PTWM #142 Em is up the duff and Rach is in a huff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching her live on Pareron or whatever its called and everyone was asking about Emily and R full on ignored all the comments and they even said they feel like she's ignoring the questions about EM.
If she was still ok with who I’m now going to call our em she would of brushed it of and said yeah she’s fine she’s pregnant enjoying summer hols and we’re so happy for her but no. If by some miracle Em comes back to work there then they have done some serious damage limitation begging and pleading courtesy of Kate.

I just checked what's included in the AI option at the hotel which was mentioned as being the one they are at in ab earlier thread. Definitely doesn't include eating outside of the hotel
Then they have paid to eat out yes but definitely all inclusive

Reactions: 8
And In Spain you only get 6 alcoholic drinks a day now so no wonder they’re going out . Sloshy drinks that before breakfast.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
“Oh no. Kippers lost the key. Biff and ch-ch-chip can’t find it. And that’s the end of the book. Now roll over and go to sleep”

😂😂
You need to move on from Kipper, floppy and the gang 😂, look up Fuzz Buzz children's reading books.
I think they were originally written for children with SEN, but are suitable for any child.
They are brilliant books 😊 & really funny!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You need to move on from Kipper, floppy and the gang 😂, look up Fuzz Buzz children's reading books.
I think they were originally written for children with SEN, but are suitable for any child.
They are brilliant books 😊 & really funny!
I’ll have a look at them actually! My youngest asd hates school books so I had him reading McFly Toms books and Julia Donaldson ones. He smashed the books he was interested in. Hence why I’m word perfect on room on the broom and the gruffalo 🙃🙃🙃 (his school allow him to read what interests him and I document it. It’s a mainstream school as well 👀 amazing how accommodating schools and nurseries are)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not read all the comments yet but WHY do people have to doubt everyone that comes to give info and tell everyone to be careful? I think we’re all adults and don’t need to be warned. We’re all intelligent enough to keep an open mind. So what if it’s not true it’s hardly going to affect our lives. I know about the E&Q tit but it did t affect my life.

I like it when a bit if news/gossip comes here I wish we could welcome people instead of almost calling them liars immediately. We wanted Stabby to come on here but no wonder no one wants to say their but when they get that sort of reaction.

I understood it to mean he was looking up people from a Instagram who used their real names, people who commented or liked a comment on Facebook etc. Nit putting in our names in here. The reason it came up with the whole I P address thing is because when you put those two letters in it automatically brings the that sentence up.

I will be emailing the police via their website as she doxxed me a while back from Insta even though I didn’t have my name up there she somehow knew my name and posted it on a troll page. I had other info which I guess he could’ve looked up Ona police database. I racked my brains trying to work out how they got my name? I will be very interested to find out. Also thanks to @onlygrans for the information and putting yourself out there. Definitely appreciate it.

If it’s untrue the. I’ve lost nothing.

Also ‘only grans ’ user name when a comment had just been posted in Emily’s post about R being Gran to the baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
😂😂😂 I used to feel quite smug that I had routines like military level and planned things in advance with warnings, informed them of “if buts and maybes” etc. the pair of them are totally different “levels” of asd. This “new” behaviour outburst has been building since he was 12. He’s now 6ft 4 and weighs 14st and older. I’m 5ft 9 and skinny 😂😂 I don’t even know where I managed to summon balls from but my god I needed them 😳

goodfucking luck to them when W is older cos it was actually horrific and I did feel like vomiting 🙈

(I usually try not to speak about the bad behaviour etc as sometimes it can’t be helped but I need a sounding board lol. I’m a single mum hence the name and mention of my abusive ex that loses inches every time he pisses me off 😂)

CSI fan? 😂
No, never watched it😆.
Is it worth watching?

Horatio was a character from a children's book, which I can't remember the name of.
I'll have to think 🤔.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
And In Spain you only get 6 alcoholic drinks a day now so no wonder they’re going out . Sloshy drinks that before breakfast.
Not read all the comments yet but WHY do people have to doubt everyone that comes to give info and tell everyone to be careful? I think we’re all adults and don’t need to be warned. We’re all intelligent enough to keep an open mind. So what if it’s not true it’s hardly going to affect our lives. I know about the E&Q tit but it did t affect my life.

