Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

delightfullyfuked.

Chatty Member
I have to say, it’s one thing gossiping about Rachaele but some of you have no clue about having an autistic child. Sensory issues aren’t the same for every child and talking about potty training a child… my son was not potty trained until almost 4 which is early considering he has global delay and being assessed for ASD. He was very similar to Wilby and I was judged for that. Every parent should know when their child is ready, looking at wilby I would say it would just cause him distress at the moment. He’s making progress with verbal communication and although not always completely necessary, it helps with potty training. Honestly shocked that you could judge the parenting of SEN child without knowledge. And if those commenting on Wilby do have children with SEN then shame on you because you’re part of the problem that many children and parents (like me) face
As a parent of of an autistic child, do you leave yours alone with strangers so you can go and get pissed regularly??

Because I am a parent of an autistic child and I never would and yes I do judge her for that.

I don’t comment on Wilby, he’s a very sweet boy with failure parents. As a parent of a child with additional needs you should too be ashamed for advocating their behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Ocupus5

Chatty Member
Playmobil is tiny and so fiddly. She got it for content. Queue the fml moments.

Oh guys Joyce is loosing his mind as the bits are everywhere.

Guys I stood on a bit today and it was the worst pain I vomited horrifically.

Fml guys the dogs ate the fucking bits and now Its come out in their shit snort snort. It’s the bright colours in the shit for me snort snort.

Guys Wiber has stuck a piece up his nose and now we can’t get it out even after trying for hours, I tried giving it one of them but it’s still stuck. Trip to A&E for us and the Nurse follows my page and was so excited to see the Messiah who was sliced from my belly she started sobbing and saying that she loves my babies like her own.

the content possibilities are endless

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Chuff offohc

Far from it actually… just shocked at the comments around Wilby
What is it that shocks you?
That we mention hes being failed and deserves better?
That hes a lovely happy little lad and we see more potential and growth in him that his own parents do?
That we make comments about things his mother makes public so she can cash in?
How that poor boys innocence is exploited and hes just a cash cow to keep his mum in meals out and Gucci while hes passed from one babysitter to another?

Or something else that offends you?

• Heart
Reactions: 66

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
The cost of the cakes must have been so expensive at least £70 each, I get the big cake for B as it was as an 18th, but surely supermarket cake would have been sufficient for W and E. I bet there was so much waste too after W’s and E’s as well. With all the Birthdays this month and then their holiday I dread to think of how much they have spent in August!! Money is clearly not a problem when you have Patreon funding you!!

Thread title - I got 99 problems but being skint ain’t one thanks to Patreon.

Reactions: 63

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
New thread title thanks to @Lucyinthesky88 overpriced sweaty candles and some undersized Yeezy sliders for you, babe!

