PTWM #139 It’s Betsy’s 18th, watch out Instagram, here comes PC titbank dressed as Baywatch Pam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am not much of a birthday cake kinda gal..
just had a nosy at the bakers page some beautiful creations on there, but I must say E’s cake for a 9 year old was hmmm very grown up white with strawberries! Do you think Ratface just couldn’t be arsed after using her 3 brain cells for thinking of what she wanted on B and W cakes? Photo of 2 I thought were gorgeous creations from her page definitely more suited for a young girl 💞

Attachments

Reactions: 16
just had a nosy at the bakers page some beautiful creations on there, but I must say E’s cake for a 9 year old was hmmm very grown up white with strawberries! Do you think Ratface just couldn’t be arsed after using her 3 brain cells for thinking of what she wanted on B and W cakes? Photo of 2 I thought were gorgeous creations from her page definitely more suited for a young girl 💞
Edie had pretty much an identical cake that my mum made for my sister for her birthday last year…she was 24!!!

Reactions: 9
Yeah I thought E’s cake was very bland for a 9yr old, but I do think that E is trying to be older emulating her sisters, especially with the the clear new direction of bedroom style - I still can’t get over them redecorating after what 1-2yrs?

Reactions: 13
Well Edie chose W's cake so she didn't even think of that and I'm sure Bekind would have told her what she wanted.

Reactions: 7
I know every so often theres someone who drops a comment like "when did rach get that new coat" "what happened to the colour in her living room"... but iv never seen so many random comments pop up like they have recently about where Emily is or have they fallen out?
Is it just me or does it stand out to anyone else as really bizarre lol either emily wants the speculation and questions to be asked to rile up rach and get us talking or someone else does in my opinion.
YES! I've been trying to think of a way to articulate this myself! And I've noticed too it seems to be from 'new members' a lot of the time too.

Reactions: 11
I'm sorry but those leggings didn't fit him properly, obviously no sensory issues around clothes as they were quite tight on him bless him

Reactions: 18
There have been a few times on this thread that I’ve though sometimes people pick for picking sake. (Or maybe I’m just a defensive slut dropping ugly sandal wearer :unsure:) but this whole video is wrong on so many levels
I get may be that not always the whole family can be about but you’d think at least a few of them would be there.
Her Filming or the event and explain what everyting is is weird and crass
and the bath bomb comment is off the scale
Your not alone also a slut dropping ugly sandal wearer here 🙋🏼‍♀️ I was so annoyed when she bought the same sandals as me 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just me that thought Wilby knew full well what was on his leggings and that he was singing the theme tune to Old Macdonald? He clearly has trouble expressing himself but she does nothing to help him!
He absolutely was!! And that doseball thinks he’s saying yellow. The iPad really is rearing him

Reactions: 15
Yeah I thought E’s cake was very bland for a 9yr old, but I do think that E is trying to be older emulating her sisters, especially with the the clear new direction of bedroom style - I still can’t get over them redecorating after what 1-2yrs?
I think the redecorating is because the moved her door/wall when redoing the bathroom, not sure why they didn’t just touch it up.

Reactions: 9
I know they are leggings but jeez, they are way too tight. The boy barely fit in age 4 shorts for that wedding they went to.

Reactions: 11
I haven’t caught up yet just watched the present unwrapping, my god it was excruciating to watch. No excitement what so ever. We just had my sons 20th he was so excited coming down for his presents like the rest of the family. Edie is 9 she should of been super excited😞 Rach is definitely all about quantity every little thing wrapped even that tiny lip scrub. She was complaining about paper why not bundle thing together like the pillowcase, hair stuff, bath bomb and lip stuff and had a self care gift 🙄 but then it wouldn’t have look like soooo many gifts. The two of them going at each other the whole time was awful just be happy and excited it’s the child’s birthday it’s for 10 mins 😤

Reactions: 24
I'm sorry but those leggings didn't fit him properly, obviously no sensory issues around clothes as they were quite tight on him bless him
Yes, I was thinking the same thing. They are very cute and appropriate for a 3 year old but way too tight and small? In her moronic brain does she think he is smaller and not so tall? Why doesn't she spend some one on one time with him, no camera, and go around the charity shops, try things on, see what he likes etc. Show a haul afterwards! You really can pick up amazing kids clothes, hardly worn for 50p or £1 even!!

Reactions: 14
I think the redecorating is because the moved her door/wall when redoing the bathroom, not sure why they didn’t just touch it up.
wonder if they’ll keep the “lovely” dressing up table with a bit of fabric on top that astrid made her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
YES! I've been trying to think of a way to articulate this myself! And I've noticed too it seems to be from 'new members' a lot of the time too.
The trouble is they haven’t given us much to talk about really. Rachaels that abnormally attached to so many people, that her saying on Patreon that she was ‘tit on,’ by some could be anyone. (Perhaps Evri Kev was late with a parcel, who knows 😂.)

Emily has kept her work separate from her Instagram now for a few months. No one has unfollowed each other etc. To me it just looks like she’s had the summer holidays off with her son and boyfriend. Perhaps she saved her leave or has took unpaid leave. The centres aren’t exactly busy.

Reactions: 15
The OT (original tattlers) remember when E would kick off when it was someone else’s birthday and she had to help open their presents?
Instead of telling her no it’s not your birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 45
The OT (original tattlers) remember when E would kick off when it was someone else’s birthday and she had to help open their presents?
Instead of telling her no it’s not your birthday
Complete lack of boundaries. It's not really the same with Wilby though despite him never being told no🤔 there was a lot going on with Edie, not just the present opening. That she lived constantly in fancy dress and ended up with a dress trapped in the pram wheels on a busy Torquay street. Its almost as though Rachel wants the kids to have issues for content.

Reactions: 17
Bet you're all worried 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's even sent a little voice note to her solicitor haha

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.