I like it when a bit if news/gossip comes here I wish we could welcome people instead of almost calling them liars immediately. We wanted Stabby to come on here but no wonder no one wants to say their but when they get that sort of reaction.

I understood it to mean he was looking up people from a Instagram who used their real names, people who commented or liked a comment on Facebook etc. Nit putting in our names in here. The reason it came up with the whole I P address thing is because when you put those two letters in it automatically brings the that sentence up.

I will be emailing the police via their website as she doxxed me a while back from Insta even though I didn’t have my name up there she somehow knew my name and posted it on a troll page. I had other info which I guess he could’ve looked up Ona police database. I racked my brains trying to work out how they got my name? I will be very interested to find out. Also thanks to @onlygrans for the information and putting yourself out there. Definitely appreciate it.

Also ‘only grans ’ user name when a comment had just been posted in Emily’s post about R being Gran to the baby.
Because of what certain members have gone through I think old school members are genuinely looking out for others users and one click of a newbie link out of curiosity can cause a lot of problems! I’m all here for onlygrans and although I didn’t question her myself I completely get and appreciate why other did

Reactions: 13
Maybe onlygrans is that woman arsetrid stays with in italy? Remember she made a comment to simon about something online?

• Heart
Reactions: 11

I’ve highlighted the part I loved…

I’ve been on here for years. Was only reminded how long I’d been on here on the mrs hinch thread and talk of donkey charities yesterday.

people will say things that are genuine. It’s when they continue the discussion that you can pick holes.

something serious must have happened re J & police. I can feel it in my bones. I’m quite a good judge of character. I don’t have fb or insta but I do see everything posted on here. I have friends (closest friends you could ever meet due to my absolute hole of a head 3ft 2 ex 🤭) that follow people I ask them to and will look on profiles and stories in an instant.

I have dated a police officer. I met him via tinder. They are guarded when they don’t know you. He is also now one of my most trusted friends even though we didn’t work out. If Josh has abused his position then I truly believe that R has coerced him into that

No, never watched it😆.
Is it worth watching?

Horatio was a character from a children's book, which I can't remember the name of.
I'll have to think 🤔.
He’s like the head CSI man of CSI Miami 😂😂 I did a forensics course and my tutor was obsessed with the man 😂

my children are all named after characters. That’s why I thought CSI 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ll have a look at them actually! My youngest asd hates school books so I had him reading McFly Toms books and Julia Donaldson ones. He smashed the books he was interested in. Hence why I’m word perfect on room on the broom and the gruffalo 🙃🙃🙃 (his school allow him to read what interests him and I document it. It’s a mainstream school as well 👀 amazing how accommodating schools and nurseries are)
The school sounds like they are doing a good job.
Definitely look up Fuzz Buzz books, the characters are really whacky & naughty and really good fun.
I enjoyed them more than my children 😂.

ETA, these are some of the book covers of the first levels.
They are so different to the Kipper club 😁.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I’ve highlighted the part I loved…

I’ve been on here for years. Was only reminded how long I’d been on here on the mrs hinch thread and talk of donkey charities yesterday.

people will say things that are genuine. It’s when they continue the discussion that you can pick holes.

something serious must have happened re J & police. I can feel it in my bones. I’m quite a good judge of character. I don’t have fb or insta but I do see everything posted on here. I have friends (closest friends you could ever meet due to my absolute hole of a head 3ft 2 ex 🤭) that follow people I ask them to and will look on profiles and stories in an instant.

