PTWM #137 A holiday with the kids is not for me; we’ll be away without them soon I can guarantee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just showed my husband those tiles (tiler by trade), his reply was “Jesus bleeping Christ, please tell me she didn’t pay someone to do that and she did it herself!” 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Their body language is very telling here. Jo and Janey don't want to be anywhere near her, Janey and Lianne look very cosy in comparison. Rachel doing her teeny tiny cute pose probably doesn't help. I don't know how anyone can be 'friends' with her for money, gifts, meals out etc.
View attachment 1491657
Our Rach there modelling the latest in smocks again.
It looks like the same one she's worn all week. That's another really cute pose too 🤭.

Reactions: 6
Taking a child with you whenever you go out alone is a massive red flag for an abusive relationships.
My ex used to always take a child out with him cos I wouldnt run without all my kids. Likewise whenever I went out I wasn't allowed to take all 3 - just incase I ran.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
What in the eyesore is this?! It’s hideous (not talking about Jubai even though he’s gruesome too) but their hideously disgusting bathroom!!! None of it goes. They’ve basically picked tiles blindfolded and thrown them in a room together. The mat doesn’t even look right in there. Zero taste or class 🤢🤢

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I honestly thought the short peely wally one was Ravioli 😂 it is nice to see sloshy with some friends though.
They're not his friends. He was at the beach with Edie, his kayak and his £200 speaker and recognised them from the Police, chased after them like a saddo and asked for a selfie. The very fact she posted him reading comments about "his friends" speaks volumes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Omg
Someone pass me a chair….
Has Josh (gasp) actually (gasp) gone out with the (big gasp) boys on his own!!
When I first read this I thought you meant Seb and Isaac 😑

What's going on our Joyce?
Do you really have mates?
Or did you just get a quick photo of some strangers on the beach 🤔.

Edited to add, look at the expression on Joyce’s face!!!!
😂😂😂
If you click on those tags do the accounts match the men 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What in the eyesore is this?! It’s hideous (not talking about Jubai even though he’s gruesome too) but their hideously disgusting bathroom!!! None of it goes. They’ve basically picked tiles blindfolded and thrown them in a room together. The mat doesn’t even look right in there. Zero taste or class 🤢🤢
But its gold....so must be expensive and classy?! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
The expensive gold tiles and the cheap white extractor fan and £6 Asda bath mat, we are all so bleeping jealous.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The way she was taking the piss out if Seb while egging him on to try the Hawaiian shirt on was plain bullying. Poor seb he looked so uncomfortable and didnt Know where to put his hands or how to stand. He just wants to be accepted you can see by his face and mannerisms.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
So she's been out with the ugly shoe brigade posing with the cutesy turned in feet as usual. Lots of shopping bags. She sounds pissed in that bathroom video. Put your child to bed and go and sleep it off Rachaele.

So she's been out with the ugly shoe brigade posing with the cutesy turned in feet as usual. Lots of shopping bags. She sounds pissed in that bathroom video. Put your child to bed and go and sleep it off Rachaele.
I thought she sounded pissed too.

Reactions: 3
Just going to throw this out there as she seems to be showing Wilbs not asleep at all times. He’s three soon isn’t he? Yeah brace yourself Ratshit as there’s a lovely little sleep regression incoming!

Reactions: 12
I thought it was very strange that Jubai nuzzled into Liannes neck so much in the take away place - I think there definitely is a bit of ‘openness’ in their marriage 🤮 each to their own - it’s just the thoughts of those two

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Money (obtained fraudulently), is buying her friends, or besties, as she calls them.
Shame Money can't buy her a personality or an adequate level of intelligence.
Or looks...
Or a heart and wit and a sense of irony....the goes on. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They're not his friends. He was at the beach with Edie, his kayak and his £200 speaker and recognised them from the Police, chased after them like a saddo and asked for a selfie. The very fact she posted him reading comments about "his friends" speaks volumes.
Neither of them have any real friends.
Rancid has a steady flow of, paid for "besties" that are usually Patchwork girls too. She blows them out when they inevitably become toxic.
Joyce doesn't have any friends, apart from his "bestie", our Rach. She doesn't allow him to have friends. Although his extremely dull & odd personality also doesn't help him.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.