PTWM #139 It’s Betsy’s 18th, watch out Instagram, here comes PC titbank dressed as Baywatch Pam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand the college thing. My 16 year old has already been accepted onto a course. If he doesn't get maths and English, these will be added to his timetable. He's been to his taster day and is ready to start on the 5th. I cant imagine Seb has applied for a course that needs high grades with how negative they have all been about what he is going to achieve....Ramble and Slosh already wrote off his chances in his GCSEs months ago

Also they won't be fined - you need to miss 10 sessions which is 5 continuous days of education

Reactions: 11
I feel quite sorry for sneery Sonja. Rachet seems to narrating where she will end up. Liverpool, London , Australia, Bali ??! She is 18 and now an adult with the world at her feet. But as Fridak said up the post she is a small fish from a costal town and not a city girl - completely a different way of life between the two. I do hope she cuts apron strings with rachet and full fills her dreams for travel but I get the feeling rachet will have some kind of hold over her from leaving.

Reactions: 23
Rachel must be too busy getting ready for this party to write a post all about herself, or she is having trouble inserting enough I and me into it. Wonder if they've taken Wilby for a lush lunch at a restaurant, where he will be sat facing an ipad and fed crisps and chocolate.

Reactions: 19
Why don't they ever do presents as a family? Literally Wilby only had one sibling with him for his 3rd birthday presents opening?
It's so sad

Reactions: 27
Why don't they ever do presents as a family? Literally Wilby only had one sibling with him for his 3rd birthday presents opening?
It's so sad
I’m surprised Edie didn’t open all the presents like she’s always had to do for everyone else’s birthdays… That’s one thing I never let my kids do.. it was their birthday🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Thanks to all for the warm Edinburgh welcome! What a beautiful city you have 😍 I will definitely come again when it's not Fringe so I can walk down the street without getting flyers thrust at me every other step 😂 it must do your heads in!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thanks to all for the warm Edinburgh welcome! What a beautiful city you have 😍 I will definitely come again when it's not Fringe so I can walk down the street without getting flyers thrust at me every other step 😂 it must do your heads in!
It's the biggest pain and why I avoid the city centre like the plague during summer 😃. I did venter into George Square Gardens last weekend which was busy but fine although still full of flyers 😁. You've been lucky with the weather too . Anyway not to derail - back to flounder face to await her post about birthing a toddler......🤯

Reactions: 11
I hope she will be getting fined for the kids not being back at school in time for the new term!
With such an important time why would you even book your holiday like that. Its probably just me but I'd hate my kids to miss out on the last few days and the first few days
I’m not sure what the rules are where the kids go to school but if its the same as here they can only fine if its more than 3 days

Reactions: 4
Off to gangster grannies…. And the iPads back out… ffs, it’s like the unpaid childminder isn’t it🤷🏼‍♀️
Where is everyone else for his birthday.,?
Surely All the kids would go as “He’s so loved”…poor little boy.!
I wouldn’t be surprised if this is all pre recorded content. Does she really think we’ll believe she’s out with the birthday boy when it’s B’s party tonight?!

Reactions: 14
…. aaaand i’m all caught up after a week without signal!

how many me/i’s in the Wobble snot fest?? i reckon 12.

Reactions: 7
Oh god. Why did they dress Wilby as a telly tubby for his birthday? He’s going to see those photos for the rest of his life 😳

Reactions: 12
I’m going to hell anyway, but if anyone wants Wibble’s hair tuft or Josh’s baguette ankle in the arrow shoes as user pictures, be my guest.
Ffs 😂 💆🏻‍♀️.

D8AA7E35-39A5-428A-840A-C061DFA6CA47.jpeg
2C73512D-D240-4B12-8CBD-28D9FE4D4111.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Edited to add. Even this cold hearted witches heart has melted at the boy running around excitedly shouting “mooo cow!” 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.