PTWM #139 It’s Betsy’s 18th, watch out Instagram, here comes PC titbank dressed as Baywatch Pam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still don’t know which Trolls she means.
Are they:

Facebook trolls on their own pages?
Facebook trolls on hers or others pages?
Inbox Facebook Trolls?
Instagram Trolls?
Instagram trolls in her PTWM inbox?
Instagram Patreon Trolls who ‘PAy hEr £5 a MoNTh’?
Betsy’s Instagram Trolls?
Trolls in the school playground?
Trolls eating Tuna Sandwiches in her Kitchen?
Non Specific ‘Hate Site’ Trolls?

So many types of trolls that she speaks of, across so many platforms, it’s really hard just to keep up with it all.
Or could it be these

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It's amusing she wants to point out one mild thing someone has said, when literally anyone could point out several, and I mean several, unkind things she has said. To her kids, husband, homeless person, step kids, you get my point.

People in glass houses...

Reactions: 28
It's amusing she wants to point out one mild thing someone has said, when literally anyone could point out several, and I mean several, unkind things she has said. To her kids, husband, homeless person, step kids, you get my point.

People in glass houses...
We've all said all along if she had actual proper trolls she'd be sharing the tit out of it. If all she can muster is a fairly bland comment on someone's own Facebook she's deluded. I hope the solicitor takes her money and tells her there is nothing she can do. Maybe the solicitor is a troll too 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The thing Rachel really doesn’t get is that other people have threads on here that never move or rarely have updates, like the thread on Emily. Because those people haven’t sold their soul to the devil, living, breathing and shitting online 24/7. Put your entire life on show then you have to expect people to pass comment 🤷🏻‍♀️ and just because someone disagrees with you doesn’t make them a troll.

Reactions: 29
I still don’t know which Trolls she means.
Are they:

Facebook trolls on their own pages?
Facebook trolls on hers or others pages?
Inbox Facebook Trolls?
Instagram Trolls?
Instagram trolls in her PTWM inbox?
Instagram Patreon Trolls who ‘PAy hEr £5 a MoNTh’?
Betsy’s Instagram Trolls?
Trolls in the school playground?
Trolls eating Tuna Sandwiches in her Kitchen?
Non Specific ‘Hate Site’ Trolls?

So many types of trolls that she speaks of, across so many platforms, it’s really hard just to keep up with it all.
She means anyone who doesn’t fall over themselves to worship her is a troll 🙄

Reactions: 17
Need to put my kids to bed ready for @DipsyDoodle update 🤣
Happy to oblige!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
We've all said all along if she had actual proper trolls she'd be sharing the tit out of it. If all she can muster is a fairly bland comment on someone's own Facebook she's deluded. I hope the solicitor takes her money and tells her there is nothing she can do. Maybe the solicitor is a troll too 🤔🤣
She’s off her tits, Why do they all go down the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) thing, Making out that they’ve worked out who is who…. Comical😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The thing Rachel really doesn’t get is that other people have threads on here that never move or rarely have updates, like the thread on Emily. Because those people haven’t sold their soul to the devil, living, breathing and shitting online 24/7. Put your entire life on show then you have to expect people to pass comment 🤷🏻‍♀️ and just because someone disagrees with you doesn’t make them a troll.
I follow plenty of accounts that never mention trolls. I'm sure they get the odd nasty message though, they just get that it's part of being online. There's also loads of accounts I really enjoy, that put effort into their content. They don't have any threads on here (unless it's a rave thread). I'd love to know how Rach would explain this?! If we're all just nasty trolls, surely we'd hate everyone equally?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.