PTWM #139 It’s Betsy’s 18th, watch out Instagram, here comes PC titbank dressed as Baywatch Pam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cost of the cakes must have been so expensive at least £70 each, I get the big cake for B as it was as an 18th, but surely supermarket cake would have been sufficient for W and E. I bet there was so much waste too after W’s and E’s as well. With all the Birthdays this month and then their holiday I dread to think of how much they have spent in August!! Money is clearly not a problem when you have Patreon funding you!!

Thread title - I got 99 problems but being skint ain’t one thanks to Patreon.

Reactions: 63
Ridiculous amount of gifts. Her room was only done a few months ago so why is she having it redone. The thrush comment just no! Betsy buying all that make up with a hairband to stop her getting a slag line when she does her foundation??? She's 9! Why is she wearing foundation. Sad, sad family. She was very polite . Hope she has a lovely time at her dad's.
On her dad's fb there is a pic of edies room and I'm guessing it's what she's trying to to give her at home aswell (no leopard print in sight)
Gotta stay one step ahead I Imagine... witch!

Reactions: 12
The cost of the cakes must have been so expensive at least £70 each, I get the big cake for B as it was as an 18th, but surely supermarket cake would have been sufficient for W and E. I bet there was so much waste too after W’s and E’s as well. With all the Birthdays this month and then their holiday I dread to think of how much they have spent in August!! Money is clearly not a problem when you have Patreon funding you!!

I thought the same about the cakes - 3 pretty big cakes, all in less than a week. Obviously Betsy and Edie had parties so some would have been eaten/given to their friends (maybe not Betsy's so much), but there must have been so much left over. Wobbler's was already several days old before he started eating it (why order it to look at on his birthday if you're saving it for a party a few days later?). She just seems to throw money at everything without thinking it through.

Reactions: 17
I am stunned at the amount of gifts for a 9 year old. Surely the art goodies alone would be enough? Why was she talking like Del Boy? Why was B being filmed exposed in just a towel?
J telling her to shut it, then to turn the camera away as he just woke up!! Ooft.
They all looked so much happier before she scammed her followers for paypal cash.

@Lucyinthesky88 I hope you're ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
no you don’t need to be a parent of an autistic child to know that which is why I’m very confused as to why people assume he should be being potty trained.

I do condone that they go out and enjoy themselves. Yes. If I’m honest I’d love to have a break from complex needs and let my hair down so for anyone that can why not. It’s not every night is it…
Being candid, it is so so so hard and honestly sometimes you need that release.
I don’t condone a lot of things I just don’t like seeing judgements made on parenting Wilby when many of you have no idea.
Maybe you need a parenting skills course too if you think Rachel and Josh are doing it right?

Contact her, I believe she is starting one at one of her pretend centres soon.

But please don't try and insult us on here by insisting she is coming a great job, she really isn't.

In fact, I can't think of one single thing she does properly.

Apart from bleeping it all up, she's ace at that!

Again,
Sensory issues. Children tend to like a beige and very sweet diet. Maybe he’s already had his daily beige meals and gave him sweets to prevent a meltdown to enjoy a meal. Again, no idea.
Ironic how you are on here, berating us all for criticising Wilby (which if you bothered your arse to read ALL the threads) you will see no one has.

Secondly, you've never commented on any previous thread, why are you trotting over here now to defend abysmal parenting and saying it's acceptable because of his additional needs?

You also have ridiculous double standards too, going by your comments on other parents compared to here.

What you've posted here, totally contradicts what Rachel and Josh do.

Furthermore, all of your posts seem to be on the path of attempting to moderate and berate people.

Weird, absolutely weird....

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 40
I thought the same about the cakes - 3 pretty big cakes, all in less than a week. Obviously Betsy and Edie had parties so some would have been eaten/given to their friends (maybe not Betsy's so much), but there must have been so much left over. Wobbler's was already several days old before he started eating it (why order it to look at on his birthday if you're saving it for a party a few days later?). She just seems to throw money at everything without thinking it through.
I’m thinking the same, 2 big cakes the day before a holiday…? What a complete waste… although the way wobbler was digging into his with nanny he wasn’t going to get much sleep with all that food colouring inside him🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I get Bratsys cos she was 18, but not for a 9 or 3 year old… just greed I think🤷🏼‍♀️
And if Edie wanted to save wobblers cake till her birthday, Then just let him blow out the candles on hers…. After all, she blew out the ones on his🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Maybe you need a parenting skills course too if you think Rachel and Josh are doing it right?

