PTWM #139 It’s Betsy’s 18th, watch out Instagram, here comes PC titbank dressed as Baywatch Pam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The OT (original tattlers) remember when E would kick off when it was someone else’s birthday and she had to help open their presents?
Instead of telling her no it’s not your birthday
I used to hate it when she did that, And nothing was said… she would snatch the presents off them and wasn’t told no…. Think that’s why Wobbler opened his on his own….
As for those leggings, WTF… way too small, they probably age 4, but he is a bigger child for his age… the duet of tit duznt help🤦🏼‍♀️

Bet you're all worried 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's even sent a little voice note to her solicitor haha
Ha ha … I’m safe, My profile is so locked up even my employments aren’t listed… some of us aren’t as stooopid as we sound😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
Bet you're all worried 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's even sent a little voice note to her solicitor haha
So not a troll then, just someone talking about her, not sending messages etc. So nothing to do with the person's employer if they are stating their own opinion. 🙄🥱

Reactions: 14
Well that could be any one of us couldn't it, think we've all written at some point that we're waiting to watch her downfall! 😂

Does she not realise that people are entitled to an opinion, whether she likes it or not. She says the 'troll' has been writing on their own facebook. So not messaging her directly then or anything. People can write whatever the duck they want on their own facebook page. My employer wouldn't give a tit, unless I was slagging off the company I work for. They certainly wouldn't care if I was writing that I was waiting to watch the downfall of a thieving, lying scumbag.

I'm not exactly sure why she thinks she's so important, but she's really not 😂

Reactions: 27
Oh my lord. Now she’s stalking private people and going to their employers. I hope ‘Kate,’ the solicitor advised against it 🤦🏻‍♀️. Unless whoever it is has been proven as breaking the law, their employer won’t care 🙄. How embarrassing really.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Id love to be a fly on the wall in that person's HR when the call comes through from Kate Solicitor.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh wow. Any of the places I’ve worked at would wonder what on earth they were supposed to do with the info that I had written a post about a basic nobody on my own social media. Who does she actually think she is please?!
Needs to give her head a shake and swiftly get back to the real world.

Actually can’t deal with how important she obviously thinks she is. It’s proper made me chuckle this lunchtime!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Didn't know writing your own opinion on your own social media was illegal 🤣🤣
Whats she going to do, send a cease and desist 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Interesting that she thinks it's ok to report someone's facebook comments from their own page to their employer, but when people report her for stealing, lying, false advertising, inappropriate content etc...that's trolling.

Get a grip and grow the duck up Rachaeaaeaaele :rolleyes:

Reactions: 46
Ironically, if R did contact peoples' workplaces etc that would be deemed as direct harrasment! Doxxing is indirect harrasment. Proper business people and celebrities dont do this as they dont care, ideas of grandeur much!
So not a troll then, just someone talking about her, not sending messages etc. So nothing to do with the person's employer if they are stating their own opinion. 🙄🥱

Reactions: 18
Whoever it turns out to be (if the person actually exists, this is R after all) don’t be worried and let us know what she does/who she talks to. A lot of people on here will be able to give you advice if you need it. Or if you don’t we can all just laugh at her! 😂

I must say though that maybe we need to be a bit more careful what we share about ourselves on here, if we don’t want to be identified. Sometimes it feels like we’re having a little chat between mates. I know a lot of information about some of you from what is shared. There are probably thousands of people who read on here but never comment.

Reactions: 13
Oh my lord. Now she’s stalking private people and going to their employers. I hope ‘Kate,’ the solicitor advised against it 🤦🏻‍♀️. Unless whoever it is has been proven as breaking the law, their employer won’t care 🙄. How embarrassing really.
Can you imagine feeling that important that people are slating you/telling the truth online and you spend all this time checking out social media profiles like inspector gadget instead of spending time with a child that needs interaction…. Must be exhausting 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 18
I really can't stand this "And it was a MOTHER too!" Guess what - having the ability to birth a child doesn't come with an automatic #bekind switch.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I really can't stand this "And it was a MOTHER too!" Guess what - having the ability to birth a child doesn't come with an automatic #bekind switch.
And she should know that more than most. The absolute cretin that she is. And I for one am not worried as I’m a SAHM to my autistic child so dont have an employer to report to 😂

Reactions: 26
She makes me laugh because she is the biggest troll of them all. The amount of people she has tried to doxx, wrongfully accused of being a troll, set up her own troll page to harass people, and now she's going to harass peoples places of work.
Make it make sense 🤦‍♀️

ETA.. not to mention setting her huns onto people abusing innocent people in their inbox (amyplusbabies for example)

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.