PTWM #137 A holiday with the kids is not for me; we’ll be away without them soon I can guarantee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly Josh has never been to a music festival because ‘I want that coming back immaculate,’ is not going to happen to any of those clothes. In my experience it all comes back in a bin bag or not at all 😂😂. Rule 1 - Never take expensive clothes.

Rachael obviously woke up in witch mode this morning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Clearly Josh has never been to a music festival because ‘I want that coming back immaculate,’ is not going to happen to any of those clothes. In my experience it all comes back in a bin bag or not at all 😂😂. Rule 1 - Never take expensive clothes.

Yep, my eldest went to a festival a couple of years ago. Went with a brand new tent and everything they needed for camping, a rucksack full of clothes etc. Came back with a bleeping carrier bag with 1 trainer in it and what they were stood up in :rolleyes:

In my experience, the stuff that goes is very unlikely to come back and if it does, it will be ruined so it may as well not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Yep, my eldest went to a festival a couple of years ago. Went with a brand new tent and everything they needed for camping, a rucksack full of clothes etc. Came back with a bleeping carrier bag with 1 trainer in it and what they were stood up in :rolleyes:

In my experience, the stuff that goes is very unlikely to come back and if it does, it will be ruined so it may as well not 😂
Can’t wait for the stories that will come next week.. Isn’t he a bit young to be going to a festival all weekend ?

Reactions: 14
Yep always wear most oldest clothes to festivals. My son who is a walking stone island shop even wears 2 quid Asda t shirts to festivals and gigs and old trainers !

Reactions: 19
Why is Josh even getting involved in S getting ready?

If S doesn’t pack enough, tough on him. It’s not a fashion show, he’ll soon learn.

My eldest is a seasoned festival goer , never take anything you hold dear/expensive apart from your phone.

Reactions: 24
Just catching up after a couple of months away sorry if I'm behind.
What child is bum shuffling Brenda talking about when she talks about this violent, strict routine needing child, that can't be away from his parents, is non verbal, has severe sensory issues, needs round the clock care ect ect?
Because it sure as hell can't be the little wibble that I've seen on her stories over the last few months?
And I'm sorry but please don't tell me her and slosh are offering parenting classes?? Wtf.
The guest speakers list for these classes will include the people that actually parent her kids I hope?
Everyone of her "best friends from school" that they get dumped on for the ghastly humpy weekends away her and slosh seem to go on most weeks,
Betsy and her mates that get left with wibble most evenings and weekends?
"Her best girls" from the 60 shops they seem to have up and running?
And all the other random people that seem to appear in one or two episodes of the "Toothy Tina and Sloshy Joshy show" for Wibble sitting duties, then get fed up and fork off once they realise their just fast becoming full time free childcare?
How are people like her allowed to offer the so called services that she claims to be offering? Surely there's some kind of regulatory body that should be involved with alot of what she's claiming to be doing? Dealing with such vulnerable people can't be left to just anyone like her can it? 😳

Reactions: 21
Fancy reposting that and saying cute! Love herself much!
Bet she meant to post that from Sloshy’s account 🤣🤣 Ps I must add I’m currently dipping a toe in the Britney Spears thread and my god there are so many people excusing parents verbally or physically abusing their kids…it’s a relief to be on this thread with others who are aware what is and isn’t acceptable when it comes to parenting ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I love festivals was at one 2 weeks ago n everything was wrecked .. no one cares what u look like, everyone’s there for the best time..
Why’s she telling everyone he’s going to boardmasters? Hes probably going to get drunk and high and sleep in a tent, which IMO u are vulnerable, especially if it his first time - there’s drugs everywhere. Honestly her safeguarding of those children just blows my mind 🤯

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Can't wait for the "drama" when he gets back from Boardmasters.
The comparisons against her angel B and what happens to S :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Can't wait for the "drama" when he gets back from Boardmasters.
The comparisons against her angel B and what happens to S :rolleyes:
Was it Boardmasters Betsy was going to when she imitated snorting coke and Wonky Nose Wendy was laughing about it?

Reactions: 22
I find it sad that Josh finds it so hard to actually speak to Seb. He talks through Rachel or looks directly at a bed of clothes whilst barking orders instead of having a conversation with his own son.

Can devote time to filming a podcast discussing his sons but when was the last time they spent any proper time together. I think Seb has the makings of a fine young man but his Dad has zero time for him mor concerned for his clothes than his boy 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 43

Exactly that, My daughter went a few years back and her clothes went straight in the bin…I think it’s the ex army in him😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
I might have picked it up wrong but when S said what night is the big one, she said Saturday and then me and dad will be in Liverpool, or it sounded like that as she cut off?
No, she said said oh yeah me and dad live at boardmasters…. As if to say just fk off already so we can enjoy the next few days without you.🤬🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Why the duck has she got a visitors book in the Patchwork tat shop!!!!!
Why?!!!!
I'm definitely going to sign it when I next visit!
Hi Rach😆
duck off 🤣🤣 thats clearly so she can read about how amazing she is... what a sad little life Jane 🤦‍♀️ its not a hotel, its a bog standard shop owned by a nobody. Who does she think she is 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.