PTWM #147 Josh was a bent copper but he got sacked, now doxxing a DV warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do feel sorry for the lady who sent the pissed up message to Josh at 2am I managed to find her page easy from the messages (Josh SS and Ratface SS) on Fb and she had seen some lovely photos of her and I assume her daughter on there. I bet she was mortified to wake up on Saturday morning seeing her message 🥴💦 🐱or her friends telling her her Fb profile was all over PTWM socials and she was going to contact her work place!!!! ( council) as the day went on she eventually took down her Fb page. I do hope she is ok.

Reactions: 19
Evening tattlers. I've missed a fair bit today but I've seen mentions of a TikTok account exposing scammy sammy? If so can anyone point me in the direction?
The user is @thetruthaboutrh or you can just search #ptwm. She’s posting screenshots of the wiki with some very apt background music 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I do feel sorry for the lady who sent the pissed up message to Josh at 2am I managed to find her page easy from the messages (Josh SS and Ratface SS) on Fb and she had seen some lovely photos of her and I assume her daughter on there. I bet she was mortified to wake up on Saturday morning seeing her message 🥴💦 🐱or her friends telling her her Fb profile was all over PTWM socials and she was going to contact her work place!!!! ( council) as the day went on she eventually took down her Fb page. I do hope she is ok.
I wonder if she even sent that message, it was so like a bot! And to take it so far to share it on her stories so badly blocked out, they have got real issues, why not just laugh and move on!

Reactions: 12
I couldn't give 2 shiny shits if she's seen I've viewed that on tiktok, it'll match from when she blocked me for calling her out for being a bullshitter. It should also show when I asked for help but she most likely deleted that. If she wants to call that "trolling" then I'll laugh at her, call her a bleep and share the tit out of it. Make people aware how "poorly in the head" she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm not going anywhere TikTok. It's far to cheery and gleeful. I prefer Twitter and the ever chilling despair of the nation 👍📉

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I wonder if she even sent that message, it was so like a bot! And to take it so far to share it on her stories so badly blocked out, they have got real issues, why not just laugh and move on!
But she was the one who called Josh out on being sacked when he was trying to FaceTime her wasn’t she? She called them bizarre. 😂

I'm not going anywhere TikTok. It's far to cheery and gleeful. I prefer Twitter and the ever chilling despair of the nation 👍📉
You’re not missing much in terms of that account, it’s just reposting parts of the wiki from here.

Reactions: 6
Did anybody else notice that Wilby’s pre-school breakdown pics, are actually taken in Wilby’s bedroom or am I missing something where his pre-school is actually happening at home?

Reactions: 25
Apols if anyone else has mentioned this but erm hello what is this bullshit from PC NoKnobNoJob? She hasn’t at all she spent Saturday night being an obnoxious cnut to some poor individuals and posting shite on her Instagram. Hmm trying to change the narrative #GaslightingTwat

Attachments

Reactions: 23
Did anybody else notice that Wilby’s pre-school breakdown pics, are actually taken in Wilby’s bedroom or am I missing something where his pre-school is actually happening at home?
it’s the home-school book that they send home to encourage parents to read with their children. photos are taken at home then stuck in a book and each child takes it home. we do ours each week.

Reactions: 12
So let me get this straight..... she's upset because someone has an opinion on her that wasn't taken to her inbox, but on a public forum, then she jumped in said persons inbox hounding relentlessly even after they apologised, ratchet didn't let up.

Why is she letting what's wrote about her upset her that much, if it's that damaging to you ratshit put the phone down, delete or socials and forget about the influencer life, your clearly not cut out for it! But you won't as then you wouldn't be able to continue scamming people to fund your lifestyle.

Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.