PTWM #142 Em is up the duff and Rach is in a huff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus christ.. having read the recap and the potential gossip about PC titwank..this woman needs to remove herself and more importantly her children from the internet permanently.

Reactions: 19
Hadn’t even thought about the fact that J is involved in the centre now.
Crikey if he is THAT policeman that got sacked what’s he doing being around serious private info and data on vulnerable women!??
This! With bells on. *If* he was dismissed for anything even slightly dodgy then to me it throws his whole character into question.
He shouldn't be in the women's centre as a bloke (albeit one without ball, but still..). Add this to the mix and it's 🚩🚩🚩galore.

Reactions: 19
This! With bells on. *If* he was dismissed for anything even slightly dodgy then to me it throws his whole character into question.
He shouldn't be in the women's centre as a bloke (albeit one without ball, but still..). Add this to the mix and it's 🚩🚩🚩galore.
Even R being in the womens centre is a red flag 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I bet she’s pulling out her last hair this morning if JBoy has left her with all the kids while he’s gone to check out the birds😂😂😂
Yesterday was quiet on the uploads, unless you include her half flashing herself in that #ad because she needs to Fund something new🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wait for the sales! Weve just got a good deal for next August. 10 night AI Tenerife. 2 adults 1 child £1400 with flights. It's gone up now to £2600. They usually drop around January time too

Not all of Spain. It's been the policy since 2019 to try and get rid of the party reputations but we then went into lockdown the following year so it never really took off as such.

I think it also includes drinks offers such as happy hours and 2 for 1 offers.
Oooh thank you! I’ll have a look after Christmas then 😊

Reactions: 2
Don't get stressed, I should take my own advice & keep my mouth shut a bit more on here. I thought that the vile woman had got into my Facebook account, but silly twit me had actually posted about my daughter's trip on here myself 🙄.
And it's always best to scroll past something you don't agree with, because not everyone has the same opinion & some people are permanently on their period & ready to pick a fight with anyone.

I thought the Torbay travelling circus were coming home tomorrow, but maybe they're not.
They can sit around the pool for the next few days & get sunstroke or Tangoed Orange, like No Job Norbert, or they could hire a car & see a bit of the island.
It is such a beautiful island and so many lovely places to visit.
What a waste of (stolen) money 🙄.
They should have got an Airbnb in the uk, with a swimming pool & slide & had McDonald's delivered every day & alcohol delivered too.They would have thoroughly enjoyed themselves 😐.
I'm sure seb said the other day we go home in 4 days, which would be today or tomorrow

Reactions: 4
I think any member of public can request a back ground check now under Claire's Law.
This only shows if they have ever been arrested, auctioned or convicted of a DV offence though. I have done this on any of my new partners due to my DV abuse. You’re made to sign paperwork as well and you’re told that if talk about the findings either to the person involved you can be arrested 😳

auctioned? Cautioned. I doubt they would have been on eBay selling themselves 😂😂

edit: I am still half asleep so just ignore my spelling errors or grammar errors 🙈

Reactions: 11
Worth noting that Clare's law didn't come into effect until the end of June 2020.
Anyone can request information if they think a Child is in danger, you can ask for a sex offender disclosure form. If they think you are eligible to know this information they might share it.
I asked about someone because my sister is a child minder, They wouldn’t disclose the info to just anyone….as in me. but they would tell her if maybe a new neighbour moved in and kids were always in the garden.
It’s so bad that info isn’t readily available, But vigilance is the key

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Could explain why Simon hates being around them, isn’t he former Police as well. I’ve noticed Astrid just seems to do the occasional stint in the shop but she usually seems to be on her own. The Famous Rebel woman didn’t do another window display for them either. The toxic group appears to be growing or people are getting wind of stuff and leaving of their own free will. Astrid and the window display woman aren’t reliant on Rach financially either

Reactions: 17
Wait for the sales! Weve just got a good deal for next August. 10 night AI Tenerife. 2 adults 1 child £1400 with flights. It's gone up now to £2600. They usually drop around January time too

Not all of Spain. It's been the policy since 2019 to try and get rid of the party reputations but we then went into lockdown the following year so it never really took off as such.

I think it also includes drinks offers such as happy hours and 2 for 1 offers.
I think I read this rule would be relaxed as soon as move destinations were open next year. Think it’s to do with the amount of people rushing to holiday abroad.
Let’s hope so because my measures at home are similar to those in Spain😂😂😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can she raffle off products that she has been sent to advertise ? Or are they donated. It’s like she has went under the stairs and rummaged round the tat she it’s paid to shill and stuck in for a give away !

Reactions: 20
Anyone can request information if they think a Child is in danger, you can ask for a sex offender disclosure form. If they think you are eligible to know this information they might share it.
I asked about someone because my sister is a child minder, They wouldn’t disclose the info to just anyone.
I’m gonna stick with this for a while, now we know the dates add up.
So what if R tried to use Claire’s law under the guise of ‘saviour of all women’ to find out info on Em’s fella. they wouldn’t give her the info, so she got J to do it illegally instead. Em didn’t listen to the info, stayed with him anyway and J lost his job which they now blame her for.
Boom, case closed. Kids can have ice cream! 👍😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So what if R tried to use Claire’s law under the guise of ‘saviour of all women’ to find out info on Em’s fella. they wouldn’t give her the info, so she got J to do it illegally instead. Em didn’t listen to the info, stayed with him anyway and J lost his job which they now blame her for.
She wouldn't have been able to use Claire's law, it didn't come into effect til the end of June 2020 and the officer was sacked for stuff that happened Jan 2019- April 2020 (I think, correct me if I'm wrong!)

Reactions: 6
I know Emily’s fella. It’s def nothing to do with him .

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.