PTWM #137 A holiday with the kids is not for me; we’ll be away without them soon I can guarantee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seb is genuinely asking for her opinion and she’s talking to him like tit. Can someone please show that boy some love ffs.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Can’t wait for the stories that will come next week.. Isn’t he a bit young to be going to a festival all weekend ?
I reckon 16 is to young for a festival. I think lots would disagree with me, but I think you start off with concerts 15-17 and then festivals at 18. The way I see it is that yes, 8 out of 10 times my kids wouldn’t be stupid enough to get into trouble. But that spare 2 out of 10 times was more likely to happen between 16-18, so I was hard at that time and will be again with the youngest (I say cautious, they’d say hard.)

It’s not for everyone, but I don’t/ didn’t want them to make mistakes that might affect their future and I’ve seen a few blinding duck ups at festivals. The older two have not suffered any lasting effects from FOMO, so it’s all good 😂.

Reactions: 37
Why the duck has she got a visitors book in the Patchwork tat shop!!!!!
Why?!!!!
I'm definitely going to sign it when I next visit!
Hi Rach😆
Another way people can lick their arseholes. How much validation does she need?!

Reactions: 12
A visitors book 🙄
Like someone said, purely so she can sit and read how amazing she is.
And no, my youngest is same age as Seb, not a chance she would be going all weekend to a festival 😳
My oldest did a day festival when she was 18 and I panicked all day, and she’s a really sensible kid!
They fry my brain!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Why the duck has she got a visitors book in the Patchwork tat shop!!!!!
Why?!!!!
I'm definitely going to sign it when I next visit!
Hi Rach😆
I’m off to Devon soon, to visit family. I might have to give it a little sign as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m off to Devon soon, to visit family. I might have to give it a little sign as well.
When she reads this, maybe she will buy a viditors book just for us Tattlers, sorry I mean trolls, to sign!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Raise them kind, unless their mine then sneering and tearing each other down is fine

Reactions: 31
If she's collecting people's information such as names, addresses etc in that book then she needs to ensure the people entering their information are aware what she's going to do with it, how long she intends to retain it, who will have access to it and who she will be sharing it with etc - should be displayed in an easily understandable privacy notice - I doubt she's doing any of this as she has no awareness around people's privacy of any kind.

Reactions: 25
Buy a PayPal stamp and stamp all over it 😆😆
Do they make troll stamps?

If she's collecting people's information such as names, addresses etc in that book then she needs to ensure the people entering their information are aware what she's going to do with it, how long she intends to retain it, who will have access to it and who she will be sharing it with etc - should be displayed in an easily understandable privacy notice - I doubt she's doing any of this as she has no awareness around people's privacy of any kind.
Because you know she’ll post it all over the internet.

Reactions: 7
I really hope the huns use fake names and addresses as you should when signing into some pointless visitor book.

Signed
Pamela PayPal
40 merlot street
Jubai
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I reckon 16 is to young for a festival. I think lots would disagree with me, but I think you start off with concerts 15-17 and then festivals at 18. The way I see it is that yes, 8 out of 10 times my kids wouldn’t be stupid enough to get into trouble. But that spare 2 out of 10 times was more likely to happen between 16-18, so I was hard at that time and will be again with the youngest (I say cautious, they’d say hard.)

It’s not for everyone, but I don’t/ didn’t want them to make mistakes that might affect their future and I’ve seen a few blinding duck ups at festivals. The older two have not suffered any lasting effects from FOMO, so it’s all good 😂.
Agree. My 16.5yr old is very sensible but no way would I let him go to a festival. Maybe I’m just an overprotective mum but 18 would be the age I’d be comfortable- well I say comfortable and I’d still worry 😂

Watching those videos back....why would S need an outfit for Thursday packed into his bag, it is Thursday???
Is that a pre-record Raq because I see B appears to be already there :unsure:

Reactions: 9
Agree. My 16.5yr old is very sensible but no way would I let him go to a festival. Maybe I’m just an overprotective mum but 18 would be the age I’d be comfortable- well I say comfortable and I’d still worry 😂

I went to a festival when I was 17 (well, 3 weeks short of being 18 😂 RIP TITP miss you always 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿) but I went with my sister and her now husband who were 23 and 24 or my mum would never have let me go!

• Heart
I went to a festival when I was 17 (well, 3 weeks short of being 18 😂 RIP TITP miss you always 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿) but I went with my sister and her now husband who were 23 and 24 or my mum would never have let me go!
Aww miss titp. We took out kids to TRNSMT when it first started and they were 16 and 18 and obvs lots of gigs throughout. Now I feel comfortable them going alone to gigs and festivals as they know what they are like and they don’t pack like they are away to magaluf for a week like seb. My 20 year old just back from Greece with pals and he took no designer items left t them all at home. I think that’s where the merlot two are in experienced with dealing with things like this as they haven’t done them themselves. Although slosha probs says he rub shoulders with Ian brown and the Gallaghers back in the day !

Ps slosh. Let you son do his own packing and learn !

My sons off to Reading at the end of the month for the 3rd time his rucksack consists of socks,a couple of old t shirts, some plasters,wet wipes,deodorant and sweets,snacks and pot noodles lol. No point putting in a toothbrush it never gets used! No way would he take 2 outfits a day especially nice clothes it will be stolen from Sebs tent or lost.

Reactions: 19
That sign in book ( oh the shame, WHY?): Its more likely a simple scrapbook that your kids used to get friends & teachers to sign in at the end of year, nothing needing actual personal details.

I'm off to a festival this weekend but live relatively close so not camping for me....its scorchio 🔥 🔥 🔥

Reactions: 8
That book is breaking so many GDPR rules. If it is displaying other peoples personal info such as names and addresses/phone numbers….. she should know that, and so should Slosh

Reactions: 10
How does she know them "fans" in the tit shop are actually who they say they are? Does she check their Google search before allowing them in?

They could be trolls walking amongst you Rach 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.