PTWM #142 Em is up the duff and Rach is in a huff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had to do the responsible parent thing and let the kids order from the Golden Arches... we know the one. I haven't time to cook nutritious homemade meals on a Friday with all this going on!!!

Edit for spelling 😒

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She's probably just starting on the Oxford Reading Tree.
She's learning to read at last 😆.
Biff, Chip & Kipper were a huge part of my life when my children were learning to read.
It was a painful process. And who the fck calls their child Kipper?
It makes me think of Rachel Hambleton's terminal VD 🤢.
My kids used to read these, I used to dread the blooming books…it’s on a par with watching R’s adverts…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But if we don’t give new members a chance how could anyone come on here to tell us anything? If it was Emily or stabby jo it’s very easy to prove. People on here follow them so put a pic on stories with a thumbs up…

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I've had to do the responsible parent thing and let the kids order from the Golden Arches... we know the one. I haven't time to cook nutritious homeworker meals on a Friday with all this going on!!!
i did that yesterday… 😂😂😂 thankfully the only person i was neglecting was myself. the last week of the holidays as been eventful to say the least!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's probably just starting on the Oxford Reading Tree.
She's learning to read at last 😆.
Biff, Chip & Kipper were a huge part of my life when my children were learning to read.
It was a painful process. And who the fck calls their child Kipper?
It makes me think of Rachel Hambleton's terminal VD 🤢.
The schools still use those books!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But if we don’t give new members a chance how could anyone come on here to tell us anything? If it was Emily or stabby jo it’s very easy to prove. People on here follow them so put a pic on stories with a thumbs up…
It’s 100% not Emily, you can tell from her style of writing on her posts

Reactions: 9
I’ve got a cuppa and some maltesers, left the kids playing video games with their dad and I am parking my arse firmly here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't get how he could get our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) from our anonymous names on here. Im a bit lost. Just thought though the other day when she was on about the instagrsm troll hunter and their families are helping track the trolls and she quickly goes well Josh can't hes too busy! Her and her big gob. I think its ludicrous that the officer has been given anonimity. There was a time where it was commented on here how much weight he had lost though and he was looking stressed and started drinking more heavily. No excuse though if hes broken protocol. I bet they laid on too that his wife and families income would be affected with her public status.
Someone else who took their complaint to police about this platform was literally told to Foxtrot Oscar as they can’t trace the IP addresses.
She kept on and on and they didn’t wanna know, said they couldn’t do a thing. We already knew this so she looked a dick when she came back at us with lies and we laughed. 😂

Reactions: 8
My guess is...
Josh has been looking up people that Rach suspects is trolling her on the police database. This was happening before tattle took off (Jan 2019) and ended April 2020. The last sighting of josh at work or in an employment capacity was at those Bristol roots. Josh is then suspended.
It's not uncommon for it to take this length of time to reach the trial especially if psychiatric reports need to be submitted. The trial will not be able to take place unless those reports have been concluded.

Rachel has consistently mocked josh for going to therapy. This therapy has now ended. Psychiatric report been submitted and a trial date set.
The trial date was 20-22nd May I believe.. Around when they went to Barcelona. I am pretty sure it was mentioned on here that they were trying to deflect by flying out the country at that point.

Josh has then had the outcome of the trial (very important meeting/phone call) and it has been decided he was in breach of conduct therefore formal dismissal. He could of appealed. Or had so many days to appeal, 21 days for eg hence "career break" started on 15th June.
Alternatively police may be paid 15th month therefore that was his final pay and when career break started. He may of been on some sort of pay whilst suspended.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
But VCJR only emailed Pebble Child in June this year, the police officer who was sacked was accessing information from Jan 2019 to June 2020 so that doesn’t tally up. (Not saying it’s not him but just saying R didn’t have VCJR real name until June 2022)
This is correct BUT 2019 was the year the trolls made r so very poorly so he could have been looking up anyone she was telling him she thought was a troll..doesn’t necessarily have had to have been VCJR.

Reactions: 15
My guess is...
Josh has been looking up people that Rach suspects is trolling her on the police database. This was happening before tattle took off (Jan 2019) and ended April 2020. The last sighting of josh at work or in an employment capacity was at those Bristol roots. Josh is then suspended.
It's not uncommon for it to take this length of time to reach the trial especially if psychiatric reports need to be submitted. The trial will not be able to take place unless those reports have been concluded.

Rachel has consistently mocked josh for going to therapy. This therapy has now ended. Psychiatric report been submitted and a trial date set.
The trial date was 20-22nd May I believe.. Around when they went to Barcelona. I am pretty sure it was mentioned on here that they were trying to deflect by flying out the country at that point.

Josh has then had the outcome of the trial (very important meeting/phone call) and it has been decided he was in breach of conduct therefore formal dismissal. He could of appealed. Or had so many days to appeal, 21 days for eg hence "career break" started on 15th June.
Alternatively police may be paid 15th month therefore that was his final pay and when career break started. He may of been on some sort of pay whilst suspended.
I agree. If indeed it is Josh, this is the most plausible situation. I dont think it relates to VCJR, I think she's just being used as a scapegoat like someone said earlier. I reckon it has more to do with tuna sandwich Vanessa.

Reactions: 20
Awww, best film a meltdown so that hate website sees the reality of what happens. That poor child looks fked.!! He has no routine, he’s been in the sun all day every day, This isn’t going to end well when they arrive home and he’s at nursery.
🤡

• Sad
Reactions: 30
They wouldn't as they know R reads here and would also know.
Like I've said to @onlygrans spill away and we can all use our judgement!

Me again with the sunburn 😂😂 He’s as pink as his t-shirt..
She had to get a video of him upset didn’t she cos we’ve all said it’s lovely seeing him enjoy his hols.
She does know that other kids cry, right?

Reactions: 26
He should be covered head to toe in total sunblock. I noticed when she was in the lift with him the other day his scalp was burnt too.
I’m not sticking up for them but we’ve just been back from Spain and my kids were constantly being topped up in factor 50 and they still have come home with tan lines

Reactions: 11
Me again with the sunburn 😂😂 He’s as pink as his t-shirt..
She had to get a video of him upset didn’t she cos we’ve all said it’s lovely seeing him enjoy his hols.
Soz - no offence intended 🤣😘

• Haha
Reactions: 2
May have been mentioned (there’s A LOT of comments!) but couldn’t the videos be reported to Instagram as hate speech? Enough to get her banned?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.