PTWM #142 Em is up the duff and Rach is in a huff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think the big trips away are weird.
If he’s lost his job because of her, in any what way it might be, she will be splashing the cash and love bombing him the hardest ever!
Remember the awkward body language between them when she produced the trip to Jubai? He was constantly leaning away from her.

Edited for spelling

Reactions: 14
I'd be so distraught if my husband lost his job in tgat way, I'd never be able to pull it off! But maybe I'm giving them to much credit, perhaps they are just much worse than I think they are!
Oh god, yeah I would too. That’s one of the things that stops most of us from taking risks with our employment!

Reactions: 6
That picture of W by the slide looks quite high up. A couple of steps, there's no chance she'd get to him. bleeping idiot!!

Reactions: 4
Do you think only grans might of had a warning all the way from Spain? R seen the posts on here and just messaged everyone it could of been?

Reactions: 6
My guess is...
Josh has been looking up people that Rach suspects is trolling her on the police database. This was happening before tattle took off (Jan 2019) and ended April 2020. The last sighting of josh at work or in an employment capacity was at those Bristol roots. Josh is then suspended.
It's not uncommon for it to take this length of time to reach the trial especially if psychiatric reports need to be submitted. The trial will not be able to take place unless those reports have been concluded.

Rachel has consistently mocked josh for going to therapy. This therapy has now ended. Psychiatric report been submitted and a trial date set.
The trial date was 20-22nd May I believe.. Around when they went to Barcelona. I am pretty sure it was mentioned on here that they were trying to deflect by flying out the country at that point.

Josh has then had the outcome of the trial (very important meeting/phone call) and it has been decided he was in breach of conduct therefore formal dismissal. He could of appealed. Or had so many days to appeal, 21 days for eg hence "career break" started on 15th June.
Alternatively police may be paid 15th month therefore that was his final pay and when career break started. He may of been on some sort of pay whilst suspended.
Wasn't there a Portugal trip that was "cancelled because Wilby had a meltdown" but there was no mention of Portugal before it. Or I missed any mention of it?

Reactions: 1
Another day of Sloshy being crappy and horrible to his eldest son.
1622053E-0AD1-46D3-94CB-3BF9AAAABA81.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I don’t think the big trips away are weird.
If he’s lost his job because of her, in any what way it might be, she will be splashing the cash and love bombing him the hardest ever!
Remember the awkward body language between them when she produced the trip to Jubai? He was constantly leaning away from her.

Edited for spelling
I really hope you ‘edited for spelling’ to type Jubai instead of Dubai…😂👍🏼

• Haha
Just looked up their hotel. If Google is correct they are 150m from the beach, so why have they not deployed there? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My question of the day is how an earth do they always end up with the same sunbeds right in front of the slides? Bet they’re up queuing or putting their towels down at 5am 😂

• Haha
Anyone else annoyed with randoms popping in and claiming they “know” something then bleeping off?

I’m convinced it’s rach or someone in her camp! Deflection at its best.

Come on if you have actual info and facts or just leave us to be bad parents who don’t put our kids to bed and sit and talk to strangers on the internet.

Oh wait.. 👀

Reactions: 24
Slosh has better legs than most women, and perfectly shaved. I think slosh detests S so much because he looks so much like his mum.
As for the sun beds, I’m betting they have said about wilby so the hotel maybe reserve them for them.

Slosh has better legs than most women, and perfectly shaved. I think slosh detests S so much because he looks so much like his mum.
As for the sun beds, I’m betting they have said about wilby so the hotel maybe reserve them for them.
I was thinking the exact same thing, he’s his mums double!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.