PTWM #139 It’s Betsy’s 18th, watch out Instagram, here comes PC titbank dressed as Baywatch Pam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mother of the year sat on her size 12-14 arse filming while Edie does the job of parenting wilberforce.

Happy 3rd birthday wilby🎉 I hope you continue to grow and flourish and prove your useless mother wrong

Reactions: 27
Why hasn't she used the summer to potty train him? It's a lot harder in the winter.

Reactions: 18
Odd behaviour as usual with the scouse lass lodging for the weekend without her kids it seems. I must be a real funny bugger but I love my own space in my own home. I wouldn't want people staying over all the time let alone on my sons birthday. They never want peace in their own home. Why is just her family not enough for her that theres always someone else hanging about. I agree with the previous post ... why are they gate crashing an 18th birthday party? No doubt its a case of I paid so I'll be choosing the guest list. What a saddo. They should be having a cosy night in with their 3 yo. She may think we envy her but its quite the opposite, there's no price on contentment, peace and gratitude for your lot in life and she just comes across as a very unhappy person.

Happy birthday to W 😊 I hope his mother chooses to post about his positives today and not tear him down.

Reactions: 41
Playmobil is tiny and so fiddly. She got it for content. Queue the fml moments.

Oh guys Joyce is loosing his mind as the bits are everywhere.

Guys I stood on a bit today and it was the worst pain I vomited horrifically.

Fml guys the dogs ate the bleeping bits and now Its come out in their tit snort snort. It’s the bright colours in the tit for me snort snort.

Guys Wiber has stuck a piece up his nose and now we can’t get it out even after trying for hours, I tried giving it one of them but it’s still stuck. Trip to A&E for us and the Nurse follows my page and was so excited to see the Messiah who was sliced from my belly she started sobbing and saying that she loves my babies like her own.

the content possibilities are endless

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Play Mobil is something my kids never really got into praise the lord.. As it is fiddly and all little bits. Same with Lego. I dodged them bullets 😂😂

However them Schliech animals she’s bought a ton, of a can be bloody expensive. I remember my daughter having a fit in Smyths cos she wanted a unicorn one and it was like £20. We got some a bootfairs and second hand.

Reactions: 19
Happy birthday to little Wibble 🎂🎈
Can't wait to see Rabble's birthday post. She never fails to disappoint on it!.

Reactions: 14
She really is a lazy twit. Just sitting on her arse and recording, she could have asked her mate to do it while she got involved being a parent!

Reactions: 18
There is actually a range of Playmobil called Playmobil 123 that is suitable for toddlers, and it’s been around for years as pretty sure I bought a couple of sets for my youngest who is 11 so there’s no excuse. I didn’t even have to ask a random stranger on the internet what to buy my toddlers, I observed their interests and researched toys myself 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 28
They’re not very hazard aware parents though so I’m not surprised.

He’s been left to wander around that house alone since he could walk. Paint, fire lighters, iPad pugged in next to a sensory water light with cables everywhere, teething necklace only just taken off…

I’m sure there’s more.
I really hope he has a lovely day, he’s such a sweet little boy and is coming on so well. It’s a shame she doesn’t sing his praises more often. She likes to paint the narrative that she’s scared of him.

happy birthday wilbs 🎉
Poor little boy, All he’s ever known is the camera in his face when he’s hit a milestone. And yea it’s lovely to record those, But what’s the betting they will be used when he hits 18 like it’s a bit of fun.?

I don’t get the family at all, I read the 1st book when it came out only cos it was 99p on kindle one day, I thought what’s 99p when bored… 🤡🤡
When I finished it it was like ok, where’s the rest of the book..?
Looking back now, 2 years on she’s changed so much, Gone from scrimping and saving to just chucking money at unnecessary Shite🤬
I don’t doubt she’s done well through books and ads, but the amount she squanders is totally uncalled for.
She shows no balance of “The Part Time Working Mummy” to where she is now…. I think I’ve missed the whole PayPal thing, but it’s almost like rags to riches… with no base🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Why hasn't she used the summer to potty train him? It's a lot harder in the winter.
Especially as he seems to spend most of his time just in a nappy, even just having a potty down stairs for him to get used too seeing and talking about, I had one down stairs and one in the loo, if I went to the loo I would talk about it and my daughter would sit on her potty and I would make a fuss even if she didn’t do anything.

Reactions: 17
What the duck have they done to him?
View attachment 1513598
Is there any point in putting his hair in a ponytail, there's nothing to put up 😆

Poor little boy, All he’s ever known is the camera in his face when he’s hit a milestone. And yea it’s lovely to record those, But what’s the betting they will be used when he hits 18 like it’s a bit of fun.?

I don’t get the family at all, I read the 1st book when it came out only cos it was 99p on kindle one day, I thought what’s 99p when bored… 🤡🤡
When I finished it it was like ok, where’s the rest of the book..?
Looking back now, 2 years on she’s changed so much, Gone from scrimping and saving to just chucking money at unnecessary Shite🤬
I don’t doubt she’s done well through books and ads, but the amount she squanders is totally uncalled for.
She shows no balance of “The Part Time Working Mummy” to where she is now…. I think I’ve missed the whole PayPal thing, but it’s almost like rags to riches… with no base🤷🏼‍♀️
She never was poor! Its all bullshit

Reactions: 15
Surely a ponytail would be more painful to a child with sensory issues than having a haircut? Just going on my own sensory issues, I have anxiety about my hair being down but also my ponytail has to feel a very specific way, too tight and I can’t cope, and I’m an adult who can do it for myself. I would have thought a level 3 autistic toddler would kick off about having that feeling inflicted on him daily?

Reactions: 31
T
Odd behaviour as usual with the scouse lass lodging for the weekend without her kids it seems. I must be a real funny bugger but I love my own space in my own home. I wouldn't want people staying over all the time let alone on my sons birthday. They never want peace in their own home. Why is just her family not enough for her that theres always someone else hanging about. I agree with the previous post ... why are they gate crashing an 18th birthday party? No doubt its a case of I paid so I'll be choosing the guest list. What a saddo. They should be having a cosy night in with their 3 yo. She may think we envy her but its quite the opposite, there's no price on contentment, peace and gratitude for your lot in life and she just comes across as a very unhappy person.

Happy birthday to W 😊 I hope his mother chooses to post about his positives today and not tear him down.
This is literally me, my own family even get on my tits if I see too much of them aswell x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Its hard enough keeping a bobble in a girls hair that age never mind a boys. Come on Slosh wheres ya clippers. Hes been scalped since been a tiny baby. I think they just want his hair long. Can't see it been down to him kicking off cos I'm sure there would be video footage of his epic meltdown whilst he kicked everyone to tit, taking chunks out, scratching and pulling hair. You know cos he's a baby MMA thug 😆 I had to sit my boy on my knee when he was a toddler at the barbers and restrain him whilst he screamed and cried his head off. If was horrendous 😅 no special needs he just completely hated the sound of the clippers. We did try just scissors but they couldn't take enough off. I would be sweating and it was hard work but he needed an haircut so I just got on with it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.