PTWM #142 Em is up the duff and Rach is in a huff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally remembered she has fb.
Let see if this escalates....
Urgh her fans really are just aggressive little trolls aren’t they. This was a polite (nauseating) comment asking a simple question. Did not need that response

Reactions: 15
Oh. Did I break a rule? My comment isn’t on here now? Was it because I said I missed the carrot? Or the other thing? 🙈

Reactions: 1
Maybe she is posting again on fb just incase she gets booted off Instagram, she last posted on fb was in March.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe she is posting again on fb just incase she gets booted off Instagram, she last posted on fb was in March.
Am I correct in thinking that the resumption of Facebook posts and stories more or less coincided with the change of management / agent? 🤔

Reactions: 9
Been waiting all day and she never disappoints, now ready and waiting for the deranged huns to appear. Making sure she appears to be the boys mum too, only one pic of her and Edie at the end but making sure there's photos of her and both boys😡
56F0AFE3-FB8F-46CF-83F4-4FE768427F3A.jpeg

Reactions: 11
Urgh her fans really are just aggressive little trolls aren’t they. This was a polite (nauseating) comment asking a simple question. Did not need that response
They are bleeping animals, just like Rachel Hambleton.

Reactions: 8
I expect she has posted on fb as she has no other content and these stats speak for themselves. Even Sloshy has got twice as many followers this month. Boring and past it now Rach hun🥱😴
1BCDA396-F4E9-420A-B97B-7EB045692F47.jpeg
9E7519E7-8F22-478D-973C-0CFE6A946558.jpeg
4B17D007-F2A2-4152-B037-E1DB2903014F.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Been waiting all day and she never disappoints, now ready and waiting for the deranged huns to appear. Making sure she appears to be the boys mum too, only one pic of her and Edie at the end but making sure there's photos of her and both boys😡
View attachment 1552282
Won't post on Facebook because the trolls are too much. Even though on Facebook they're more likely to be using a real name and profile photo than the "fake ones with no picture and no followers" she always says are on Instagram 🤷

Reactions: 33
Clearly posting on FB because some of the followers there don’t know about the shitshow of her life - flogging the kids on endless ads and then Patreon, ranting on stories, constant banging on about trolls, the kids hating each other and generally being vile etc… has she even mentioned Wobble’s level 3 autism on FB?

Those shoes are far too big for Edie 🤦🏼‍♀️ surprised she’s not broken an ankle tripping over them.

2BB186E1-2BEB-470B-82E7-5F2A8C0F7F65.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Mar Hotels Playa de Muro Suites I think. This was the review……
Oh god 🤮. I guess wilbys turds at the pool side won't bother the hotel staff then will it lol

Was it deleted as I didn't see it and can't find it now
I have it 🤣🤣 ( It happened to be the post i got to before I had to go out and I screen shot where I get to for when i come back on or I forget my memory is shite)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.