PTWM #139 It’s Betsy’s 18th, watch out Instagram, here comes PC titbank dressed as Baywatch Pam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just because your a mother, doesn't mean you can't voice an opinion and insinuating that our children will grow up to be horrible because we have those opinions is stupid.
Our kids aren't on tattle and believe it or not, most of us don't even physically speak about you 🤣🤣 i know I don't 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Just because your a mother, doesn't mean you can't voice an opinion and insinuating that our children will grow up to be horrible because we have those opinions is stupid.
Our kids aren't on tattle and believe it or not, most of us don't even physically speak about you 🤣🤣 i know I don't 🤷‍♀️
It’s almost like she’s saying that Men/fathers don’t do it… just Mothers…😂😂😂
Someone else with a thread on here says that those who have an opinion on here about her are jobless fat cnuts, who walk their dogs…. I wish I had time to walk my dog😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Were any of your 8 year olds slut dropping at a family party recently?

If what we were saying wasn’t true she wouldn’t be bothered, speaks volumes!

Go and enjoy your FAMILY holiday Rach!

Reactions: 23
Those leggings are cute but way too small for Wilby. Why does she buy clothes wayyy too small?? Dress him properly for frigs sake

Reactions: 7
Is there anymore of a disappointed feeling when one of your real life friends who you thought was a level headed decent judge of character comments on of their posts saying how beautiful the R&J are?! Oh dear that has put a downer on my Wednesday 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her kids are more likely to grow up to be horrible than any of ours. We have seen with our own eyes how they behave, Bratsy has a permanent sneer on her face, which goes up a notch when she sees Lula, all the kids speak to each other and both parents like absolute tit, it's all learned behaviour from the useless bastards dragging them up.

You can flog as many jumpers and tote bags saying "raise them kind" as you want, but you have to actually do it 🤷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She's slowly unravelling isnt she? Why is she wasting her time taking to a solicitor? I bet people say worse about her in the school playground- will she send her solicitor there at the beginning of term then???

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her kids are more likely to grow up to be horrible than any of ours. We have seen with our own eyes how they behave, Bratsy has a permanent sneer on her face, which goes up a notch when she sees Lula, all the kids speak to each other and both parents like absolute tit, it's all learned behaviour from the useless bastards dragging them up.

You can flog as many jumpers and tote bags saying "raise them kind" as you want, but you have to actually do it 🤷
I for one would be totally embarrassed if my kids acted they way hers do.
From an 8 yr old being nasty in a DIY store, to a teen sneering at a younger sister when she arrives on a holiday out of the blue… they are not kind kids, They have no bond. It’s more jigsaw than patchwork, And there’s a bit missing…
It all starts with the parenting, and after seeing them two yesterday sniping at each other it’s a house of friction….😡😡

She's slowly unravelling isnt she? Why is she wasting her time taking to a solicitor? I bet people say worse about her in the school playground- will she send her solicitor there at the beginning of term then???
Trying to think when the last time she was in the playground… or has she always flung them out the car in the queue.?😂😂😂

New thread suggestion:
From Baywatch to Batphone for the solicitors, Piece of cake anyone.?

Reactions: 11
No she will, and I quote, "rock up like Beyonce and shout "come on you cunts".

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m safe from Slagatha Christie, all my socials are locked down, because unlike some, I have no interest in living my everyone to random people online 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s almost like she’s saying that Men/fathers don’t do it… just Mothers…😂😂😂
Someone else with a thread on here says that those who have an opinion on here about her are jobless fat cnuts, who walk their dogs…. I wish I had time to walk my dog😂😂😂
That’s unfortunately the level of intelligence from “the huns”. Not a brain cell between them that isn’t “SCAM PEOPLE, BEKIND”

“BE KIND” - the people spouting that aren’t even kind themselves unless it’s serving them.
OH THE IRONY!!!

Reactions: 14
Her and all her girl gang are "mothers" and are the nastiest witches out. We've all seen evidence of this from her herself.

I'm still laughing at the thought of a random from torbay calling someone's workplace to ask if they know what their staff write on their personal Facebook page. "They're writing bad things about my famillllllllyyyyyyy" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.