Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
The video of Lulu with the donkey was really sweet. I watched it thinking it would be lovely if they could encourage her to get some work experience in a vets or animal shelter. I think she could do really well and give her something to focus on.

Very next footage is of Lulu (her 13 year old) backside in tight leggings and her putting 'I made that'. In Rachets mind so long as her daughters are pretty and sexy then she is proud of them. Both Lulu and Edie are far too sexualized at too young an age. Be proud of their brains, be proud of their humour, their kindness not how they look in a pair of leggings.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

FridaK

VIP Member
I’m going to ask him how much Rachael puts on his Go Joshua card each week for spends…..

DA2395C7-6E04-44DC-83CD-6AD85F0EC4F2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
New thread title thanks to @chickenshopcharlie 🥳🥳🥳🥳 sending you a free Tesco shop and some nipple covers (because you're far more discreet than Tiny Tits Tina!).

Last thread recap:
- Shitty Sharon is still, and always will be, a cunt.
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- Beggy Becky is at it again, asking for a busy board for Styal Prison - which apparently she donated £500 worth of gifts to at Christmas (although she never mentioned it at the time, so Tattlers call bullshit). Makes you wonder why someone supposedly raising dosh for DA "warriors" in Devon would be donating stuff to women in a prison miles away (near Manchester). Not to mention that a) she asks for money so it's available when it's needed at short notice, and b) she was #gifted a busy board for Wilbur that we've never seen him use, maybe that could be shipped off there? Oh no, Evri Kevri has probably already taken it to the tip 🤷
- she had a ramble in the loft, talking about their lush weekend, and how she's booked the same place for one of her friends. She then went on to say she's meeting with a health visitor to talk about running a parenting course at the centre. Let's hope she attends it herself, seeing as she has no idea what to do with any of the children who live in her house.
- on a Q&A post, someone (probably Rancid Rach herself on one of her fake accounts) asked how she manages to have sex while being busy/tired. She reckons a "good shag" leaves her feeling happy, in love, and able to sleep better. Seeing as old Sloshy must struggle to get it up after his nightly buckets of red wine, we can but wonder who's giving her a good seeing to up in the sex loft, on the #gifted mattress 🤮🤮🤮
- in yet another attempt at sticking the knife into Joyce's ex wife, she answered a question about whether Trevi could have helped her. Of course Lying Linda made out that she didn't want to be helped, her and Sloshua tried so hard, she even drove her around, dropped off shopping etc. Top tip Raq - he was married before, GET OVER IT. He's yours (and I bet the first Mrs Marshall looks at him now and breathes a sigh of relief that she's not with that spineless bastard).
- after Tattlers pointed out that the childminder actually plays and interacts with Wilberforce, Rancid filmed Sloshy playing hide and seek with him. What a shame they need the nasty trolls to tell them how to parent.
- some riveting content of Mangina Malcolm showing a load of caterpillars he'd picked off a plant.
- in Wibert's room, she said "I'm here with the moodiest boy in the world, he's hideous". Did she really just say that in front of him? Yes, yes she did. Swiftly followed by "he hates me more than life itself". Maybe he just thinks you're a particularly shit babysitter, and there's plenty of people who do it better than you that he'd rather be with? Anyway, she's bought Wobbly a suit for a wedding (well, waistcoat, shirt, and shorts that she thought were too small, but turned out not to be).
- the latest shit podcast is Rancid and Jubai talking to an ambassador for "the charity we used in 2017 to explain things to Seb and Isaac". STOP TELLING STORIES THAT AREN'T YOURS TO TELL FFS. Interestingly, the man they were chatting with was talking about children who witness difficult things at home can develop a coping mechanism of tuning out and being disengaged, and how this can affect them at school, almost exactly how Seb has been the last year or so 🤔 the example that was given of how a teacher may speak to a child like this was just how Sloshy speaks to Seb.
- Ratchet's been for a spray tan, she's obviously planning a trashy, revealing outfit for the wedding they're going to. But who takes flowers and a present for the tan person's baby? Of course Rabid does, for that all important tag on Instagram to make the huns think she's so lovely and generous 🙄
