PTWM #139 It’s Betsy’s 18th, watch out Instagram, here comes PC titbank dressed as Baywatch Pam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said something about if he does carpentry then he can do his retakes. It’s not something I know anything about, maybe he can’t do retakes if he does the lower level digital media.

i might have just made that up about T and I thinking about it. Sorry guys! 😬 But E is def missing the first day of school coz she was on the live and wasn’t happy that she wouldn’t get to choose her table and wouldn’t be with her best mate.
More nonsense. He can do retakes whatever course he does. They try their best to get everyone through at least their Maths and English at a grade 4. She literally has no clue what she's talking about!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Sorry I’m one of those people that always has to check things if there’s doubt! She def says they are abroad for their first days back at school and college…
Also when his results come out so I must have the date they go wrong if results are on Thursday, maybe they are going for 2 weeks and not 10 days, or maybe R is just talking tit again.
Prob hoping we’re gonna report them for missing school when they are not due back 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I hope she will be getting fined for the kids not being back at school in time for the new term!
With such an important time why would you even book your holiday like that. Its probably just me but I'd hate my kids to miss out on the last few days and the first few days

Reactions: 25
Sorry I’m one of those people that always has to check things if there’s doubt! She def says they are abroad for their first days back at school and college…
Also when his results come out so I must have the date they go wrong if results are on Thursday, maybe they are going for 2 weeks and not 10 days, or maybe R is just talking tit again.
Prob hoping we’re gonna report them for missing school when they are not due back 🙄
Right.
1. He can do L2 Digital Media and do his retakes. He doesn't have to do carpentry to be allowed to do retakes.
2. She doesn't have to apply for anything, Seb does. It's all done through HIS college account. She doesn't even need to have the username or password for that, it's his and he will have set it all up.
3. He should have already applied for the Digital Media and had an interview for it, and received a conditional offer.
4. He absolutely could and should have applied for the course by now. He does NOT have to wait until he gets his results to apply. The course may well be full and he has no offer of a place right now.
5. Any member of the Helpzone at the college would have told her and Seb this, if they'd bothered to ask.
6. She doesn't need to take his bleeping paperwork anywhere with her. He doesn't even have any bleeping paperwork! The most he has is an enrolment letter. Everything else is done online, via his account.
7. She's right, she's just not that mum.

It's ridiculous and unfair that Edie is missing the first day of school in a new school year. I hope the school fines her.

• Sad
Reactions: 51
Deffo. The only positive is if B goes to Liverpool then at least she'll be out of the clutches of her mother and might realise what a weird atmosphere it is at their gaff. I hope Betsy finds a path for herself, she can be a sneering little thing but I reckon most of us on here want better for her than her own mother!
Liverpool is great, most cities are. But it’s like throwing a kitten into a lions den when you are 18 with no experience. (Even if your mum is Rachael and you need to run 😂, OR ‘hot girls’ offer to be your mate via your Mum on social media.) It’s that old thing of teaching them to walk before you teach them run. She needs to hold down a job at home first. I couldn’t get my head around it all 🤦🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 18
“Not that mum” Err news flash Rancid, you’re not any kind of mum. Maybe try being a bit more positive about S’s results, but don’t you dare take any credit if he does well. We all remember you buggered off to Barcelona when he sat his exams.
Also I see now the warriors fleeing DV can not only get a Costa voucher but also a free swimsuit so that’s helpful 😡

Reactions: 27
Shes really not supportive of the kids future career's at all is she. She put betsy off so much about applying for uni, every job she's had R has made sure to announce it publicly which in turn has caused issues, and now neither her or j have helped seb throughout his exams, encouraged him on his job choices (making fun of him when he said he would like to be a chef or do carpentry) and now they don't seem to be guiding him at all with his enrolments 🤦‍♀️ does she just want them all to fail because she did at their age! The other kids have got no hope!

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I hope she will be getting fined for the kids not being back at school in time for the new term!
With such an important time why would you even book your holiday like that. Its probably just me but I'd hate my kids to miss out on the last few days and the first few days
Must admit I’ve done the last few days a few times, couldn’t this year coz one of mine was in year 6 so would have missed all the leavers stuff. Never done the first few days coz I think that’s different they miss out on getting their books and seat etc they don’t do anything the last few days and makes a big difference to price. But then I’m not an ‘influencer’ who knows she’s gonna get reported for it.

Reactions: 18
“I’m just not that mum”

translation… “he’ll be working in the shops and on the payroll like his dad is so it’s fine”

How she can be ok with her life choices and failure of her childrens lives is awful. And the children that aren’t hers. All failed by her.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I'm devastated, I buy loads of stuff from Locket loves and got that same swimsuit earlier in the week. What the duck were they thinking when there were so many genuine good causes to send them to. I was even going to place an order tonight. Going to email Lucy and say she's lost me as a customer now😞

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
“I’m just not that mum”

translation… “he’ll be working in the shops and on the payroll like his dad is so it’s fine”

How she can be ok with her life choices and failure of her childrens lives is awful. And the children that aren’t hers. All failed by her.
If they work for her, they still rely on her and won’t be able to tell the truth about what goes on! Everything is calculated!

Reactions: 22
I'm devastated, I buy loads of stuff from Locket loves and got that same swimsuit earlier in the week. What the duck were they thinking when there were so many genuine good causes to send them to. I was even going to place an order tonight. Going to email Lucy and say she's lost me as a customer now😞
Have you read Lucy's thread(s) on here? 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I used to buy quite a bit and have loads, Have i missed something has she donated to rachet ?

Reactions: 3
I buy quite a bit and have loads, Have i missed something has she donated to rachet ?
Yes. I wear LLL everyday and part way through a thread about Lucy on here thanks to @chickhicks86 but am seriously mad and upset. Women who are being abused or on a very low income, what exactly will they do with the swimsuits? Methinks someone has lied to Lucy that patchwork is a charity.
658BAA0A-447B-44DC-8E39-6218ED8596F9.jpeg

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Isn't putting together a child's toy a special moment (and yes usually frustrating) between parents the night before a birthday.
Not some random bestie, fgs. They literally have no quality family time for all of them.
There's always a child or 5 missing, a random hun, and always always a phone in the face.

tit existence those kids have got, the holiday will be littered with rudeness, swearing, abuse, mood swings and of course it will all be filmed.

Therapy on speed dial 🙄👍

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Yes. I wear LLL everyday and part way through a thread about Lucy on here thanks to @chickhicks86 but am seriously mad and upset. Women who are being abused or on a very low income, what exactly will they do with the swimsuits? Methinks someone has lied to Lucy that patchwork is a charity.
View attachment 1512427
Sorry I edited it was meant to say used to , I stopped after reading the thread on here. I don't wear any of it now, It used to sell quite well second hand you can't even give it away now 🤣🤣 I don't think Lucy will care , wait till you have finished tlher thread. I'd like to say i am surprised she has donated to patchwork but i'm not 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.