Last thread recap (sorry if it's not as good as usual but I'm away in Edinburgh enjoying Fringe):
- Big Lips Brenda is still, and always will be, a cunt.
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- desperate to prove she's a busy, working mum, Rambo videoed herself and PA Jo on the phone while she was holding Wilby - something she hasn't done in forever.
- on the way to the beach, Rawhide showed Wilbert (who was in just a nappy and t-shirt) pointing at the photos of food, and captioned it "always three times then he says goodbye". Except the third time and saying goodbye were because she encouraged him 🤷
- there was loads of dull videos at the beach 😴
- it's Betsy's 18th birthday, which of course means a sickly post all about me, myself and I. Apparently Rancid thinks this means she's "birthed an adult" 🙄 meanwhile BeKind was off at Boardmasters, getting pissed (and probably off her face).
- Raffle and (not a) PC Boring were pissed off that Betsy and Seb had the bare faced cheek to decide to come home early.
- Betsy's birthday presents included Gucci sunglasses, Converse, another pair of trainer, GHDs and Zara dresses.
- Saviour Sally was at the centre, poking through all the donated school uniform. Someone has donated a couple of Ralph Lauren jackets, no doubt Sweaty Betty will be down to pick those up later.
- BeKind is having a party for her 18th, with a fancy dress theme of "iconic couples". So Ratface and Noballs are going as Pamela Anderson and David Hasslehoff off Baywatch (except they were never a couple 🤷). No doubt both of them will be pouting and posing in their swimsuits 😬
- on a live on the Patreon, Joyce was wrapping presents and Lula commented that he had found some random men on the beach and posted a photo to make it look like they were his friends. When he insisted that they were "work friends" she said "you don't even have a job". Ravine was holding Wilbur (who was clearly trying to get away), and she just snorted. "Raise them kind" eh Ratshit 🤷
- Despite Bum Bag Barry having jacked in his job to "look after Wilbert", Ramble took the level 3 autistic toddler with her to go and buy his birthday presents. Obviously it was a trolley full of expensive plastic crap, no thought or planning went into what he might actually like (a wide-screen telly for his bedroom, perhaps?).
- Now that BeKind is 18, Pushy Mum Patricia decided to relaunch her Instagram by telling everyone she'd been trolled, so to go and follow her and show her some love. Why people who follow a "mummy blogger" would be interested in an 18 year old is unclear 🤷 there was some weird message from someone who lives in Liverpool saying that if Betsy moved there they'd be her mate and could live with them etc. You'd think with all Racket's training and knowledge of safeguarding she'd be a bit more wary of someone on the internet claiming to want to meet her teenage daughter. Fungus Fanny claimed that the trolling included having her photo sent to all the local pubs last year so she wasn't able to go out drinking with her older mates (never mind the fact that "challenge 25" has been a standard thing for years, so she wouldn't have been able to without a fake ID anyway, maybe every single member of security and bar staff are trolls?).
- Red Wine Roger has been complaining about Lula's friends staying over and having showers. During a heatwave. I guess now he's got no job he wants to keep an eye on the only bill he's responsible for.
- Sloshy is apparently putting name labels on everyone's phone chargers for when they go on holiday. No idea why, probably because he's a dickhead. He's also been ranting about towels or something, clearly not pretending to work any more is getting to him.
- they're all off on holiday soon, unfortunately nobody came forward with a freebie airport transfer for her so they are driving, obviously she'll be grateful for the additional "FML" content it will provide (getting lost, a wheel falling off one of the cars, driving to the wrong airport etc etc).

Running total of child free overnight breaks away since Joyce started his career break on 15 June:
Herpes Lodge (midweek)
Night in Exeter (Saturday)
Night in London (midweek)
Joyce's birthday - night near Plymouth (midweek), then two nights (Friday and Saturday) in a lodge in Cornwall with Arsetrid and Simon.

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

• Heart
  • Haha

Scd1991

VIP Member
Looked like they were the only ones in fancy dress too… 🫣
Ha this reminds me of the time I was invited out with a new group of friends at Halloween, they’d obviously all been to Ann summers and were wearing tiny sexy dresses with everything hanging out, I’d shredded old jeans and T-shirt and covered myself in fake blood to look like a werewolf had attacked me 😂😂 all the pictures are of them pouting and sticking their arses out then there’s me fully dressed looking I’d just been cut out a car crash 🙈

• Haha

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Respite is a little bit different than dumping your "severely" autistic toddler on any Tom, Dick or Harry you can find who will have him. It's so not the same thing 😂 For starters you'd be lucky to get a few hour's respite (with someone qualified to look after the child) from the council once a fortnight, not multiple nights away, holidays and boozy days out while he's dumped with the childminder, random teenagers or new "besties".

Please don't think that your views speak for the whole "SEN community", we're not all that brainwashed!
My sister has disabled twins. One more than the other. She is entitled to 12 hours a year respite.

12 hours.

She has to book the year in advance and if something happens on that date, she loses that time. E.g. twin one needed an emergency hospital trip when he stopped breathing. She had to go in ambulance with him, bro in law stayed with twin 2.

They had booked a day (6 hours) for lunch and a theatre trip. Couldn't do it and lost the 6 hours respite too.

He is severely disabled, quadriplegic, tune fed, tracy, deaf and spends nights on a ventilator at home. Their respite has been increased to 13 hours a year.

I can't imagine Rachel being entitled to any kind of respite for Wilby as much as she would love it and when my sister takes her respite, it's not to fuck about and get pissed, they often book a hotel room and sleep a full night.