- it's the day of the wedding, and they're using one of the Volvos as the wedding car. Sloshy looked like he should be on some sort of register, while Raq donned a £25 ASOS get up that looked like it was made out of curtain material, and barely covered her arse. She completed her outfit with make up applied with a trowel, and some plastic stripper shoes. Lush! Turns out the blushing bride is none other than Wilbert's childminder Lucy, which explains why they *had* to take Wilbert. He was looking resplendent in Air Force trainers and Ralph Lauren socks. Mannah was also there, draped in some bedsheets or something (still looking classier than Ratshit, who forgot the golden rule that you have your boobs OR your legs out, but not both).
- Wobbly seemed to have forgotten that he's meant to be level 3 autistic, and was running around the reception late at night wearing only his nappy, looking happy as Larry. Funny how he managed to cope with the change to his routine, loud music, and lots of people.
- Ramen shared a photo of her "secondary school bestie" (that she's never mentioned before) with her partner and kids, labelling them "family goals". Presumably because they behave like an actual family, and not just a bunch of people who live in the same house but can't stand each other 🤷
- after keeping Wilbur up late for the wedding, the next day Rawhide showed a photo of her arm with a bite mark "from the worst meltdown to date because the arcade machines gave him sensory overload". I mean, he was fine at the wedding and reception, you'd think a child who's"level 3 autistic" would probably benefit from being kept at home the next day to recover and rest quietly, not dragged to the arcade to be surrounded by people and noisy machines with flashing lights 🤷 lucky for old Bitten Barbara, young Wilbert managed to bite her in a place on her forearm that was just perfect to take a photo of for the 'gram! But rather than taking him away somewhere quiet after his alleged meltdown, they stayed at the arcade 🤷
- Rancho is STILL flogging her crap podcast where she threw Joyce's ex under the bus yet again. I wonder whether they told the fella from the charity that she was driven to drink after her husband started shagging the town bike and then left her on their son's birthday, and stole her children.
- on Patreon, she said that because their family holiday fell through, someone contacted them and offered them a week at a holiday park, but they've only taken 4 kids and left Betsy and Seb at home. It's only 51 minutes away from home, and Slosh is going to have to drive back every day to feed his chicks (was he planning to fly back from Portugal every day?).
- so off on holiday with two thirds of their patchwork family, and they've gone...to Totnes show. That's so close to where they live they could have just gone there from home. Lots of Tattlers wondering why she's accepted a free holiday just down the road from where they live, when she could have donated it to one of her many "warriors" to enjoy. Also note that level 3 autistic Wilbur who hates changes in his routine, is being dragged back home every day so Birdwatching Brian can feed his chicks, and then being dragged back to the holiday place 🤷
- Sweaty Betty has done a "poor me" post about being talked about on a trolling website 🙄 newsflash hun - if you have to be told about it, it's not trolling. And maybe if you hadn't made a show of yourself being besties with the Snatchwork girls, taken food and Easter eggs meant for people who have nothing (which you certainly don't), and had a wide open profile, not to mention being the sister of Scammy Sandra's accountant, then the so-called trolling website wouldn't be talking about you 🤷
- Toothy Tina has admitted that the holiday is actually a PR stay (so a freebie, basically) which they don't normally do.
- they went on a boat trip (booked by Captain Charisma himself) which Moaning Mel HATED. The kids loved it (with Wilbert giggling his head off) while Racquetball screeched "Josh! Joooooooosh! Why are you going so fast? Jooooosh I want to get off". The real Rachaele came out, snarling and whining through her teeth.
- then he had her crawling around inside a giant ball floating on the swimming pool. Just a quick note that there was no sign of the "bite mark" on Racket's arm 👀
- Booty Shorts Brian did a q&a (no idea why, as his answers are always so dull). He was asked what his favourite thing about his wife is - he simply said "she knows". We all fucking know Sloshy, it's her tits and arse 🙄

Running total of child free overnight breaks away since Joyce started his career break on 15 June:
Herpes Lodge (midweek)
Night in Exeter (Saturday)
Night in London (midweek)
Joyce's birthday - night near Plymouth (midweek), then two nights (Friday and Saturday) in a lodge in Cornwall with Arsetrid and Simon.

