PTWM #137 A holiday with the kids is not for me; we’ll be away without them soon I can guarantee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🚩🚩🚩 ahoy being made to take Edie when he meets his 'mates'. What a cock he looks doing his sultry face in that selfie. Odds on they ditched him as soon as humanly possible and spent the rest of the evening slagging him and his weirdness off 🙃.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know 24degrees is pretty mild to the rest of the country at the mo, 33 in Bristol yest, today and next couple of days.
The inner circle is getting smaller indeed! 👀 Well done Emily jumping ship, just need to go set your own centre up and you will be laughing!

Reactions: 16
Because all survivors of / people experiencing domestic abuse want to see a naked man showering. Not triggering at all.
(Just a reminder of what you say the PayPal is for Rach…I mean that is still your USP right?)

Reactions: 21
So Lianne has been "checking in for 20 years", but also "not been around for a while" 🤷

I think I need therapy after seeing Merlot Mickey in the shower 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So if she was at the Ivy with her circle, Josh was with E.......who had W? With the baby-sitter again?
Thought that was what the career break was for???

Reactions: 14
Wilby used his go, go gadget arms and placed all these in a line in the bath..
make it make sense woman!
I mean, this is the kid who apparently opened a tin of paint and tipped it on the carpet in a nice little puddle without getting any on himself, and also climbed onto the kitchen table when all the benches were on top of it 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has Emily left Patchwork?
I don’t think so unfortunately but she is clearly distancing herself socially with her considering how in each others pockets she was, constantly at Rs house mucking about. I really hope she leaves the Scampire though.

We found the cutest shop…. Raq “I want a walkway, I want a cafe”
Shes never bleeping satisfied is she?

Also Sloysh reading those messages… “are they single” Holy Moley Sloysh they didn’t mean you! Don’t worry Raq he’s yours forever 🤣

• Haha
1. If you’re trying to get content for a reel, why are you filming your husband in the shower??
2. It’s nearly 10pm and you say your son is ‘giving it beans’ and yet you proceed to play a game with the light and over stimulate him?
bleeping hell. It’s like she’s observing a male care home resident in the shower in case of a fall.

Just off to be sick 😩. Happy Friday 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 22
3 things.
Why is she videoing Josh in the shower
Why is Wilby still awake
And am I the only one questioning whether Wilby can actually reach into the bath to line all of them up or is she on another 'look at my level 3 autistic son and his traits'
No, you’re not. First thing I thought was that he doesn’t look like he could actually reach into the bath let alone line things up in there in a “level 3 autistic” way.

He’s still awake because J is not available to put him to bed as she’s filming him in the shower. Also I’d put money on her sowing the seeds for a sleep issue, needs melatonin, sleep clinic, can survive on 3 hours sleep a night for weeks post incoming. She’ll have googled it 👍🏻

No idea why she’s filming J in the shower though. Maybe she thinks us Tattle Trolls don’t suffer enough? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 28
Why would you even want anyone to be playing mum to your children? it’s so so so weird. They’re your kids. You parent them.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.