PTWM #139 It’s Betsy’s 18th, watch out Instagram, here comes PC titbank dressed as Baywatch Pam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And very interestingly said solicitors are employment lawyers. Checking contracts are we Ratchet? 👀
So she is speaking to an employment solicitor about some random calling her names on a private Facebook account 🤣🤣
Jesus, she has lost the plot!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Emily is a mother. And she was on camera mocking and imitating what she thinks people with ADHD act like. (Absolutely vile and uncomfortable viewing)

Rach is a mother. She exploits her children at every opportunity to make money. Nothing is off limits discussing her children's and Josh's sons personal lives if rach gains financially.
She posts inappropriate photos of her children's bodies to strangers on the internet. Rach verbally abuses everyone she lives with. Rach films and laughs at homeless men. Rach scams people into thinking they are helping women and children escaping abuse, when in reality the money is used to line her own pockets. Rach is friends with drug dealers and cocaine smugglers. Rach posted naked photos of her husband online. Rach covered for and helped coach someone to get off with stabbing someone.

Stabby jo is a mother who has been involved with a man who stabbed someone.

Knee deep in shite is a mother who humiliate her sons online and makes a mockery of women in general. Makes up lies and fake stories for content and rolls in dogshit

duck off rach your the biggest troll of the lot. You and your mucky mates are all "mothers" who arnt kind and dont give a tit about anyone except licking each others arse and cashing in.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
She’s actually lost the plot 😳 I feel for I & T going on holiday with them lot.
I also feel so sorry for other guests who’ll have been saving for ages for a relaxing family holiday being in the same complex as the Baywatch Shameless family 😔

Reactions: 15
It’s great to see Wibble coping in a loud , unfamiliar space.

He is coming on in leaps and bounds and seems a very happy little boy, well done the child minder.

Reactions: 35
Okay, so I'm trying to think of it from Rachaeaelele's point of view (might need therapy after this, but I'll give it a go!).

The Troll Hunting Brigade track down one of her "trolls". This "troll" hasn't messaged Legal Action Laura, hasn't left comments on her page, hasn't actually contacted her in any way. Chief Troll Hunter sent her "evidence" of what she's said - presumably from here - and R finds one particular comment that she really doesn't like. The non-troll has said that she was waiting to watch R's downfall. She didn't say that she was going to cause it, or do anything at all to make it happen - just that she was waiting to watch it.

(By that same logic, if I say that I'm waiting to watch the new Game of Thrones prequel, does that mean I can expect a mention on the credits?)

I've Got A Solicitor Ivy's reaction to this? She's going to tell this person's workplace, friends and family that she's an online troll. What is she hoping to achieve from this? The "troll" loses her job and falls out with her friends and family? R can't say she just wants her to learn to #bekind because what has that got to do with her employers?

In effect, what she's saying is... this person (sorry, this TROLL!) said they couldn't wait for my downfall and that's mean and nasty and I don't like it, so what I'm going to do is actively try to bring about theirs.

bleeping hell, at least try and make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Okay, so I'm trying to think of it from Rachaeaelele's point of view (might need therapy after this, but I'll give it a go!).

The Troll Hunting Brigade track down one of her "trolls". This "troll" hasn't messaged Legal Action Laura, hasn't left comments on her page, hasn't actually contacted her in any way. Chief Troll Hunter sent her "evidence" of what she's said - presumably from here - and R finds one particular comment that she really doesn't like. The non-troll has said that she was waiting to watch R's downfall. She didn't say that she was going to cause it, or do anything at all to make it happen - just that she was waiting to watch it.

(By that same logic, if I say that I'm waiting to watch the new Game of Thrones prequel, does that mean I can expect a mention on the credits?)

I've Got A Solicitor Ivy's reaction to this? She's going to tell this person's workplace, friends and family that she's an online troll. What is she hoping to achieve from this? The "troll" loses her job and falls out with her friends and family? R can't say she just wants her to learn to #bekind because what has that got to do with her employers?

In effect, what she's saying is... this person (sorry, this TROLL!) said they couldn't wait for my downfall and that's mean and nasty and I don't like it, so what I'm going to do is actively try to bring about theirs.

bleeping hell, at least try and make it make sense.
Yea, contacting this trolls friends family and employer to tell them about what she may or may not have said isnt really being kind is it?
Rach your a bleeping idiot and I cant wait to see the arse fall out of your world, you have to sell your Winchester house and sign on the dole you vile hag. I'm self employed and I tell all my friends and family what a dick I think you are 🤷‍♀️ and they tell me they think the same lol. And the ones who dont know you say how awful you sound.
Sloshy Joshy without a jobby ain't gonna do sod all and the solicitor will be laughing all the way to the bank when she cashes your paypal cheques

Reactions: 24
Air up is painteded technology said the best selling author dressed as someone from the handmaids tale 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just seen her ad for those bottles, when she said “give it one of them” (she meant take a sip of the drink) I realised she’s not “given it one of them” recently, I thought something was wrong with her 🤣.
She’s becoming deluded isn’t she? Does she not see the irony that she’s contacting someone’s employer to report them is the exact same as what she’s claiming is being done to her?! Not the brightest ey?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My HR department don’t reply to us never mind anyone else. What an absolute tot though. Nowhere I have worked would do anything about that.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I may not be able to eat but I can still treat myself to a lush new profile pic of Katie Hopkins 💜

3414E5A4-B5C8-4F75-BBC9-BFE3A8149A96.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Give it one of them. Not really professional is it. I'd be fuming if I was air up and she sent that over

Reactions: 10
She said some account on Instagram ‘tracks trolls ‘ (can’t believe I’ve just said that in all seriousness 😂.)

Anyway, said account had found one of her ‘trolls’ on Facebook. This person was *drumroll* a Mother, and also had an open account where Rachael could see her friends and workplace.

So she contacted her solicitor (who is her most recent follow, so I assume newly employed today.) Since this contact, she has decided to email the Facebook ‘trolls,’ employer and inform them that said person has said ‘I can’t wait for Rachael’s downfall.’

Thats it. There was screenshots but they got deleted. (I believe the ‘troll tracking’ account is always trying to get a leg up from here. So it’s on the tit list.)

Don’t know what triggered her, she must just be having a moment of carnage again, or perhaps Jubai didn’t feed her any cake. You just can’t tell at the moment.
There is no troll tracking account it’s just one of her brain washed followers doing her dirty work for her

Reactions: 18
I still don’t know which Trolls she means.
Are they:

Facebook trolls on their own pages?
Facebook trolls on hers or others pages?
Inbox Facebook Trolls?
Instagram Trolls?
Instagram trolls in her PTWM inbox?
Instagram Patreon Trolls who ‘PAy hEr £5 a MoNTh’?
Betsy’s Instagram Trolls?
Trolls in the school playground?
Trolls eating Tuna Sandwiches in her Kitchen?
Non Specific ‘Hate Site’ Trolls?

So many types of trolls that she speaks of, across so many platforms, it’s really hard just to keep up with it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Its impossible to know who people on here are unless we tell her. Shes just an idiot.
And even if people knew who we where who cares? The more she shouts trolls the more people Google her and end up here. Win win

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.