PTWM #137 A holiday with the kids is not for me; we’ll be away without them soon I can guarantee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope there aren't too many pages in that visitors book or her arm will start to ache writing sickly messages to herself in Kevri's handwriting just so she can share them on her patreonising podcasts 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine poor Seb trying to organise his festival outfits and advice off Recording Rachel and Sloshua and she's just stood literally filming it all laughing at him and josh..
Weird!!!

She seems to brag her underage kid is off Boardmasters. I.e.getting shitfaced and stoned and they love it

Reactions: 17
Was thinking surely Seb would spend most the time topless with the same shorts on all
Wkend. What idiots packing outfits on the hottest wkend at a festival. I remember when B went and she had her sisters helping her pack I think or trying on festival looks.

Reactions: 11
Imagine poor Seb trying to organise his festival outfits and advice off Recording Rachel and Sloshua and she's just stood literally filming it all laughing at him and josh..
Weird!!!

She seems to brag her underage kid is off Boardmasters. I.e.getting shitfaced and stoned and they love it
She’s not a regular mom. She’s a cool mom 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Omg
Someone pass me a chair….
Has Josh (gasp) actually (gasp) gone out with the (big gasp) boys on his own!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
So in Rancid’s last patchwork tat advert she was promoting the waterproof blue took speaker that they see” (£20 on her site)….yet Jubi has just tagged his new bang & olfson one at £200….they really do throw money around like it is going out of fashion don’t they 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 17
What's going on our Joyce?
Do you really have mates?
Or did you just get a quick photo of some strangers on the beach 🤔.
The 3 at the back are abit tasty 😜 shame Joyce had to ruin the pic.
But don't panic ladies... I'm sure he's got his apple i tag so rach knows exactly where he is if he gets lost 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What's going on our Joyce?
Do you really have mates?
Or did you just get a quick photo of some strangers on the beach 🤔.
It's okay, rachet made him take Edie so he'd of needed to give her his full attention, he wouldn't of conversed much with the lads

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Woah woah woah, I can’t handle this as a surprise event. I need to process this change.
Is he ……. getting a life?
Whilst she …… babysits?

ETA: Wait 🖐. He took Edie. Quick investigation and it would seem that the fit men are D&C Police Divers on paddle boards. Josh is in the kayak with Edie and his speaker filming them for some unknown reason.

Panic over 😂😂😂

F3B2080D-F4EB-4AB4-8E1D-47E43B95E468.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.