Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I dont think Emily and Astrid are particularly close so I don't think its a reach that she didn't know? They are very different people so can't imagine they are pals.
Be interesting to see what side Boring Betty takes in all this. I imagine Emily is the one who has been helping her, R is just the mouthpiece with an army of huns.
I think Betty shared Em’s posts last night and Emily reshared her post…unless I have my Betty’s confused x

Reactions: 4

emmaw28

VIP Member
Does anyone know how to change their username on here?
I'd like to change mine.
I've messaged admin, but I haven't had a response.
You can’t change your username - there’s a whole thread on it x

Found the thread with the info

VCJR

VIP Member
“Oh no. Kippers lost the key. Biff and ch-ch-chip can’t find it. And that’s the end of the book. Now roll over and go to sleep”

😂😂
You need to move on from Kipper, floppy and the gang 😂, look up Fuzz Buzz children's reading books.
I think they were originally written for children with SEN, but are suitable for any child.
They are brilliant books 😊 & really funny!

• Heart

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Is throwing towels on sun beds still allowed?

The last time we went abroad pre Covid it was forbidden at our hotel and the staff removed towels if left unattended for more than an hour.

BettyCat20

VIP Member
That picture of W by the slide looks quite high up. A couple of steps, there's no chance she'd get to him. Fucking idiot!!

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
I’m not sure if they do it anymore, I think there is a thread about it in any other business or you could maybe set up a new account
I’m not sure you can change your name, Or have multiple accounts. I know there was a change which didn’t allow you to comment on new threads if you were new. I know it happened on one I follow.

Lewlew

Don't get stressed, I should take my own advice & keep my mouth shut a bit more on here. I thought that the vile woman had got into my Facebook account, but silly twat me had actually posted about my daughter's trip on here myself 🙄.
And it's always best to scroll past something you don't agree with, because not everyone has the same opinion & some people are permanently on their period & ready to pick a fight with anyone.

I thought the Torbay travelling circus were coming home tomorrow, but maybe they're not.
They can sit around the pool for the next few days & get sunstroke or Tangoed Orange, like No Job Norbert, or they could hire a car & see a bit of the island.
It is such a beautiful island and so many lovely places to visit.
What a waste of (stolen) money 🙄.
They should have got an Airbnb in the uk, with a swimming pool & slide & had McDonald's delivered every day & alcohol delivered too.They would have thoroughly enjoyed themselves 😐.
I'm sure seb said the other day we go home in 4 days, which would be today or tomorrow

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Before I even say this I am one of these people who if for example my friend or family don’t answer the phone on the first attempt I’ve got them dead in a ditch somewhere in my head, with 25 scenarios of how they got there, then they ring back. So my speculation is almost always wrong!
But… what if J was looking up Em’s fella to try and get some dirt on him so R could have her mate back depending on her!
Would explain the rift and why he doesn’t like J&R.
@onlygrans are you big Fred? 🤔
Is the one that Emily is with now, the one she met and moved to Devon for? I'm sure Rachel has implied that she got her to move to Devon and then she met him?

wonder Lu

VIP Member
Keels? Everyone knew who she was IRL I believe.
Don’t know about that I was just saying that VCJR gate is recent so it’s unlikely it was her that was looked up but he could have been trying to access insta and fb followers that R was suspicious of at the time… if you see what I mean.

jxhx

VIP Member
The water park in Alcudia is about €20 each. Where is she getting a grand from ffs! Exaggerating Eileen 🙄
She said the boat ride was 69€ each and the water park is 39€ and because there is 9 of them it adds up to about that.

Did anyone make out what Mumbling Mary across the table was saying.