PTWM #137 A holiday with the kids is not for me; we’ll be away without them soon I can guarantee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been lurking here for a while and have never commented. I don’t follow her but I’ve just gone to have a nosey like I do now and again, but I’ve been blocked 😂 she really has nothing better to do with her time evidently! I’ve literally never interacted with her, just nosed lol. You’re all spot on with what you say! She really is a piece of work.

Reactions: 33
Aw would you look at jubai getting a wide on reading messages about his friends, who are actually probably the coastguard after he got into difficulties on his kayak.

Lianne and Jane is it? You really are massive melts for allowing rapeseed to just pick you up and pay you to be around when she has fallen out with stabby and em.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hope they’re melting in their hobbit loft. I’m melting in my daughters single bed not in a bleeping attic trying to get a decent nights sleep before work tomorrow. Sending bad ju ju to them cos I’m hot and miserable 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That video of sloshy and lianne cut off pretty sharpish when he started nuzzling into her neck 👀

And Lianne has been there for B & T the last six months because Stabby was kicked out and it was the only reason she was brought back out of the banned list!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hope they’re melting in their hobbit loft. I’m melting in my daughters single bed not in a bleeping attic trying to get a decent nights sleep before work tomorrow. Sending bad ju ju to them cos I’m hot and miserable 😂😂
She looked like she was sweating her tits off when she was showing the tat for sale yesterday. It must be like being in sauna at night. Bet they’re not loving each other hard up in the hobbit hole to busy trying to breathe.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm so happy for lianne that she's filled the toxic ex-besties shoes & she's now being loved so hard by our Rach.
& it seems like Joyce is lovin her hard too
💘💘💘.
They are all just a bunch of mugs ain't they.
If my so called mate ditched me for a new friend then when they fell out with said friend, wanted me around 24.7 again id tell them to get fucked! Thats not a true friend at all.
And if she can ditch josie just like that after all them years then rach was never a friend to her in the first place.
Pa jo is only still around because shes the biggest mug of them all and rach knows she needs her as much as Jo needs R.
duck living a life like that

Reactions: 22
So hilarious to walk out of a restaurant and forget you've ordered dessert. I do it all the time.

Why has she got to keep adding the temperature to the stories too, it's been a lot hotter than 24 degrees here but she lives in Devon and she thinks everyone who watches are lowly peasants who are freezing cold.
Eta screenshot of Met Office, current temp is 24 degrees. Fancy that!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
They are all just a bunch of mugs ain't they.
If my so called mate ditched me for a new friend then when they fell out with said friend, wanted me around 24.7 again id tell them to get fucked! Thats not a true friend at all.
And if she can ditch josie just like that after all them years then rach was never a friend to her in the first place.
Pa jo is only still around because shes the biggest mug of them all and rach knows she needs her as much as Jo needs R.
duck living a life like that
Money (obtained fraudulently), is buying her friends, or besties, as she calls them.
Shame Money can't buy her a personality or an adequate level of intelligence.
Or looks...

Reactions: 22
Their body language is very telling here. Jo and Janey don't want to be anywhere near her, Janey and Lianne look very cosy in comparison. Rachel doing her teeny tiny cute pose probably doesn't help. I don't know how anyone can be 'friends' with her for money, gifts, meals out etc.
756B0567-8FA4-419E-8586-8C897712FD98.jpeg

Reactions: 14
3 things.
Why is she videoing Josh in the shower
Why is Wilby still awake
And am I the only one questioning whether Wilby can actually reach into the bath to line all of them up or is she on another 'look at my level 3 autistic son and his traits'

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Now we've all had our say on those hideous tiles. This new reel she's filming 🤣🤢🤣🤢🤣 complete with Jubai decontaminating himself in the shower 🤢
sorry but I don't need to see him soaping his bits! anyway... those pink peptobismol coloured tiles ...the ones that even Liberace would've given the swerve!
I now need to know who the duck laid those pink tiles on the walls?! They overlap like her teeth do. All of them. none are flush to the ones above, below or beside 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
3 things.
Why is she videoing Josh in the shower
Why is Wilby still awake
And am I the only one questioning whether Wilby can actually reach into the bath to line all of them up or is she on another 'look at my level 3 autistic son and his traits'
I thought exactly the same about the lined uo dinos. My son is older than Wilby and we don't have a big bath like that and he can't reach down to the bath bottom!
Also massive invasion of slosh privacy. If thay was a male doing it to be female it wouldn't be tolerated and it shouldn't this way round!

Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion:

Privacy means nothing to me, poor little Slosh,
We still don't have an answer, Where's the PayPal dosh?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.