PTWM #139 It’s Betsy’s 18th, watch out Instagram, here comes PC titbank dressed as Baywatch Pam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’d be better off going as Roy Cropper and Haley from Corrie. He’s got a very similar personality to our Joyce.
Or Jerry Hall and and Mick Jagger, I’ll let you guess who goes as Mick
No, go on, do tell us, who would go as Mick Jagger?🤔

Reactions: 2
When I have given a child a present like play mobil or Lego I wrap up the box..
why have they opened it to make it up? Shouldn’t they be doing that with W on his birthday?
With my granddaughter, I open the box, build whatever needs building, then hide it! Wrap the empty box for the birthday excitement of opening her present(s) then…grandad appears with the made item!!!
Everyone’s happy…but then Gnasher is only concerned with her own happiness 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I can’t believe Jenna has come all the way for Bs party, are they even that close??! Seems so random and so far to go for an 18th party!!
I really hope they don’t ruin S’s chances of enrolling by being away, it’s very worrying that she seems so clueless about the process, I mean surely she knows how it works as B has gone through it? I’m really surprised there has been no I’m so proud post on Bs results, do we think she flunk it?? Or is she making an announcement at the party??
Anyways I hope they make an effort to play with W and his new toys today, Happy Birthday W 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Reactions: 12
Oh god..... there'll be the dreaded birthday post for little W today. Me, me, me.....I, I, I..... Level 3..... blah blah blah

• Haha
Reactions: 26
There’s no way Princess be kind Betsy has passed anything. We’d know about it if she did. I think she probably dropped out ages ago.

Reactions: 31
How on earth can they not have applied already because my son went the army route last year we didn’t apply to any colleges so on his college thing in school nothing was done
This led to 4 emails and 3 phone calls from school constantly chasing we hadn’t done anything and no back up and by no means are my kids at an amazing school but they deffo were checking every kid had something in place!
i can’t remember which stories on ptwm but I’m 99% sure she said they were off Friday this week coming she’s no clue when they actually do go

Reactions: 12
I’m putting money on them going as Hugh Hefner and a playboy bunny. Or Danny and sandy.

I’m 38, have 4 kids. My eldest is 13 so a while off 18 but, why can’t Betsy just have a party with her friends? Who wants their parents hanging around dressed up at their 18th?

I don’t know maybe times have changed but my 18th was with my mates.

can’t she let her daughter have her night and she stays home with her other kids…oh wait… sorry it’s Rachaelleeeee and slosh we’re talking about.

leaving w on his actual birthday to go and party is a new low. Poor boy

Reactions: 28
Not only me thinking that those pieces are waaaay too small for a 3 year old.😱
Why have they not wrapped It up so he can see the box and see what it is, That’s just going to look like they have lined up a load of his animals…🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Why has she got someone else putting together HER kids presents.? Lazy arse road…. Watch out Sloshua, She’ll be saying that you fancy her now😂🤡🤡🤡

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Why have they not wrapped It up so he can see the box and see what it is, That’s just going to look like they have lined up a load of his animals…🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Why has she got someone else putting together HER kids presents.? Lazy arse road…. Watch out Sloshua, She’ll be saying that you fancy her now😂🤡🤡🤡
To be fair we don't always wrap up pur kids presents but the lining up of the animals threw me! She could have popped them in a nice toy box and wrapped that up...also who is the random gift wrapper guest?

Reactions: 8
Emily. Will she or won’t she be at Betsy’s 18th birthday party? I’m guessing ….no.

I feel a bit sorry for Betsy in that respect as she was v v friendly with Emily at one point and seemed to look up to her. She’s lost contact with her 2 big sisters and the mate she used to call a ‘big sister’ thanks to her toxic poisonous mother.

Reactions: 35
W likes lining things up so why have they done it for him.
Poor lad is going to be overstimulated and overtired by this evening so it’s pretty crappy that they’re leaving someone else to deal with him. Although I’m assuming E, I and T won’t be at the party either as they didn’t go to BV Brenda’s.

Reactions: 14
So many questions.

Will Em be at the party??

Why would they line the animals up when that’s what he loves doing?

I have no idea about college but the fact that 2/3/4 of you trolls have said she’s talking bullshit, surely some of the huns must be thinking the same?!

Mainly, I’m just looking forward to the party.

Was it Scouse Jens turn on the rota of single parent bff’s that show up to save their marriage? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They’re definitely choking hazards, playmobil says it’s for age 4+ but my experience is it’s not much good until they’re more like 6 or 7 as it’s all too small and difficult to move.
Loved that Slosh and Scouse were doing that while Edie was wrapping boxes and the devoted “mother to 6 babies” was just filming it! 😒

After the video Thursday of her brushing Edie’s hair, I think she’s mostly just trying to entertain us trolls! Even E asked WTF she was making a weird face for! (Also, top tip while you’re reading; you should brush her hair before you wash it, then you bush from the bottom in sections, that’ll make it easier with less knots. Most people would have figured that out by age 40 and their 3rd daughter with long hair!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
There’s no way Princess be kind Betsy has passed anything. We’d know about it if she did. I think she probably dropped out ages ago.
According to paetron betsy got her results when at boardmasters - rach opened them - she got 2 x pass and 1 x merit. Can't remember subjects - psychology, criminology maybe, not sure

I don't understand how Bs results were when they were at Boardmasters and Sebs are when they are away - neither of those fit in with the btec / a level or gcse result days.....

They’re not very hazard aware parents though so I’m not surprised.

He’s been left to wander around that house alone since he could walk. Paint, fire lighters, iPad pugged in next to a sensory water light with cables everywhere, teething necklace only just taken off…

I’m sure there’s more.
I really hope he has a lovely day, he’s such a sweet little boy and is coming on so well. It’s a shame she doesn’t sing his praises more often. She likes to paint the narrative that she’s scared of him.

happy birthday wilbs 🎉

Reactions: 23
According to paetron betsy got her results when at boardmasters - rach opened them - she got 2 x pass and 1 x merit. Can't remember subjects - psychology, criminology maybe, not sure

I don't understand how Bs results were when they were at Boardmasters and Sebs are when they are away - neither of those fit in with the btec / a level or gcse result days.....
Btec’s generally come in the post before A-Levels.

She wouldn’t have got into Uni anyway with those marks, as it’s only 64 UCAS points. But it’s still an achievement. Congrats Betsy 🙌.

Reactions: 18
Why was Edie dressed like she just stepped out of Ab Fab? And why did R advertise what time Edie would be in the shop? Is it me, or is that a bit odd to do?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Far too many presents for a 4 year old. And has Jen been drafted in to persuade Betsy to go to Liverpool?

Reactions: 11
Why was Edie dressed like she just stepped out of Ab Fab? And why did R advertise what time Edie would be in the shop? Is it me, or is that a bit odd to do?
It’s like she is pimping out her daughter in the shop to drum up custom for the crazy huns!! Basically come and get a picture with my 8/9yr old what ever age she is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.