PTWM #142 Em is up the duff and Rach is in a huff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this goes far deeper than just tattle trolls. I mean her threads here started with PayPal discrepancies and then all sorts started coming out the woodwork about her and her lies. She has enemies everywhere. Big enemies. She’s wrecked lives. Every partner she’s had children with has ended with court cases. Those people she dragged through that, have families, friends, work colleagues. She writes books full of lies and throws anyone under a bus. Marriages have been wrecked, children have been removed from their mother, affairs, even her own flesh and blood can’t stand her. She has no normal family relationships. Siblings, parents, cousins. Her friends are her bestest friends ever for a few months then are deemed toxic and gone. She can’t walk through her kids school playground without being hated. She’s hated everywhere. Locally so many people have stories to tell, whether it’s something as trivial as a hairdressers or nail bar, her daughters employers, old rental landlords, previous neighbours. Previous work colleagues, Her own mother is rolled out for sympathy for fighting cancer and then T is wallpapering her kitchen then she’s gone and banished. Her stepdaughters, their Mum, the boys mum, B&T dad and his family, E dad and his family, Josh’s work colleagues, their wives, they all have a story and a reason to dislike her. Gangster granny is cutting her bacon sandwiches in squares one month and baking/washing and then nothing. Her sons army career and police career gone and now he’s deployed to the beach with a trolley and man bag?!? I think GG and mannah are a case of keep your friends close and your enemies closer because they don’t want to be turned onto the toxic pile and alienated from the boys and Josh. Everything she touches turns to tit. If he’s been sacked, it’s not for checking the PNC for tattle trolls who’s called her toothy Tina or him slosh or criticism on her stupid made up FML moments. This is for people who’ve lives she’s ruined on a major scale. Everyone here is scattered over the UK but where she lives, she’s really hated. She’s not losing sleep over someone calling her a toothy twit with a thrushy fanny or 10 roast dinners a week derek who lives in Scarborough, this is closer to home. A lot closer to home. She’s paranoid to duck because she can’t trust those nearest. The troll narrative is just distraction. She sold her soul and her family to social media for ££££ and now she’s going to reap what she sows. The lies are catching up with her. Imagine being on holiday and then RANTING ABOUT ISIS over someone on tattle. She is absolutely bleeping mental. No way is he risking a job and a lucrative pension for a gossip website. That’s just my thoughts anyway.
I have to agree with you, something is going down and it’s on her doorstep and you know what they say about 💩 on your own doorstep. With Ratshit it’s probably literally!
There was talk recently of them moving to London, I wonder if that’s related 🤔

Reactions: 27
Only grans has been around since Wednesday (the troll rant was Tuesday evening I think). From the things she’s posted up til now I’m going back to thinking she’s genuine.
Come on @onlygrans don’t make me look foolish (I can do that all by myself)
I’m pouring some fizzy cats piss, let’s go…
I thought onlygrans was genuine aswell. But can't blame people for questioning as there has been some people before here just to wind up

Reactions: 25
I think it might be more to do with @VCJR (as another tattler has said all the dates add up) if he knows her full name (Rach knows it) and he has gone into work and looked on the system and his reported back to Rach and she has announced it on SM it’s breach of data.

I used to volunteer for the police and everything you look at on the system it is logged with your name.
This is the same as the Spine if you work for the NHS.
We've had staff members disciplined for accessing information not relevant to our jobs. One was disciplined for looking up her own records while showing a new member of staff how it worked.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I think this goes far deeper than just tattle trolls. I mean her threads here started with PayPal discrepancies and then all sorts started coming out the woodwork about her and her lies. She has enemies everywhere. Big enemies. She’s wrecked lives. Every partner she’s had children with has ended with court cases. Those people she dragged through that, have families, friends, work colleagues. She writes books full of lies and throws anyone under a bus. Marriages have been wrecked, children have been removed from their mother, affairs, even her own flesh and blood can’t stand her. She has no normal family relationships. Siblings, parents, cousins. Her friends are her bestest friends ever for a few months then are deemed toxic and gone. She can’t walk through her kids school playground without being hated. She’s hated everywhere. Locally so many people have stories to tell, whether it’s something as trivial as a hairdressers or nail bar, her daughters employers, old rental landlords, previous neighbours. Previous work colleagues, Her own mother is rolled out for sympathy for fighting cancer and then T is wallpapering her kitchen then she’s gone and banished. Her stepdaughters, their Mum, the boys mum, B&T dad and his family, E dad and his family, Josh’s work colleagues, their wives, they all have a story and a reason to dislike her. Gangster granny is cutting her bacon sandwiches in squares one month and baking/washing and then nothing. Her sons army career and police career gone and now he’s deployed to the beach with a trolley and man bag?!? I think GG and mannah are a case of keep your friends close and your enemies closer because they don’t want to be turned onto the toxic pile and alienated from the boys and Josh. Everything she touches turns to tit. If he’s been sacked, it’s not for checking the PNC for tattle trolls who’s called her toothy Tina or him slosh or criticism on her stupid made up FML moments. This is for people who’ve lives she’s ruined on a major scale. Everyone here is scattered over the UK but where she lives, she’s really hated. She’s not losing sleep over someone calling her a toothy twit with a thrushy fanny or 10 roast dinners a week derek who lives in Scarborough, this is closer to home. A lot closer to home. She’s paranoid to duck because she can’t trust those nearest. The troll narrative is just distraction. She sold her soul and her family to social media for ££££ and now she’s going to reap what she sows. The lies are catching up with her. Imagine being on holiday and then RANTING ABOUT ISIS over someone on tattle. She is absolutely bleeping mental. No way is he risking a job and a lucrative pension for a gossip website. That’s just my thoughts anyway.
Genuinely don’t think this could have been said any better 👏

