Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its-all-about-me!

VIP Member
on the PatreCON page, she was complaining that someone keeps airdropping Sloshy. She could barely contain her jealousy that a woman was looking over at them and sending a link to her Instagram, she even said "does she think I'm your sister". Should have made him wear your piss as aftershave to mark your territory, Rambo!
Wait what 😂😂 is this on the last thread? I need to go look. I missed all the best things

• Haha
Reactions: 2

VCJR

VIP Member
Hi, Im a long time lurker and never posted before despite avidly enjoying this thread 😂 I came from the infamous 2019 snotfest expecting a bunch of absolute horrors and then stayed for the tea and piss funny observations

I'm not sure how it works but if you delete your account here does it remove all your posts? If so could you do that and then create yourself a new account?
I'm not sure. But I did think it would be quite straightforward to change my username 🤔.

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
ooohhhhhhh can you say whoooooo?
I can ..🙈🤦🏼‍♀️
She has several names and has every business possible in the last 2 years. We think she must have been at it for years, But when backed into a corner it’s obviously come out. There’s a thread on here under Sasha Fontain..🙈

• Wow

VCJR

VIP Member
Do you mean what I've posted on Instagram or her?
Because I have never posted anything on Instagram & post very little on Facebook.
Or did I just read this wrong?

Motherofboys

Wait for the sales! Weve just got a good deal for next August. 10 night AI Tenerife. 2 adults 1 child £1400 with flights. It's gone up now to £2600. They usually drop around January time too

Not all of Spain. It's been the policy since 2019 to try and get rid of the party reputations but we then went into lockdown the following year so it never really took off as such.

I think it also includes drinks offers such as happy hours and 2 for 1 offers.
Oooh thank you! I’ll have a look after Christmas then 😊

VCJR

VIP Member
😂😂😂 I used to feel quite smug that I had routines like military level and planned things in advance with warnings, informed them of “if buts and maybes” etc. the pair of them are totally different “levels” of asd. This “new” behaviour outburst has been building since he was 12. He’s now 6ft 4 and weighs 14st and older. I’m 5ft 9 and skinny 😂😂 I don’t even know where I managed to summon balls from but my god I needed them 😳

goodfucking luck to them when W is older cos it was actually horrific and I did feel like vomiting 🙈

(I usually try not to speak about the bad behaviour etc as sometimes it can’t be helped but I need a sounding board lol. I’m a single mum hence the name and mention of my abusive ex that loses inches every time he pisses me off 😂)

CSI fan? 😂
No, never watched it😆.
Is it worth watching?

Horatio was a character from a children's book, which I can't remember the name of.
I'll have to think 🤔.

• Heart

Its-all-about-me!

VIP Member
Reactions: 1

lvb2020

My guess is...
Josh has been looking up people that Rach suspects is trolling her on the police database. This was happening before tattle took off (Jan 2019) and ended April 2020. The last sighting of josh at work or in an employment capacity was at those Bristol roots. Josh is then suspended.
It's not uncommon for it to take this length of time to reach the trial especially if psychiatric reports need to be submitted. The trial will not be able to take place unless those reports have been concluded.

Rachel has consistently mocked josh for going to therapy. This therapy has now ended. Psychiatric report been submitted and a trial date set.
The trial date was 20-22nd May I believe.. Around when they went to Barcelona. I am pretty sure it was mentioned on here that they were trying to deflect by flying out the country at that point.

Josh has then had the outcome of the trial (very important meeting/phone call) and it has been decided he was in breach of conduct therefore formal dismissal. He could of appealed. Or had so many days to appeal, 21 days for eg hence "career break" started on 15th June.
Alternatively police may be paid 15th month therefore that was his final pay and when career break started. He may of been on some sort of pay whilst suspended.
Wasn't there a Portugal trip that was "cancelled because Wilby had a meltdown" but there was no mention of Portugal before it. Or I missed any mention of it?

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
I’ve lost her on insta . She’s still there isn’t she ? I haven’t commented on anything on there but she’s disappeared

cazzarole

Oh. Did I break a rule? My comment isn’t on here now? Was it because I said I missed the carrot? Or the other thing? 🙈

Mollydog

VIP Member
Haven’t been here for a while. Are they really being investigated for PayPal fraud?? Finally