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

DeathToCovid

VIP Member
I really dislike these huge companies giving away free holidays to wealthy instagram idiots. In the current climate it’s absolutely infuriating, they should be giving these stays away to people who otherwise can’t afford a holiday and promoting it that way. Wealthy instagrammers should be refusing and instead offering to do a proper giveaway with them.

Vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

FridaK

VIP Member
Oh give it up woman. There’s nothing aggressive about that little boy! Stop demonising him.
Worth noting. All these terms she’s using about Wibble, the way she’s painting his character with things like ‘kicked the shit out of me,’ ‘attacked Josh in a queue,’ ‘aggressive,’ speaking etc etc, It just makes me wonder what exaggerations she used to tell the girls and courts about Waynbo. It’s clearly language she’s comfortable using to create a certain type of persona. You’ve got to be some shade of fucking awful to say it about your own child, god knows what she says about other people.

• Sad
Reactions: 65

Misspopsicle2409

Not sure if its already been mentioned but on patreon her new bathroom has a leak coming through the downstairs ceiling, they've had to tear down the ceiling under to try and find it that way and if they can't they'll need to rip up the brand new tiles in the bathroom 😆🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

Wotsit

VIP Member
she genuinely looks unwell. Like mentally unwell.

I think this gram life (no pun intended) is catching up with her and the focus is on how much she’s hated by her own admission. No ads really, miserable holidays, Wilby having “meltdowns”.

she looks absolutely miserable.
When you think about it, what’s good in her life?

Sloshy - constantly pissed up, mopes around all day, can’t make anything other than a roast, cant even do the most basic of DIY, moans about everything and everyone and looks like Gollum

6 kids that she doesn’t like and can’t bare to spend any time with. Betsy now has the life R wishes she had and she’s so jealous of that.

House - she’s constantly decorating and it now looks completely shite. It was lovely when they first rented it and all she’s done is waste thousands of pounds.

Work - does ads on Instagram for stuff she doesn’t even use and people take the piss out of her for. Even they are dwindling to what they used to be.

Has many shops and centres but has some dodgy tax money delays going on that she likely can’t afford to pay and stress of being caught out for skimming off the donations.

Parents - only exists 5% of the time for either being thrown under the bus or wheeled out to the garden centre and lunch when she needs some sympathy for being abandoned age 4.

Siblings - all toxic

Friends - none existent

Constant worry that someone somewhere may find proof that she’s had off with all the PayPal, go fund me and all the other donations she had over the years.

2 exs that see everything she says about the kids and most likely make the reports to SS.

More worry that should it all come tumbling down where we she find a new income. Sloshys likely been sacked and will not be going back to the police. After al her online antincs she’s defiantly not employable by anyone other than maybe porky penguin if she’s lucky.

There isn’t an element of her life I would want. Yeah endless money would be nice, but at the expense of what she’s lost in obtaining a big bank account I’d rather be poor and happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

armywife119

VIP Member
I Was listening to a podcast with Liam Payne, who
Is always thought was a bit of a dick. Anyway when asked about trolls his reply was -he’s in the public eye, people will disagree or have their opinions which everyone has the right to.
He said they used to bother him, until he realised the ones that were upsetting him and really getting to him were the ones that had some truth in them. That’s why it hurt so much.

He no longer reads stuff about himself but is open to differing options and some people not liking him and he’s accepted that.

It was so nice to hear someone being honest and not getting all nasty and defensive. He realised he messed up a lot and that people would comment on it. It’s definitely changed my opinion of him for the better.