Contact her, I believe she is starting one at one of her pretend centres soon.

But please don't try and insult us on here by insisting she is coming a great job, she really isn't.

In fact, I can't think of one single thing she does properly.

Apart from bleeping it all up, she's ace at that!

Ironic how you are on here, berating us all for criticising Wilby (which if you bothered your arse to read ALL the threads) you will see no one has.

Secondly, you've never commented on any previous thread, why are you trotting over here now to defend abysmal parenting and saying it's acceptable because of his additional needs?

You also have ridiculous double standards too, going by your comments on other parents compared to here.

What you've posted here, totally contradicts what Rachel and Josh do.

Furthermore, all of your posts seem to be on the path of attempting to moderate and berate people.

Weird, absolutely weird....
Interesting that she says children deserve the right for privacy, But Rachet is parading all 6 of the children on the internet, 3 of which have no say in the matter….2 of which she shouldn’t even be making those decisions for.!

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Respite is a little bit different than dumping your "severely" autistic toddler on any Tom, Dick or Harry you can find who will have him. It's so not the same thing 😂 For starters you'd be lucky to get a few hour's respite (with someone qualified to look after the child) from the council once a fortnight, not multiple nights away, holidays and boozy days out while he's dumped with the childminder, random teenagers or new "besties".

Please don't think that your views speak for the whole "SEN community", we're not all that brainwashed!
My sister has disabled twins. One more than the other. She is entitled to 12 hours a year respite.

12 hours.

She has to book the year in advance and if something happens on that date, she loses that time. E.g. twin one needed an emergency hospital trip when he stopped breathing. She had to go in ambulance with him, bro in law stayed with twin 2.

They had booked a day (6 hours) for lunch and a theatre trip. Couldn't do it and lost the 6 hours respite too.

He is severely disabled, quadriplegic, tune fed, tracy, deaf and spends nights on a ventilator at home. Their respite has been increased to 13 hours a year.

I can't imagine Rachel being entitled to any kind of respite for Wilby as much as she would love it and when my sister takes her respite, it's not to duck about and get pissed, they often book a hotel room and sleep a full night.

Twin two has global development delay, autism and brain damage and epilepsy and they don't even leave her with family because her meltdowns are bad and she is getting bigger and stronger.

Rachel and her tit parenting can duck off to the far side of duck

• Heart
Reactions: 60

I recently got quoted £80 for an 8 inch sponge. That’s without any of the extra toppers or decorations their cakes had. At a guess I would say they probably cost in the region of £150 each.

Although she probably got them free because she shared the lush company and all her huns that will never make a purchase from them started following. #ptwmeffect💜

Reactions: 19
Just me that thought Wilby knew full well what was on his leggings and that he was singing the theme tune to Old Macdonald? He clearly has trouble expressing himself but she does nothing to help him!

Reactions: 30
Just me that thought Wilby knew full well what was on his leggings and that he was singing the theme tune to Old Macdonald? He clearly has trouble expressing himself but she does nothing to help him!
Yes I thought he was saying ee-I-oh from old Mac Donald had a farm. I don’t even know the boy and she is meant to be his mum and doesn’t have a clue

Reactions: 19
I recently got quoted £80 for an 8 inch sponge. That’s without any of the extra toppers or decorations their cakes had. At a guess I would say they probably cost in the region of £150 each.

Although she probably got them free because she shared the lush company and all her huns that will never make a purchase from them started following. #ptwmeffect💜
Oh no, remember she informed us very eloquently that she had paid for all her children's birthday cakes

#notanaddickheadipaidfullprice

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Had an evening off and all these pages appeared 🤣

Just wow!! No 9 year old knows what thrush is do they?
I did hear Jubai tell her to shut up and laughed 🤣 well done Josh, keep it up!
Filming him when he’s asked her not to, filming B in a towel and definitely saw side boob.
The woman is just disgusting
But I did also notice how polite E was.
Wilby at the party….can’t take him to shops without a meltdown…but he loves a disco, just duck off Roadkill, you constantly contradict yourself you bleeping melt

Reactions: 34
Why do any of you want to view her dads fb? He has nothing to do with this thread, it’s very inappropriate to be asking for this name so you can stalk his page

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.