PTWM #147 Josh was a bent copper but he got sacked, now doxxing a DV warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thread filled up in record time! New title thanks to @Chuff offohc 🤩🤩🤩 I had to edit it to fit, the full version was "josh was a bent copper until he got sacked, now hes doxxing a possible DV warrior who's Instagram was hacked". Sending you a free session with employment lawyer Kate!

Last thread recap:
- Fungus Fanny is, as always, a bleep
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- in yet another PatreCON video moaning about trolls (is this really worth paying a fiver a month for?) she said "they" were moaning about her asking for donations "when you have your nails done so you can afford it yourself". Listen love, it's not about your nails being done. It's about the THOUSANDS OF POUNDS you are raking in EVERY MONTH under the pretence of "helping people", when in fact there is never any evidence of you helping anyone except yourself and your wet blanket of a husband. And the bollocks about it being better for the environment for unwanted items to be reused by someone else instead of thrown away, and then you accepted #gifted brand new items from a shop over 200 miles away from Torbaydos? Very environmentally conscious 🙄
- in yet another tone deaf move, Flogging Freda has added yet another crappy jumper to the selection available at the tit shop. This one's caption? "Oh duck".
- Rashflaps was "delivering a course" all by herself at the launderette, but still found time for a lunch date with Mangina Malcolm, who hopefully took the opportunity to have a dump in peace while she was out of the house.
- Jealous Julia happened to be filming when Crap Gravy Christopher started saying he admires Jen (from the distribution centre) for her positivity. Slug Lip Sally was clearly not happy that he'd noticed another woman!
- Another day, another advert, this time for Play Doh which is a new one, and included the bonus of a poem about parenting written by our very own Racquetball! If it had been written by Edie we'd have been impressed, unfortunately it wasn't really Sunday Times Bestseller standard, must try harder hun.
- in that constant source of entertainment/content the family group chat, head Dave asked Bratsy for her NI number. Do they not just talk to each in that house, or does Rapido insist on using WhatsApp so she can screenshot anything she likes? Anyway, BeKind was instantly suspicious, saying she didn't feel comfortable sharing, and asking why he wanted it. He replied with "I'm registering you to vote so you can make use of all your woke opinions".
- Ethel the dog is poorly, so of course Rigatoni is milking it for all it's worth, hoping for sympathy engagement. Bumbag Barry is probably praying into his Merlot that the best outcome would be to have her put down, seeing as he's previously said he hates the dogs.
- BeKind and Lula are arguing about clothes in the family group chat, with Gracie wading in (even though she's not part of the family). NotaPC Cunty encouraged the bullying by filming Lula going out to Bratsy's shed to collect her things, narrating it like he's deployed on a special ops mission.
- Troll Hunting Tina has gone into OVERDRIVE, and Tattlers are here for it! First of all, Deployment head got a late night message about a dripping wet 🐈, which could easily have been a spam bot. Instead of just blocking and carrying on with their lives, the gruesome twosome decided to spend the entire day ignoring their kids in favour of hunting down the so-called troll. Queen Lateetha decided to go with the narrative of "the same person has been sending me vile abuse for months", while Pencildick Pete's solution was to try and call them. This then turned into Rabies saying that one of her Patreon huns had recognised the profile pic, leading her to track the person down on Facebook. As per Doxxing Doris' usual practice, she failed to fully anonymise the details she shared. She then reckoned she'd got this person's employer, and messaged them to let them know their employee was a troll, but unfortunately they aren't open on weekends. How very dare they not have someone monitoring their social media 24/7 on the off chance the Patreon Saint of Paignton is trying to get in touch! Lazy bastards! Stone Island Simon meanwhile posted and then dirty deleted some stories where he'd messaged "a troll", which mentioned him getting the sack, and he referred to "the cess pit". So much for not having read Tattle since 2019! He even filmed himself trying to call them, making himself look like the massive twit that he is. He then claimed that Instagram had taken his stories down. As if they ever work that fast, we all know he was ordered by his overlord to delete them!
- Rumpole then went all in on someone, who clearly stated she had never trolled or messaged her. You can very clearly see just how much of an absolute bullying bleep she is in her messages: https://tattle.life/threads/ptwm-14...ldnt-be-seen-dead-wearing.33714/post-11884534 whoever you are, stay strong, you are a trillion times better than that lowlife piece of tit, no matter what she says. Tattlers have your back. Interestingly, the Tattler that this refers to has definitely NOT deleted their profile 🤷 but why would Rawhide let the truth get in the way of making herself look like the better person?

Just a reminder that a D&C police officer was dismissed for misconduct, with the date of this article being the same date as a certain person started their career break...👀

Running total of overnight breaks away since Joyce started his career break on 15 June:
Night at Herpes Lodge (midweek)
Night in Exeter (Saturday)
Night in London (midweek)
Joyce's birthday - one night at Boringdon Hall (midweek), then two nights (Friday and Saturday) in a lodge in Cornwall with Arsetrid and Simon.

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
Just noticed you can report an account you aren’t following so everyone can report the Rach is on patreon account too x

Reactions: 26
One note of interest before I crack on with my day…..

