face when she threw his whole pizza in the bin🤬🤬🤬
Why wasn’t wobbler at the table eating with them.? Grates my piss that does..🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 16
Almost everything thats posted here is from what is put out into a public domain by PTWM herself. Although I know we do speculate regarding things like her husbands 'career break' but again she could have had her platform without even discussing he was a police man in the first place. Shes a chronic over sharer to the point she shares her childrens most intimate details. She must see this has part of her 'job', all or nothing. Its just really sad her children have no consent in it. That's the greatest damage she has done, to the children. When they grow up they will see the damage. Whether it will register with her is another thing. Typical narcissists shift the blame or put it back onto you 'I did it all for you'. She could have had her platform without the kids involvement. Even now at this stage she could change the dialogue and just say I can't put my family through this anymore but I continue will share my DV work. The huns will stick around but it will leave her with not enough drama and chaos to thrive off. She doesn't want a peaceful life. Some people never will. She will sit with her two phones searching out the drama. Why else would she come on here?

Reactions: 28
There have been people on here tho who suggest he isn’t autistic, when I personally think it’s quite clear he is. I support adult with learning disabilities/autism and he has numerous traits.
I think people are pissed off at the fact that she announced “He’s level 3 autistic” when it had only been weeks. She didn’t show any signs of speaking to him, Just more meltdowns and shoving the phone in his face. She announced that he was non verbal, But now after 2 days at nursery he can sort of count to ten, Knows animals and duznt need the palm trees and road signs anymore.?
Strange that she says that it’s “all new to her”, she must have a knock to the head when saying that as she has birthed 3 others🤡🤡
It’s not new to her at all, she just hasn’t bothered with him. But having paid for an early diagnosis when others are just pushed away by the system and told to come back at a later date….I can see why people are seeing through her lies🤬🤬

Does Bekind still live at home?
In the shed with no running water or toilet facilities 🤡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Where's Lianne disappeared to? She was there all the time, and now suddenly she's not been seen in weeks (since before the holiday?). Is she toxic now?

Reactions: 22
Where's Lianne disappeared to? She was there all the time, and now suddenly she's not been seen in weeks (since before the holiday?). Is she toxic now?
She mentioned the other day that she doesn’t show her friends that have private accounts, and used Lianne as an example.
So yea I’m guessing toxic pile with Emily and Jo

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She mentioned the other day that she doesn’t show her friends that have private accounts, and used Lianne as an example.
So yea I’m guessing toxic pile with Emily and Jo
Surely if their accounts are private it doesn't matter? 🤷 Yet another excuse for the constant merry-go-round of "besties" that are love-bombed and then tossed out.

Reactions: 22
I wonder if she is starting to realise it was a mistake opening the business with “friends” involved, with them slowly loosing interest and dropping off one by one 😆😆 the only one who seems to be solidly by her side is PA Jo. At this rate it will only be Dani and B left working in the shop & I can’t see B lasting much longer she will be too bored.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.