Twin two has global development delay, autism and brain damage and epilepsy and they don't even leave her with family because her meltdowns are bad and she is getting bigger and stronger.

Rachel and her shit parenting can fuck off to the far side of fuck

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Did she seriously ask Joyce how Wilby just knew to eat the cake?!

Of course he did you silly cow, he's been living on fucking cake ever since he was weaned!

Was lovely seeing him have fun! I will say though that he did very well with all the strangers, strange environment, very loud music, everyone singing happy birthday etc. All the things that she's said in the past he struggles with because he's autistic. Almost as though he isn't 'level 3' at all 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Chuff offohc

What stood out to me aswell was how sloshy just had to get his statement out about the bobbles. He had to tell the story didnt he. I think we know where wibbly wobbly gets his traits from.
I never really followed rach but I did every so often have a look what she was upto and I say it all the time but the way shes managed to strip every last ounce of confidence from that man really is impressive. No amount of £5k watches would be worth allowing my partner to humiliate, belittle and bully me.
Josh if you do read here you are being abused and believe it or not when you tell your mum and sister they wont laugh, they will be relieved that the penny has dropped for you finally.
We rip the piss out of you for being a wet wipe but really we are all waiting for you to wake up and leave the scamming wide mouthed bullfrog ☺

• Heart

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
This thread is going so quick 🤣 just wanted to add before iv caught up. Beforr making judgy comments about what we post, at least read the whole 139 threads, not just this one. No one criticises Wilby at all. We comment on what we see over all social media pages regarding Rachel and her husband. They are useless. If they were so perfect they wouldn't leave their youngest child alone long enough to smear and eat his own shit, to break a glass cup, the break a glass fire guard, to eat firelighters and end up down the hospital, to play with diffuser oil, eat food thats been rolled in the dog bed, still paint everywhere, climb up high on a dining table while unsupervised, spill water near plugged in electronics and they certainly wouldn't leave their 8 year old to parent him alone if he was so violent and constantly drew blood on people.
We wouldn't make any comments on their parenting if they actually parented. No one begrudges anyone time away from their children except her children never seem to see their own parents and Wilby is parented by a tablet!
The reason this thread even exists is so people can voice their own opinion, if you don't like anyone opinion, thats fine, just ignore and move along 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 59

chickhicks86

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣 you’re so wound up it’s ridiculous. I don’t care about what you say daily other than the fact that comments surrounding Wilby scream ‘no idea’

🤣🤣🤣 give it a rest. Many people use respite for the same thing. What planet are you on? Clearly not one that looks after with complex children daily.
Respite is a little bit different than dumping your "severely" autistic toddler on any Tom, Dick or Harry you can find who will have him. It's so not the same thing 😂 For starters you'd be lucky to get a few hour's respite (with someone qualified to look after the child) from the council once a fortnight, not multiple nights away, holidays and boozy days out while he's dumped with the childminder, random teenagers or new "besties".

Please don't think that your views speak for the whole "SEN community", we're not all that brainwashed!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

Chuff offohc

Emily is a mother. And she was on camera mocking and imitating what she thinks people with ADHD act like. (Absolutely vile and uncomfortable viewing)

Rach is a mother. She exploits her children at every opportunity to make money. Nothing is off limits discussing her children's and Josh's sons personal lives if rach gains financially.
She posts inappropriate photos of her children's bodies to strangers on the internet. Rach verbally abuses everyone she lives with. Rach films and laughs at homeless men. Rach scams people into thinking they are helping women and children escaping abuse, when in reality the money is used to line her own pockets. Rach is friends with drug dealers and cocaine smugglers. Rach posted naked photos of her husband online. Rach covered for and helped coach someone to get off with stabbing someone.

Stabby jo is a mother who has been involved with a man who stabbed someone.

Knee deep in shite is a mother who humiliate her sons online and makes a mockery of women in general. Makes up lies and fake stories for content and rolls in dogshit

Fuck off rach your the biggest troll of the lot. You and your mucky mates are all "mothers" who arnt kind and dont give a shit about anyone except licking each others arse and cashing in.

• Heart
Reactions: 56