The posts from the tattler haven’t been screenshot, they’ve been copied and pasted over onto WhatsApp.

There are posts missing inbetween if you can find the user. Who is still online.

Doesn’t add up to me.

Reactions: 38
What a ride these last few threads have been 😂

Crap Gravy Christopher had me howling, that alone is worthy of the sack

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Fabulous recap and thread title ❤

I really hope she doesn’t show her crazy arse today as I have to parent my kids - no hanger ons or paid friends in my house!

Reactions: 14
One note of interest before I crack on with my day…..

The posts from the tattler haven’t been screenshot, they’ve been copied and pasted over onto WhatsApp.

There are posts missing inbetween if you can find the user. Who is still online.

Doesn’t add up to me.
And the account was active 11 minutes ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Gin Diesel needs to calm the duck down tbh.

What a tit weekend those kids must be having. Imagine your mum being more concerned about someone having an opinion on a gossip forum than she is about you.

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Buckle up tattle bastards have a feeling this will be a speedy thread.

Another fab recap @DipsyDoodle sending you a voucher for my employment lawyer incase you need to do some troll hunting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Does she think people here are scared about their employer finding out they post here? Their friends? I’ve signposted friends here, and if I’m having a chuckle at a post the husband will sometimes say “Tattle?“

The only reason I wouldn’t share my real name is the very real risk of Rachel sending me weird messages and tainting my otherwise rather fabulous life thanks very much. Who needs that kind of toxicity in their lives?

Out of interest, I just looked back at my posts for the last few weeks and considered how I’d feel if they landed on my bosses desk tomorrow mothing. I reckon I’m pretty hilarious tbh 🤣💃🏻🙌

For the record Rach I think you’re an awful Mother, wife and friend, and your ‘work’ in the domestic abuse field is fuelled only by your own ego. I think you’ve misappropriated the funds people have donated to you and I’m appalled at the lack of transparency you have shown in regard to those funds. My views stated here aren’t illegal, and if you messaged me I’d stand by it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103
Does she think people here are scared about their employer finding out they post here? Their friends? I’ve signposted friends here, and if I’m having a chuckle at a post the husband will sometimes say “Tattle?“

The only reason I wouldn’t share my real name is the very real risk of Rachel sending me weird messages and tainting my otherwise rather fabulous life thanks very much. Who needs that kind of toxicity in their lives?

Out of interest, I just looked back at my posts for the last few weeks and considered how I’d feel if they landed on my bosses desk tomorrow mothing. I reckon I’m pretty hilarious tbh 🤣💃🏻🙌
I was pissing myself laughing the other day and my husband asked me what I was laughing at. My reply was that I am bleeping hilarious 🤪 he quite often just looks at me with a raised eyebrow and says Tattle? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just for clarification rach, it isn't just a handful of people that are here stating their opinion about you. The attachments get almost 200 views at times and the wiki has been viewed over 58,000 times 🤷‍♀️ even if you did clarify where all this money and donations have gone, you would still have a thread because unfortunately your just not a very nice human being

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I've said before that old RashyFlaps is welcome to go to my boss. She's a regular on another thread . We've had quite a few conversations about the scamming harpy from Devon.
No skin off of my nose. My mates also agree. Again, many RL convos had over your neglectful parenting, mutually abusive relationships and toxic family. Not to mention the inevitable questions about paypal/Raffles/go fund me. Crack on hun 💜

Excellent recap and title. I'd like to send you both a voice message. From the employment solicitor Kate to her best friend.. here's a transcript..

Kate : That bleeping loony PTWM has been sending me voice notes all weekend. Doesn't she realise how deluded she sounds. She's been stalking a tattler and messaged her. Yup! Messaged her. The woman has never had contact with Rach but she's still in her in her inbox harrasing her. Shes crazy. Honestly. I wish she'd never asked me to help out with her creepy husband's work hearing. twit got sacked anyway 🤣. Creepy bleep deserved it for doing what he did.
Obviously I'll keep taking her money, she seems to have plenty to throw around #noquestionsasked. I'll take her money, pretend that I give a duck about her 'trolls' and then ill block the mad cow and sod off to Barbados for a month.
Anyway, see you later, she's messaging me AGAIN. Wonder if she's on a come down from last nights shitfaced antics..

💜

• Haha
Reactions: 40
As others have said, the person that she's supposed to have been messaging is still active on here. They were viewing this thread 2 mins ago. I'm unsure if I think it's genuine or if I think it was actually just Rachaeaeaeale arguing with herself. Handy that everything went the way she wanted, apology, admission of being wrong and unkind...blah, blah, blah...

Reactions: 40
I've just found that user, what i find weird is why has she stated to R that she's deleted her account when she hasn't, she was viewing here 5 minutes ago.
And why didn't R copy and paste the other messages this user wrote about josh being a bent copper or the fall out with Emily? She's been a member here since nov 2019 so there's loads of other posts she could have chosen to post, but of course those ones would raise questions wouldn't they R 🤔

Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.