I have dated a police officer. I met him via tinder. They are guarded when they don’t know you. He is also now one of my most trusted friends even though we didn’t work out. If Josh has abused his position then I truly believe that R has coerced him into that

He’s like the head CSI man of CSI Miami 😂😂 I did a forensics course and my tutor was obsessed with the man 😂
Onlygran may be 100% genuine, I personally hope so but I also appreciate the vip’s of this thread airing caution as they have seen a lot of supposed I know them posts. I used to be a well known member on a couple of threads including hinch’s and Hayes but ended up bleeping of for a year until I joined this thread as I was sick off the you can’t post this and you must agree with this or you are a mole. I’ve loved this thread as I can say what I want when I want and everyone has welcomed me so yes some may be questioned but everyone is here for the same reason and that’s fraudulent drunk liars and I can say everyone’s welcomed unless they come on purely to defend 13 year olds dressing as Julia Roberts. Long post over WILMA

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The school sounds like they are doing a good job.
Definitely look up Fuzz Buzz books, the characters are really whacky & naughty and really good fun.
I enjoyed them more than my children 😂.
They are a brilliant school tbf and have fed my nightmare child into an equally fab secondary school.
I’ll give the books a go.

And on that note.. I’m now giving my child his circadin so we can have a full nights sleep 😴😴

• Heart
I dated a fireman once, and my best friends husbands is a police man. Higher rank than pc Jambi pets at home but…

I was never allowed to post photos of them in uniform or talk about their jobs on social media. I once tried to do a Instagram video with my friends husband and said something about his job and he was adamant I deleted it.
Josh was fired, I’m convinced! And I think her posting too much (naked pics) and her connection to stabby and the case had a lot to do with it.

I know quite a few people who work for the police and they’re very quiet about their jobs.

Reactions: 23
They are a brilliant school tbf and have fed my nightmare child into an equally fab secondary school.
I’ll give the books a go.

And on that note.. I’m now giving my child his circadin so we can have a full nights sleep 😴😴
Night love hope you all have a good night

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Onlygran may be 100% genuine, I personally hope so but I also appreciate the vip’s of this thread airing caution as they have seen a lot of supposed I know them posts. I used to be a well known member on a couple of threads including hinch’s and Hayes but ended up bleeping of for a year until I joined this thread as I was sick off the you can’t post this and you must agree with this or you are a mole. I’ve loved this thread as I can say what I want when I want and everyone has welcomed me so yes some may be questioned but everyone is here for the same reason and that’s fraudulent drunk liars and I can say everyone’s welcomed unless they come on purely to defend 13 year olds dressing as Julia Roberts. Long post over WILMA
Fair enough, I’ve been here since the beginning so know about a few things that went on.

However I should take my own advice and scroll past anything I don’t agree with. So apologies (I blame my period 🙄)

Anyway back to R, when do they come back is it Monday? I’m getting a flight to Bristol airport on Monday. I hope I don’t bump into them in arrivals 😳

Reactions: 11
Right, I’ve just caught up - wow!!!
shoudlnt be surprised with Ractchet - but I am.
It makes sense as to why KDIL and Emily have quietly distanced themselves - somethings brewing!
I do worry for those kids as ive no doubt he bad moods are felt deeply throughout the patchwork sham - I hope they look out for one another.
Wilbys tears - it’s normal, my neuro typical child cried when the ride ended (especially when very tired!).
Josh - what the duck have you done? You’ve totally sold your soul, you’ve put Ratchets demands before your own morals, you’ve alienated your boys from their mum, you allow her to treat you and the youngsters like tit - you would never know you have been in the army or police force - weak weak man

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Fair enough, I’ve been here since the beginning so know about a few things that went on.

However I should take my own advice and scroll past anything I don’t agree with. So apologies (I blame my period 🙄)

Anyway back to R, when do they come back is it Monday? I’m getting a flight to Bristol airport on Monday. I hope I don’t bump into them in arrivals 😳
I’ve followed her tit show from the beginning but was put of posting from my experience on other threads, it’s a fine line from being cautious and not isn’t it! I think we are all here for the same result (bar some) but should all allow freedom of speech until it’s a hun (contradiction but you know what I mean) I would hope anyone could feel they could post here and respect all opinions! Unless they praise the parenting then I’m gonna contradict myself a lot 😘

That’s only in certain parts of Mallorca/Balearics. Alcudia isn’t included in the 6 drink rule. Magaluf is. I stayed just outside of magaluf a couple of weeks ago, and there was no drink limit
Old Sloshy is definitely on the red from the moment he wakes til he goes to sleep

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.