PTWM #139 It’s Betsy’s 18th, watch out Instagram, here comes PC titbank dressed as Baywatch Pam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The strange thing is SDC offer Digital Media as a L2 course, which has very low entry requirements. If that's the way he's thinking of going and he doesn't get the grades for the L3, he would be better doing that. Then next year move up to the L3. They clearly haven't got any common sense as the adults that are supposed to be there to help advise and guide. And they clearly haven't spoken to anyone at the college. It doesn't have to be L3 Digital Media if he gets the grades and carpentry if he doesn't. He could start on his pathway whatever grades he gets and pick up the L3 next year.

I think they go back week beginning the 12th, so they could be running enrolment the week beginning 5th September as well. Either way, she needs to take his paperwork nowhere 😂
My son did digital media last yr at SDC lasted 3 months absolutely hated the course. He has ADHD and found it boring! Pointless post from me really 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry I edited it was meant to say used to , I stopped after reading the thread on here. I don't wear any of it now, It used to sell quite well second hand you can't even give it away now 🤣🤣 I don't think Lucy will care , wait till you have finished tlher thread. I'd like to say i am surprised she has donated to patchwork but i'm not 🙄
Oooh I was a lockdown Lucy locket fan bought way tooooo many in 2020. Have bought a few pairs this year only sale ones though. I’m gonna have a look at her thread. I quite liked the look of the swim suits and was pleased that she decided to scrap them as not up to standard, disappointed though to think that the patchwork house was recommended to her to give some to.

Reactions: 9
Why is she sitting on her arse while another woman puts together play Mobil?

Why am I even bothering asking when we know she’s lazy and gives no fucks about doing anything for her children.

Reactions: 28
When I have given a child a present like play mobil or Lego I wrap up the box..
why have they opened it to make it up? Shouldn’t they be doing that with W on his birthday?
I think it depends on how patient the child is and if you can be bothered on the morning, I've definitely put things together the night before. In this case we all know tomorrow will be about scowling Sandra and her party. They'll shove Wilberforce infront of this and pray for the best.

Reactions: 21
We’ve Husband put play Mobil together on Christmas Eve to avoid stress on the big day. They just want to play with it without me husband losing the will after hours of fiddling.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
why have they opened it to make it up? Shouldn’t they be doing that with W on his birthday?
Iv always let my eldest son build playmobil but then again I didn't give it to him at Wilbys age because I'm always terrified of the small pieces 🤣 my youngest is 4 and iv still never bought him small lego or playmobil, but I have extreme safety anxiety so 🤷‍♀️😆

Reactions: 14
How lush and amazin of Lucy locket to donate swimwear to the Patchwork womens centre, for the abused women that frequent the place, looking for help.
Now, when they turn up at the cafe/launderette/ womens centre needing professional advice & help on their abusive relationship, they will be given a new swimming costume.
Which is as useful as Sheepers slippers, the empty fridge & the lush fresh cakes & fancy coffees.
And all the unqualified & untrained staff.
I spent a lot of time with Womens Aid & the Womens safety unit, because of my abusive relationship with the ex.
I was never offered sloppers, a swimming costume, & lush fresh cake & coffee.
Or Costa coffees vouchers!
duck me, it's getting worse 😩.
I needed practical help and and advice and a safe place to he.
Rancid and her Patchwork womens rescue club, have got it all so very wrong.

I can just imagine it,
So you have an abusive partner & fear for your life.
Never mind hun, take the bathers and go for a nice swim.
You couldn't make it up !!!
😞😞😞

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Today they are using the centre next door to the shop. Janey and Lianne were there but where is the centre manager Emily?
It seems Emily has got the whole summer off! Would love to no whats happened here with Emily & Rachet.

Reactions: 15
She is talking out of her arse about the college courses. He would already have been offered a place on his chosen course and would have had interviews etc. Why is she saying she will have to apply...it's seb who will do it himself. He can do resits in maths and English no matter what course he's on not just carpentry. she's bloody clueless! If by chance he hasn't yet applied (unlikely) then he probably has missed out on getting onto the course he wants. He'll likely miss enrolment as that's usually just after results day but if he's been offered a place that should be fine. What paperwork is she talking about that they have to take on holiday? She's talking tit. The only paperwork he'll need is his results.

• Sad
  • Haha
Sorry people,im new here when it comes to PTWM, im sure its probably been covered, but why is emily no longer on the scene? Was there a fall out? I dont recall seein anythin on her stories, its like she was in that house 24/7 now not at all??

Reactions: 10
Playmobil is an absolute arse to put together so I understand putting it together first. It’s also not suitable for kids Wilby’s age so there’s that…

Anyone fancy giving a TL:DR on the Lucy Locket issues? Are the swimsuits seconds?

Reactions: 6
Personally I’m back for Pamela no tits
It doesn't matter to her what size her tits are, she'll be flashing them as much as possible.
Along with her arse & thrush bucket.
All to the celebrate the birthday of theb adult she birthed.
I hope her brother in law is wearing a poloneck jumper, or maybe a Hazmat suit would be more appropriate?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Playmobil is an absolute arse to put together so I understand putting it together first. It’s also not suitable for kids Wilby’s age so there’s that…

Anyone fancy giving a TL:DR on the Lucy Locket issues? Are the swimsuits seconds?
The LLL swimsuits are rejects, they are still usable but they couldn't be sold so some were given away with orders and the rest were to be donated to a charity, they asked for people to recommend a charity that would benefit and a hun pounced on their insta account.

• Wow
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.