PTWM #139 It’s Betsy’s 18th, watch out Instagram, here comes PC titbank dressed as Baywatch Pam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there anymore of a disappointed feeling when one of your real life friends who you thought was a level headed decent judge of character comments on of their posts saying how beautiful the R&J are?! Oh dear that has put a downer on my Wednesday 🙄
I've got a friend who thinks she's amazing she's got a bloody wow sweatshirt and some other crap from that crappy shop and comments and licks her arse on everything. I've made my feelings clear but she's to far gone!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Hang on what have I missed… was this on Patreon?!

also, I work for myself… good luck with telling me I’m wrong you silly sod 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He absolutely was!! And that doseball thinks he’s saying yellow. The iPad really is rearing him
Weird how we know what he was saying and that muppet thinks he was saying yellow.

She reminds me of someone who isn't around children much and can't understand their babble when they are starting to talk.

Oh wait, she isn't hardly around him😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Where was the solicitor comment? Is everyone here paying her on patreon these days I feel like I miss so much of what’s going on?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Where was the solicitor comment? Is everyone here paying her on patreon these days I feel like I miss so much of what’s going on?
I feel like I’m reading half a conversation so out the loop on this one

Reactions: 17
Also they weren’t even yellow?!
So even if he was saying yellow would she not gently correct him not just agree with him like she doesn’t care what he’s saying?!

Reactions: 12
I think there are only a couple of people on here paying to watch her Patreon. I'm certainly not, I just see what's posted on here by the couple of people that screenshot etc. The solicitor comment was screenshot and posted a couple of pages back, that's where I saw it

Reactions: 9
She said some account on Instagram ‘tracks trolls ‘ (can’t believe I’ve just said that in all seriousness 😂.)

Anyway, said account had found one of her ‘trolls’ on Facebook. This person was *drumroll* a Mother, and also had an open account where Rachael could see her friends and workplace.

So she contacted her solicitor (who is her most recent follow, so I assume newly employed today.) Since this contact, she has decided to email the Facebook ‘trolls,’ employer and inform them that said person has said ‘I can’t wait for Rachael’s downfall.’

Thats it. There was screenshots but they got deleted. (I believe the ‘troll tracking’ account is always trying to get a leg up from here. So it’s on the tit list.)

Don’t know what triggered her, she must just be having a moment of carnage again, or perhaps Jubai didn’t feed her any cake. You just can’t tell at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She said some account on Instagram ‘tracks trolls ‘ (can’t believe I’ve just said that in all seriousness 😂.)

Anyway, said account had found one of her ‘trolls’ on Facebook. This person was *drumroll* a Mother, and also had an open account where Rachael could see her friends and workplace.

So she contacted her solicitor (who is her most recent follow, so I assume newly employed today.) Since this contact, she has decided to email the Facebook ‘trolls,’ employer and inform them that said person has said ‘I can’t wait for Rachael’s downfall.’

Thats it. There was screenshots but they got deleted. (I believe the ‘troll tracking’ account is always trying to get a leg up from here. So it’s on the tit list.)

Don’t know what triggered her, she must just be having a moment of carnage again, or perhaps Jubai didn’t feed her any cake. You just can’t tell at the moment.
Thats an epic explanation 👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think the screenshots have been deleted now coz they go against rules on here. but she said she’s traced someone (hope that’s not against rules, just it’s confusing for people to follow with missing posts).
Yes it was on patreon but the screen shots were posted on here previously.

Reactions: 6
New thread title suggestion:

“Three day old stale cake for baby Oh Dear, quick shut your account cos the solicitors here!”

• Haha
Reactions: 34

And very interestingly said solicitors are employment lawyers. Checking contracts are we Ratchet? 👀

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You’d think someone with the amount of kids she has, centres, women in need, weekends away, level 3 autistic child, that she wouldn’t have time to search the web for trolls.

her whole platform now is trolls. She barely does any ads, wonder if she’s lost a few recently?!

And you would think rather than spend money on solicitor fees she would just address the questions and live her best life?!

Reactions: 16
I haven’t caught up yet just watched the present unwrapping, my god it was excruciating to watch. No excitement what so ever. We just had my sons 20th he was so excited coming down for his presents like the rest of the family. Edie is 9 she should of been super excited😞 Rach is definitely all about quantity every little thing wrapped even that tiny lip scrub. She was complaining about paper why not bundle thing together like the pillowcase, hair stuff, bath bomb and lip stuff and had a self care gift 🙄 but then it wouldn’t have look like soooo many gifts. The two of them going at each other the whole time was awful just be happy and excited it’s the child’s birthday it’s for 10 mins 😤
I never watched her years ago, only recently. So looking at that birthday unwrapping car crash where basically 4 housemates sat together opening presents, I thought had they always been that totally dysfunctional? Where was the love and care? The laughing, the general 'fun' atmosphere that you'd expect on a child's birthday, especially with as many people in the house as there are? It was so sterile.

And then all those clips from years go by, they looked like a normal family then, laughing, joking, having fun. Caring for and about each other. It's saddest for W because he's never had any of that, only this current weirdness.

As Chaucer said, love of money is the root of all evil. Add instafame to that, and look what you've got. A miserable, if well off, life for all concerned, especially the kids.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.