PTWM #139 It’s Betsy’s 18th, watch out Instagram, here comes PC titbank dressed as Baywatch Pam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As far as I know, W’s birthday and B’s party are tomorrow, E’s birthday and party are Tuesday and holiday is next Saturday!
but yes gonna be a busy week! 😂 I normally watch them once once my kids are in bed, or at least in their rooms and my other half is watching some rubbish like storage wars 🙄😂
We ❤ you for taking one for the team !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
As far as I know, W’s birthday and B’s party are tomorrow, E’s birthday and party are Tuesday and holiday is next Saturday!
but yes gonna be a busy week! 😂 I normally watch them once once my kids are in bed, or at least in their rooms and my other half is watching some rubbish like storage wars 🙄😂
Oh, I thought it was earlier in the week because she said that Sebs results are out whilst they are away. Results day is Thursday. She must be just coming up with lies on the spot 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🙄.

Reactions: 12
We ❤ you for taking one for the team !!!
I’ll be honest once I see there’s one I can’t resist! Sometimes I wish she’d take me off now I’m not paying so I didn’t have the option! 😂

Oh, I thought it was earlier in the week because she said that Sebs results are out whilst they are away. Results day is Thursday. She must be just coming up with lies on the spot 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🙄.
Yeah she did, didn’t she?! 🤔 She said she had to take the paperwork on holiday to apply for his course if he passes, maybe you can’t apply until a certain date, or maybe I’ve got that wrong…

Reactions: 6
So poor little Wobble is going to be dumped on a babysitter on the evening of his birthday for B's party? That's pretty crappy even by their standards!

• Sad
Reactions: 38
So poor little Wobble is going to be dumped on a babysitter on the evening of his birthday for B's party? That's pretty crappy even by their standards!
When he is older and can calculate back the years and events and realise he was dumped on his birthday he will no be happy !!

Reactions: 10
I’ll be honest once I see there’s one I can’t resist! Sometimes I wish she’d take me off now I’m not paying so I didn’t have the option! 😂

Yeah she did, didn’t she?! 🤔 She said she had to take the paperwork on holiday to apply for his course if he passes, maybe you can’t apply until a certain date, or maybe I’ve got that wrong…
She's talking absolute bollocks as usual. South Devon College has been taking applications for the new school year for months. You can have multiple applications open and should have had an interview with the tutor for each course by now. Just like he did for the carpentry course. You then get a conditional offer of a place for each course. Then when you get your results you decide which course you are going to take/which one you have the grades for. All of that is done online on the students college account.

Enrolment starts 2nd September and for new students this has to be done in person. She can take his paperwork wherever she likes, he has to enrol in person and show his grades to whoever is enroling him. There is no option on the enrolment letters for it to be done over the phone or internet. It has to be in person. And it has to be Seb that does it.

Reactions: 29
It will be most of the day too for Rachel to have a spray tan, professional makeup done, hair styled, a few hours to dress....

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She's talking absolute bollocks as usual. South Devon College has been taking applications for the new school year for months. You can have multiple applications open and should have had an interview with the tutor for each course by now. Just like he did for the carpentry course. You then get a conditional offer of a place for each course. Then when you get your results you decide which course you are going to take/which one you have the grades for. All of that is done online on the students college account.

Enrolment starts 2nd September and for new students this has to be done in person. She can take his paperwork wherever she likes, he has to enrol in person and show his grades to whoever is enroling him. There is no option on the enrolment letters for it to be done over the phone or internet. It has to be in person. And it has to be Seb that does it.
Yes. That’s a similar process from my experiences. It was said he was doing Digital Media? or Carpentry. I think she’s added on the Digital Media in her own head because it’s Level Three. I assume he’s already been conditionally accepted on L2 Carpentry. I wish she’d stop lying about peoples abilities. It’s insulting to them and creates insecurity within the person. She did that with Josh. Best copper, best Dad, it was all in her head.

(She’s pissed me right off over the kids. I think all that shite over Betsy restarting Instagram and then Rachael saying she’s moving here or there or travelling, is because she hasn’t given Betsy any guidance and yesterday when results came out, her mates were hyped over Uni. But, instead of saying ‘Betsy, I’ve fucked up here, let’s get you on some sort of path into a career.’ She just caused a bloody drama and made Betsy feel like she was being kicked about, whilst being forced back on to Instagram 😒.)

Honestly felt like messaging the girl myself. She just needs a proper job to start her off. Not sitting behind a MDF desk in a unit with one room full of tit, being paid by her mums begging proceeds.

