PTWM #137 A holiday with the kids is not for me; we’ll be away without them soon I can guarantee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The army are there to illustrate how busy she is selling crap scrunchies and notebooks, putting make-up on badly and then there’s the surveillance on Rioja Roger, that must take a few hours aday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
None of those blokes had to bring kids with them, just controlled Colin. They must all think it’s odd he’s not allowed out without bringing a kid along.
I was just coming to agree with the sleep thing, she will be pushing the ‘he doesn’t sleep’ thing, even tho she has said many times how they have to go in and wake him up to do the school run.
How is she going to shuffle in and out the loft hatch if level 3 autistic wilby doesn’t sleep.

Also my daughter finally got her official autism diagnosis last week….no mention of a level though. So do you only get that when you pay?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
None of those blokes had to bring kids with them, just controlled Colin. They must all think it’s odd he’s not allowed out without bringing a kid along.
I was just coming to agree with the sleep thing, she will be pushing the ‘he doesn’t sleep’ thing, even tho she has said many times how they have to go in and wake him up to do the school run.
How is she going to shuffle in and out the loft hatch if level 3 autistic wilby doesn’t sleep.

Also my daughter finally got her official autism diagnosis last week….no mention of a level though. So do you only get that when you pay?
There are no levels in the UK. The diagnosis is autism spectrum disorder that’s it. It may be co-morbid with something else but there are no levels. She may have googled an American site as I think they do different levels but here it is a spectrum and with ASD you are somewhere on it depending how much it affects your day to day life 😊

Reactions: 15
There is no privacy at all in that house. Why does she think it’s ok to film her husband in the shower, the door was open also so what if T and one of her friends walked by or Edie for that matter!!

Reactions: 18
She needs an “army of besties” to make her seem less toxic. Surely someone with so many friends who have no obligations to be her friend wouldn’t be around her if she was such a toxic individual. It’s like that saying you can’t choose your family but you can choose your friend, who in their right mind would choose to be friends with a toxic person. But they aren’t her friends, she is their boss and they are either her employees or enjoying sponging off her while they can.

Reactions: 13
She needs an “army of besties” to make her seem less toxic. Surely someone with so many friends who have no obligations to be her friend wouldn’t be around her if she was such a toxic individual. It’s like that saying you can’t choose your family but you can choose your friend, who in their right mind would choose to be friends with a toxic person. But they aren’t her friends, she is their boss and they are either her employees or enjoying sponging off her while they can.
Because they aren't kept around long enough to see how truly toxic she is. They are used by her and have a purpose to her, once that need isn't needed they are thrown to the side.
More than likely lianne and her had a falling out, and have recently reconciled because R doesn't have josie anymore. The only consistent "friends" she has are pa jo (and we all know she knows what R has been doing all these years and is ok with it) and hannah (who has no choice because of family) and even hannah doesn't seem to be that much of a bestie like R likes to make out.
News flash rach... just because u have a photograph with someone from 20 years ago, doesn't make them your best mate 🤣

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.