PTWM #142 Em is up the duff and Rach is in a huff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF 💩 is brewing. Raqs worst nightmare on this was Willbobby having meltdowns 🤷‍♀️🤣
He’s living his best life 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’d rather tit in my hands and clap than e-mail that address tbh. I don’t care if he’s accessed my info. Nothing interesting here.

Reactions: 13
It’s a police email. Google it I was just trying to help.
I understand that. But it is important for people to not blindly believe everything on Tattle, social media or the wider Internet.
I wouldn't be at all surprised if it was him that was sacked. But just reserving judgement on putting personal info out there.

Reactions: 17
Latest video of them has really annoyed me. They are all so sunburnt. It’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 11
Derailing here but I don't understand this. Why would Jen close her own shop to work full time for this lot and then take all her stock with her? Did she work from home previously or have an actual shop?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I think it might be more to do with @VCJR (as another tattler has said all the dates add up) if he knows her full name (Rach knows it) and he has gone into work and looked on the system and his reported back to Rach and she has announced it on SM it’s breach of data.

I used to volunteer for the police and everything you look at on the system it is logged with your name.
About 15 years ago someone moved into our street and we all were all about wary. He was very full on, offering to help out and just didn’t add up.
About 4 weeks after he moved in, everyone in the road received a letter, anonymously .!
There were allegations in this letter saying there had been crimes committed and we should watch our kids. I contacted a friend who was a police officer and asked him to search up some info, he explained that he wasn’t allowed to but agreed to just because he was a Father himself. Within days the man had done a midnight flit, gone never to be seen again. House sold in days for well under what it was worth.
I never contacted the police officer about anymore info, He’s still serving and ranked up now too. I will be forever grateful to him for protecting my babies. And risking his job.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Derailing here but I don't understand this. Why would Jen close her own shop to work full time for this lot and then take all her stock with her? Did she work from home previously or have an actual shop?
Tell me you've been brainwashed without telling me you've been brainwashed

Reactions: 32
R probably put out of business by copying her shop and then done a “good deed” by employing her 🙄

Reactions: 12
I think it might be more to do with @VCJR (as another tattler has said all the dates add up) if he knows her full name (Rach knows it) and he has gone into work and looked on the system and his reported back to Rach and she has announced it on SM it’s breach of data.

I used to volunteer for the police and everything you look at on the system it is logged with your name.
ahhh okay that makes sense! 😬😬 thanks for explaining it 🙈🙈

Reactions: 5
I have it on good authority the police officer that was sacked is Sloshy. If you suspect he was illegally looking up your info on Tattle or any other social media please contact
Email

Happy holiday Rachel!
duck ME, WOW!!!!!
They obviously have had a lot going on!!!!
I really do hope that the police do something about my complaint & about them.
Legitimate criminals 😠😠😠.

Take a deep breath....we've been here before Tattlers, remember old rosemary & thyme, aka Empen & Qwerty 😉

@onlygrans has been here all of 5 mins so as salacious as that statement is, please be true 🙏, please be true 🙏 we have to err on the side of caution. I'm sure dropping such a bombshell @onlygrans would agree we should to tred with caution ⚠.
Any receipts?.....take our money 💰

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I don't get how he could get our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) from our anonymous names on here. Im a bit lost. Just thought though the other day when she was on about the instagrsm troll hunter and their families are helping track the trolls and she quickly goes well Josh can't hes too busy! Her and her big gob. I think its ludicrous that the officer has been given anonimity. There was a time where it was commented on here how much weight he had lost though and he was looking stressed and started drinking more heavily. No excuse though if hes broken protocol. I bet they laid on too that his wife and families income would be affected with her public status.

I feel like a storm is proper brewing for when they get back home. My money is on rancid and red red swine planning this holiday before the tit they know is about to hit the fan sprays them into a hideaway (probably a vineyard hideaway but such is sloshes Morden day world)
That or it’s a holiday before they announce her pregnancy (which would be incredibly boring news after ems 😙)

Reactions: 25
no your posts stay up.. you can still look at what MOD said a few years that got her into trouble.

definitely think there’s something about not showing his face - the attempt at blurring his face the other day, and now him getting out of the way. too many coincidences.
100 per cent! At dinner last night everyone else was filmed but Isaac was hidden behind sloshy

Can you tell us how you know this…..without giving yourself away? X
I don’t mind giving myself away. But I know because I know them! Work it out why do you think everyone has fallen out, they all found out too!
I’m literally banging my head against my phone. Yes it’s a gossip sight, but please don’t just cherry pick what you want to believe. I’m letting you know if you complain and ask if he illegally looked you up we and get enough people following it through we can actually out him to her followers! I’m looking at the Bigger picture!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.