Sorry for the rant. Does my head in.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Yes. That’s a similar process from my experiences. It was said he was doing Digital Media? or Carpentry. I think she’s added on the Digital Media in her own head because it’s Level Three. I assume he’s already been conditionally accepted on L2 Carpentry. I wish she’d stop lying about peoples abilities. It’s insulting to them and creates insecurity within the person. She did that with Josh. Best copper, best Dad, it was all in her head.

(She’s pissed me right off over the kids. I think all that shite over Betsy restarting Instagram and then Rachael saying she’s moving here or there or travelling, is because she hasn’t given Betsy any guidance and yesterday when results came out, her mates were hyped over Uni. But, instead of saying ‘Betsy, I’ve fucked up here, let’s get you on some sort of path into a career.’ She just caused a bloody drama and made Betsy feel like she was being kicked about, whilst being forced back on to Instagram 😒.)

Honestly felt like messaging the girl myself. She just needs a proper job to start her off. Not sitting behind a MDF desk in a unit with one room full of tit being paid by her mums begging proceeds.

Deffo. The only positive is if B goes to Liverpool then at least she'll be out of the clutches of her mother and might realise what a weird atmosphere it is at their gaff. I hope Betsy finds a path for herself, she can be a sneering little thing but I reckon most of us on here want better for her than her own mother!

Reactions: 26
Deffo. The only positive is if B goes to Liverpool then at least she'll be out of the clutches of her mother and might realise what a weird atmosphere it is at their gaff. I hope Betsy finds a path for herself, she can be a sneering little thing but I reckon most of us on here want better for her than her own mother!
Can you imagine the fuss that Rachet will make if Bratsy goes to Liverpool… it was bad enough when she went to London last year and extended her stay, then changed the dates again… let them be themselves, Don’t suffocate them with your own insecurities ffs.
She’s always going to be your little girl but you need to let her go and experience things..!

Reactions: 13
It will be most of the day too for Rachel to have a spray tan, professional makeup done, hair styled, a few hours to dress....
And if she’s going as Pamela Anderson she’ll need Mannah round with her scissors to sort out the horses mane 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

Well in that case if my calculations are right S won’t be going to college then, coz if they are going on sat for 10 days they won’t be back until 6th September so he can’t enrol. She’s already said E, T and I are missing the first day back to school so those dates work out if they should go back on Monday 5th.
Poor boy, he doesn’t stand a chance does he? 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Well in that case if my calculations are right S won’t be going to college then, coz if they are going on sat for 10 days they won’t be back until 6th September so he can’t enrol. She’s already said E, T and I are missing the first day back to school so those dates work out if they should go back on Monday 5th.
T & I wouldn't be due back to school until the 8th, so she's either full of tit or CBA to check when they are back.

Reactions: 9

Honestly felt like messaging the girl myself. She just needs a proper job to start her off. Not sitting behind a MDF desk in a unit with one room full of tit, being paid by her mums begging proceeds.

The strange thing is SDC offer Digital Media as a L2 course, which has very low entry requirements. If that's the way he's thinking of going and he doesn't get the grades for the L3, he would be better doing that. Then next year move up to the L3. They clearly haven't got any common sense as the adults that are supposed to be there to help advise and guide. And they clearly haven't spoken to anyone at the college. It doesn't have to be L3 Digital Media if he gets the grades and carpentry if he doesn't. He could start on his pathway whatever grades he gets and pick up the L3 next year.

I think they go back week beginning the 12th, so they could be running enrolment the week beginning 5th September as well. Either way, she needs to take his paperwork nowhere 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The strange thing is SDC offer Digital Media as a L2 course, which has very low entry requirements. If that's the way he's thinking of going and he doesn't get the grades for the L3, he would be better doing that. Then next year move up to the L3. They clearly haven't got any common sense as the adults that are supposed to be there to help advise and guide. And they clearly haven't spoken to anyone at the college. It doesn't have to be L3 Digital Media if he gets the grades and carpentry if he doesn't. He could start on his pathway whatever grades he gets and pick up the L3 next year.

I think they go back week beginning the 12th, so they could be running enrolment the week beginning 5th September as well. Either way, she needs to take his paperwork nowhere 😂
She said something about if he does carpentry then he can do his retakes. It’s not something I know anything about, maybe he can’t do retakes if he does the lower level digital media.

i might have just made that up about T and I thinking about it. Sorry guys! 😬 But E is def missing the first day of school coz she was on the live and wasn’t happy that she wouldn’t get to choose her table and wouldn’t be with her best mate.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.