Reactions: 59

Motherofboys

So… 😂😂

it’s been mentioned on here about others asd kids and haircuts referring to W. BUT… my asd sons been rocking a Karen haircut for months and months. To the point it was past his chin and he’d put it in a ponytail. Today was the day he said “I want a haircut” and I’ve never grabbed the clippers so fast in my life. Other asd parents know this small victory I’m celebrating right now 🥳🥳🥳🥳

anyway… don’t want to derail. Just wanted to share the news that my asd, haircut phobic child allowed a cut on his terms and his terms only. Might get a hug next. A kiss? I might faint 🙈😂

• Heart
Reactions: 58
If she's collecting people's information such as names, addresses etc in that book then she needs to ensure the people entering their information are aware what she's going to do with it, how long she intends to retain it, who will have access to it and who she will be sharing it with etc - should be displayed in an easily understandable privacy notice - I doubt she's doing any of this as she has no awareness around people's privacy of any kind.
I really hope the huns use fake names and addresses as you should when signing into some pointless visitor book.

Signed
Pamela PayPal
40 merlot street
Jubai
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 58

MummaNoggins

VIP Member
Those stories. There's one part where Lula casts her eyes downward and actually looks broken.
I really hope you're reading this, you rancid fucking bullies

What a set of bullies. Fuck me. That poor poor girl.
Rancid- I would be ASHAMED to have raised a girl as vile as Besty. She's your child
through and through.
Nasty bitches the pair of you. I cannot wait until she and you get your comeuppance. Bekind will be a very small and very nasty fish in a big pond- can't wait till she meets her match. Imagine her actually picking on someone her own age and not her vulnerable and anxiety ridden 13 year old sister ( with the back up of her fucking cunt of a mother).

And also while we're talking about your MANY failings as a human and a 'mother'. Stop feeding your toddler coke and junk and plonking him in front of an ipad. He's overweight and will only get bigger. Learn to say 'No' and be an actual parent.

I've screen recorded your story..I only wish I had the know-how to share it on TikTok. Let the world see how fucking abusive you all are.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Imfinallyhere

She’s been grooming her die hard followers for months that W is amazing and funny and adorable (which he is!), even marketing products based on his little personality WOW, OH DEAR so what does she think these huns are going to think when they hear her slagging him off? How the fuck can a two year old say duck aggressively? How can this cute, cheeky little boy ruin her holiday? If he’s seen her screeching before like she did on the boat then there’s no wonder he ‘kicks off’ for her, he’s frightened of her! Shocking too that the other kids didn’t flinch and E even tried to console her like it’s a perfectly acceptable thing for young child to calm her parent. Jeez I could rant for hours about her failings as a parent, she can’t even meet their basic needs. The ‘woe is me’ is tiresome. Raising good kids is hard work and no one else’s responsibility but the parents yet she’s selling hers, and the kids soul for fame. She wears a BE KIND t shirt but words mean absolutely fuck all. If she loves S and I like she says she does she wouldn’t slag their mum off regardless of what she thinks of her. Oooh I’m on one aren’t i? 😂 If joshy wants to become Insta famous in his own right then he needs to grow a pair, stick up for and protect his own flesh and blood by putting them first instead of that rabid dog. I don’t see a man when I see him, I see a henpecked fool who thinks he’s loved the hardest so excuses all the things that are so wrong in that family. I may be ETA when I think of more 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 54

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
W is definitely developmentally delayed because of those two. I think Lula has severe self esteem and anxiety issues, can you blame her with the way her mother and sister treat her. I’m no professional but a close family member works with children and they have repeatedly said to me that you can’t turn symptoms on and off when it suits. The majority of W’s meltdowns are the result of him being overtired. My friends son is autistic and she wouldn’t be able to get a life jacket on him, he wouldn’t cope with being at a busy wedding reception, being left with random strangers constantly, etc I could go on. But with W it always seems to be after these events, when he’s knackered. I’m not for one minute putting all autistic kids under the one umbrella btw, I’m just trying to make a comparison as she’s full of shit. it annoys me how she is trying to put labels on the two kids when she should be putting herself and josh last and putting a bit more effort into helping those kids, but we all know that’s not going to happen. Oh and Rach, tablets aren’t substitutes for parents, screen addiction can cause meltdowns too.
She likes to push that he's "level 3 autistic", and tries to show things that she thinks prove it. But actually, she cried that he was non-verbal (he wasn't, he could clearly say a few words at the time) and then a few weeks later (after some interaction with someone who wasn't too busy loving their wimpy husband the hardest ever) his vocabulary started expanding quickly. She made out that he was obsessed with lining things up and road signs, and got some hun to send her freebie play signs for him, which we never see any more. She has talked a lot about him being so violent when he doesn't get what he wants, how he is always kicking, scratching, pulling hair etc, yet bar one small scratch on Joyce's face (which appeared the day after he'd been allowed out birdwatching, so could easily have been from a hedge or twig 🤷) and the supposed bite mark that was miraculously healed in days, she hasn't actually shown any evidence of this. She claimed that he scratches his own skin so hard that he's constantly got deep, bleeding, infected wounds all over him, yet shows him in the bath or in his nappy with no visible marks on him.

