PTWM #142 Em is up the duff and Rach is in a huff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't there quite a few comments tagging Rach and now there's only this one. She's deleted the anonymous dieter comment.

Now is an opportunity for Emily to portray a proper blended 'patchwork' family. I can imagine this isn't going to end well for Rachel.View attachment 1547857
Is the one about Rachel being a gran still there?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she knew about the pregnancy at the beginning and kicked off because Emily is the centre manager and is obviously going to be taking time off. I think this is what has caused the rift. Also, why have none of them congratulated her, her BFF Bekind, her second dad sloshy, not one. That says it all really. She has stopped following Lianne and PA Jo but she still follows the clampets and that Janey one along with Arsetrid which is weird.

Reactions: 21
Emily's bloke seems quite normal so he probably couldn't stand Rancid & Sloshy and tried to get Emily to distance herself from them, would normally be a red flag obviously but not when it comes to those 2!

Reactions: 20
Oh lovely news for Emily and her family 🥰

I read something about R being kicked out of her Christmas party? Is that true?

Reactions: 5
I honestly think Emily has left the patchwork jumble sale shop.
Can't wait till it all comes out in the wash what's gone on.
Tbh, I couldn't bare Emily when she was constantly up all their arses
Glad she's seen the light 😄

Reactions: 16
This will tip her over the edge 🤣 Sloysh, get the turds & deploy to the beach 🏃🏼‍♀️
C5439B8C-8591-4CCD-B0E1-75699F9A6F7A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh lovely news for Emily and her family 🥰

I read something about R being kicked out of her Christmas party? Is that true?
Link to the post here

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The showing of Kate as an employment lawyer was probably a direct dig to Emily, thinking about it. We know everything she does is done with purpose.

Seems Emily’s deleted all comments with rancids name tagged in 👏👏👏
Also thehomeofourpatchworkfamily isn’t following Emily now but she’s still following them.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
It's because they think Rach changed her life when in reality she was already out of the DV relationship and with her boyfriend when she moved to Devon. Rachel has never corrected the huns on that one.
But also Rachel has given Emily the Instagram platform, the job (with great hours and obviously amazing pay seeing how much time she has off and all the things she can afford), she was guarantor on her first properly in Devon… E probably wouldn’t be where she is now if it wasn’t for R.

*not to say that’s necessarily a good/healthy thing but I don’t think E could afford her current lifestyle without R, she would presumably still be living near her parents and working at Schuh? And she wouldn’t have the Instagram platform to make money from either as the followers were sent over by R.

on the PatreCON page, she was complaining that someone keeps airdropping Sloshy. She could barely contain her jealousy that a woman was looking over at them and sending a link to her Instagram, she even said "does she think I'm your sister". Should have made him wear your piss as aftershave to mark your territory, Rambo!
Wait what 😂😂 is this on the last thread? I need to go look. I missed all the best things

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wait what 😂😂 is this on the last thread? I need to go look. I missed all the best things
On the last thread, They were sitting outside on the 1st/2nd night of hotel and someone was airdropping Sloshua, she couldn’t make it more obvious without the steam fro her ears, Rachet clearly pissed off that someone was send hi stuff she kept mentioning it and saying “does she think I’m your sister”…. Nah, she’s clearly trying to piss you off cos she reads Tattle😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I definitely think R knew, Emily has quite a distinctive bump on her and altho she hasn't been around for the summer I think it would of been difficult to hide because Em actually is a size 6/8 and has a slight figure.

But as someone else has said above the solicitor may have been providing some employment law around maternity pay. This is the first time R has employed people, and someone has gone on maternity so she is new to the processes and law of course!!

No doubt whilst talking to said solicitor about legal real issues she's dropped trolls into the convo and then it's just spiralled.

Not sure whether anyone is interested, but actually when bowel babe passed there was radio silence also. I actually watched intently to this because I wanted to test my own theory on R and what she shares/posts. So this is not out of character at all for R. I also think she will be thinking of who will be running the centre, altho someone has mentioned Ben. This is absolutely inappropriate. I used to work for a dv charity in the Midlands and yes it's totally inappropriate.

Reactions: 15
Does anyone else remember something along the lines of J has been appointed Director to deal with HR because she can't deal with confrontation or along those lines. Maybe slosh had to sack her or at least have an uncomfortable chat about Mat pay?

Reactions: 15
OK trolls I have a confession to make 😬, I've been on holiday with my family, genuinely had a lovely time, but I had so much to catch up on on here that I've pretty much ignored my kids all day 😳, R was right, we do ignore our kids to be on tattle, so ashamed, sorry to prove her right and let you all down ☹.
The fact that my kids are bloody exhausted and more than happy to have a TV day is besides the point 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.