Reactions: 18
The amount of information a serving police officer would be party to, it's unlikely to be tattlers he's looking up. Could be an ex of his or her's, one of their vulnerable women (or their ex?) or even just a case he's not working on that he shouldn't be looking at. Could be a landlord, or just about anyone but I doubt it's (mostly)anonymous people gossiping on the internet.

I have it on good authority the police officer that was sacked is Sloshy. If you suspect he was illegally looking up your info on Tattle or any other social media please contact
Email

Happy holiday Rachel!
What's the link for?

Reactions: 1
The amount of information a serving police officer would be party to, it's unlikely to be tattlers he's looking up. Could be an ex of his or her's, one of their vulnerable women (or their ex?) or even just a case he's not working on that he shouldn't be looking at. Could be a landlord, or just about anyone but I doubt it's (mostly)anonymous people gossiping on the internet.
A very good idea was from frida about accessing information regarding the stabbing case that josie was involved in. Maybe he tried to erase some of her details or get information on her then boyfriend or the victim??
Literally anything is possible with these pair of fuckwits, they are capable of anything and says alot about them as people if we all assume and expect the worst and any scenario fits!

@onlygrans please don't be offended if we're wary of your insider gossip. We've had our hopes raised and dashed so many times it's a shame when genuine news comes our way.
Welcome, pull up a pew, and join in. We can take or leave what you share using our own judgement.

Re @VCJR being in the troll firing line. She's made no secret that she contacted R way back, reaching for help, exchanging messages, DV details etc but nothing came of it. @VCJR regularly makes her feelings very obvious of how much a charleton Hambleton was/ is, cursing her at any given opportunity.

All R needed to do was go back through old messages to retrieve these details. She then had a name, family make up, occupation etc to filter through and find her via SM etc.
It's not rocket science.
She is the only Tattler they can victimise as they know her identity because of these exchanges.

This isn't a criticism just an observation.

With regards to J potentially abusing the police database. He'd be a fool. Everything is tracked & traced. Each search is logged as to who, where, when. There needs to be good reason to access data information such as working on a case.
It might have been that he searched into the stabby Jo incident 🤷‍♀️ were all just guessing, clutching straws.

That holiday is totally wasted on them.
The kids deserved a much better experience, day trips, excursions, sight seeing, market shopping...they've essentially just fed them and sat in the sun, basically what they do at home!

Reactions: 20
Does anyone wonder if the down fall ever comes, would she crawl back up with some sob story about mental health, dv, cc, alcohol or drug abuse and the cycle starts again?

A bad person realises the error of their ways and come good. We have not seen it yet with a social media/influencer mess up?

Just a thought whilst I am reading these and drinking wine whilst my kids are feral and put themselves to bed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In the lizard stories she asks Sloshy a question and his face and 'dunno' reply makes me think that tensions are high between them. They won't be loving eachother the hardest tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does anyone wonder if the down fall ever comes, would she crawl back up with some sob story about mental health, dv, cc, alcohol or drug abuse and the cycle starts again?

A bad person realises the error of their ways and come good. We have not seen it yet with a social media/influencer mess up?

Just a thought whilst I am reading these and drinking wine whilst my kids are feral and put themselves to bed 🤣
And even if we find out some amazing gossip, like this if it’s true, the huns don’t know and there’s no way of getting them to know either that I can see.

I still want to know though coz I’m a nosey bugger!

I was wondering whether he tried to look up information about social services referrals. Trying to find out who made them. If not for his kids, but for Emily's. Definitely agree that he will have tried to look at the Stabby situation. It has to be close to home or on the gram/fb. It is easy enough to work out who people are on there and then he could look up home addresses if he wanted to... given that the article implies multiple occasions over a fairly long period, there could have been a lot of victims. Would the police not have to inform people concerned that it had happened though?

In the lizard stories she asks Sloshy a question and his face and 'dunno' reply makes me think that tensions are high between them. They won't be loving eachother the hardest tonight.
Then went the opposite way to that lift in a march with a pram and no one else. It did look odd.

Reactions: 11
The schools still use those books!
Mine are all older but I used to love reading them with my kids as it transported me back to my grandads house after school 😂😂 he had a dog that looked like floppy so I was obsessed as a child 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.