The entire thing is absolute bullshit. She was casting around for an excuse for his behaviour (which is most likely down to poor parenting, no boundaries and a poor diet) and settled on autism. He may have additional needs, I don't have any experience so I don't know, but even if he does, he has been badly failed by being ignored unless it's through the phone to exploit him for cash, being palmed off to any passing waif and stray to look after him all the time, no routine, she weaned him on doughnuts, biscuits, cake, crisps and Gangsta Granny's brownies and kept feeding him purée long after he could and should have been on proper food, now he has a poor diet and is addicted to junk, because that's all he's been fed.

I firmly believe that the majority of his issues come down to the useless pair of cunts that call themselves his parents.

• Heart

comeonyouwelsh

Chatty Member
Hey tattle trolls, I am still lurking here catching up when I can, still enjoying my new romance (6months now) not going to share our every minutes together or our photos as I haven’t even done that on my private sm, sorry to disappoint😂😂😂
Anyway, back to Jack & Jill, who incidentally live up a hill from a beach if you didn’t know!
Josh is going to write a book???
About his life? We already know everything due to his wife!
About Birds? How many has he managed to kill since keeping wild ones in captivity!
About parenting? How not to be a good parent maybe!
Come on, who is going to buy his book, her 200k followers, is that many sales worth anything to a publisher?
Sorry if I sound stupid but where has this PR Stay popped up from, I know what it is but have never seen it posted before, by any other account.
It’s a AD isn’t it, should it not be worded as such.
As for the podcast posts, they won’t be happy until the boys mother is in her grave. They fail to surprise me, when I think they can’t get any lower they manage to do just that.
I once was a social drinker at home, bottle of wine each evening. A glass cooking dinner, a glass eating dinner a glass chilling later on.
When I split my ex started labelling me a alcoholic, one of my children favoured him.
A lot of conflict happened, I lost one of my sons in a car accident, with that trauma and labelling and judgment I did become a functioning alcoholic. Which was made worse by my ex and his new partner.
They wanted nothing more but to erase my existence.
This is what R&J are doing.
They are vile.
Apologies didn’t mean to go on a rant.
P.S I haven’t had a drink for 19months.
PPS. Those videos of them on the boat, there is a big part of me loving Josh pissing himself laughing at her shitting herself, oh and loved seeing Issac and Wilby laughing, that was beautifully natural.

• Heart

barryjones

VIP Member
She made this.
Of course she did, all on her own, because she's so amazin.
The child has a father, & I'd be really interested to hear his side of the story.
I'm sure it would be quite different to Rancid's 🙄.

This is so weirdly sexualising. She’s a child. Why would you put images of your young daughters backside on the internet? This is a woman who supposedly “works” in safeguarding and helping women?

There was no other context to that video than “look at my daughters body”. She makes me feel sick.

• Sad
Reactions: 53

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I mean....
So she hammers the boys mum constantly about her drinking and says the boys are so traumatised they don't drink because of that, yet she's just admitted on camera shes a binge drinker and gets pissed just because she can 🤔 makes sense.
And btw rach, your husband is a functioning alcoholic, I don't think he cares if the wine is fine, as long as its wet,red and available 🤣

Reactions: 53