PTWM #139 It’s Betsy’s 18th, watch out Instagram, here comes PC titbank dressed as Baywatch Pam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @Lucyinthesky88 overpriced sweaty candles and some undersized Yeezy sliders for you, babe!

Last thread recap (sorry if it's not as good as usual but I'm away in Edinburgh enjoying Fringe):
- Big Lips Brenda is still, and always will be, a bleep.
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- desperate to prove she's a busy, working mum, Rambo videoed herself and PA Jo on the phone while she was holding Wilby - something she hasn't done in forever.
- on the way to the beach, Rawhide showed Wilbert (who was in just a nappy and t-shirt) pointing at the photos of food, and captioned it "always three times then he says goodbye". Except the third time and saying goodbye were because she encouraged him 🤷
- there was loads of dull videos at the beach 😴
- it's Betsy's 18th birthday, which of course means a sickly post all about me, myself and I. Apparently Rancid thinks this means she's "birthed an adult" 🙄 meanwhile BeKind was off at Boardmasters, getting pissed (and probably off her face).
- Raffle and (not a) PC Boring were pissed off that Betsy and Seb had the bare faced cheek to decide to come home early.
- Betsy's birthday presents included Gucci sunglasses, Converse, another pair of trainer, GHDs and Zara dresses.
- Saviour Sally was at the centre, poking through all the donated school uniform. Someone has donated a couple of Ralph Lauren jackets, no doubt Sweaty Betty will be down to pick those up later.
- BeKind is having a party for her 18th, with a fancy dress theme of "iconic couples". So Ratface and Noballs are going as Pamela Anderson and David Hasslehoff off Baywatch (except they were never a couple 🤷). No doubt both of them will be pouting and posing in their swimsuits 😬
- on a live on the Patreon, Joyce was wrapping presents and Lula commented that he had found some random men on the beach and posted a photo to make it look like they were his friends. When he insisted that they were "work friends" she said "you don't even have a job". Ravine was holding Wilbur (who was clearly trying to get away), and she just snorted. "Raise them kind" eh Ratshit 🤷
- Despite Bum Bag Barry having jacked in his job to "look after Wilbert", Ramble took the level 3 autistic toddler with her to go and buy his birthday presents. Obviously it was a trolley full of expensive plastic crap, no thought or planning went into what he might actually like (a wide-screen telly for his bedroom, perhaps?).
- Now that BeKind is 18, Pushy Mum Patricia decided to relaunch her Instagram by telling everyone she'd been trolled, so to go and follow her and show her some love. Why people who follow a "mummy blogger" would be interested in an 18 year old is unclear 🤷 there was some weird message from someone who lives in Liverpool saying that if Betsy moved there they'd be her mate and could live with them etc. You'd think with all Racket's training and knowledge of safeguarding she'd be a bit more wary of someone on the internet claiming to want to meet her teenage daughter. Fungus Fanny claimed that the trolling included having her photo sent to all the local pubs last year so she wasn't able to go out drinking with her older mates (never mind the fact that "challenge 25" has been a standard thing for years, so she wouldn't have been able to without a fake ID anyway, maybe every single member of security and bar staff are trolls?).
- Red Wine Roger has been complaining about Lula's friends staying over and having showers. During a heatwave. I guess now he's got no job he wants to keep an eye on the only bill he's responsible for.
- Sloshy is apparently putting name labels on everyone's phone chargers for when they go on holiday. No idea why, probably because he's a head. He's also been ranting about towels or something, clearly not pretending to work any more is getting to him.
- they're all off on holiday soon, unfortunately nobody came forward with a freebie airport transfer for her so they are driving, obviously she'll be grateful for the additional "FML" content it will provide (getting lost, a wheel falling off one of the cars, driving to the wrong airport etc etc).

Running total of child free overnight breaks away since Joyce started his career break on 15 June:
Herpes Lodge (midweek)
Night in Exeter (Saturday)
Night in London (midweek)
Joyce's birthday - night near Plymouth (midweek), then two nights (Friday and Saturday) in a lodge in Cornwall with Arsetrid and Simon.

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Love you the hardest ever Dipsy, you're my bestie but only until next week when I will choose my next bestie.

Rachel's face😳
2C8441EC-C817-43BE-93A6-D8838EC6EAD3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
So I thought the womens centre was a safe haven, with lots of these wonderful things to make the kids settle in and feel at home…???
Well if it was it’s now a free for all to go and get whatever school uniform is needed…. Which is great, But some of these women who visit the centre or need a safe space have now had this compromised bull her advertising that anyone and everyone can go grab any school uniform they want…. She really gives out the worst and bad advice for someone who’s meant to be promoting woman and child safety, She needs to give her head a wobble.
She sounds very much like she’s a bit done with it all and it’s an inconvenience🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 33
I just shouted at my dog “I’ll get your tea in a min, it’s the recap.” Evidently I’m a fan @DipsyDoodle 😂😂

Can we take a minute to appreciate that Rachaels HUGE ego has her believe a visit to her pokey rabbit hutch shop is bigger than a marriage proposal. Just because bleeping hell, she is crazy 🥴.

D2CF2647-18CD-4F16-9A3B-567BFF7FB8D5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I just shouted at my dog “I’ll get your tea in a min, it’s the recap.” Evidently I’m a fan @DipsyDoodle 😂😂

Can we take a minute to appreciate that Rachaels HUGE ego has her believe a visit to her pokey rabbit hutch shop is bigger than a marriage proposal. Just because bleeping hell, she is crazy 🥴.

View attachment 1511567
I never thought I would see the day when I saw something bigger than R’s gob…her bloody ego 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When you've forgotten how to smile and think opening your mouth as wide as possible will do instead.
2610BE46-3345-4347-B0EC-69264304BB1D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Today they are using the centre next door to the shop. Janey and Lianne were there but where is the centre manager Emily?

Reactions: 13
Fabulous recap @DipsyDoodle!
You really tell it as it is, don’t you agree Raq 👋
Im more excited for the Shameless holiday than I am my own 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it right that she’s got Betsy’s party, Wibble’s birthday, Edie’s Party and the holiday on Monday, or have I got days wrong?

If so @chickenshopcharlie - I think you will be having a few busy days on her Patreon page 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is it right that she’s got Betsy’s party, Wibble’s birthday, Edie’s Party and the holiday on Monday, or have I got days wrong?

If so @chickenshopcharlie - I think you will be having a few busy days on her Patreon page 😁
As far as I know, W’s birthday and B’s party are tomorrow, E’s birthday and party are Tuesday and holiday is next Saturday!
but yes gonna be a busy week! 😂 I normally watch them once once my kids are in bed, or at least in their rooms and my other half is watching some rubbish like storage wars 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.