PTWM #103 #thisisnotanadipaidforitwithpaypalmoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if there wasn't music playing at their crappy gathering because insta will remove the stories? Isn't there something like that with music rules? So rather than have music playing, she'd rather upload. I could be making it up 😑

Reactions: 10
Roast out tonight for Shambleton and Sloshy. We was unfortunate enough to be on the on the table next to them at the Old Rydon pub. Just R, J, E & W. W screeched his way through the meal (not that they gave him anything apart from a yorkshire pud to throw around) whilst staring at the ipad. Sloshy downing pints and R with a face like thunder sporting her leopard print puffa jacket and top know 😆😆
I always wondered if they still went there, she used to post that they all went every Sunday, back in 2016. I get the heebeejeebees every time I go past and think of her😩

There's a scary looking Halloween face. The puppet in the background is much nicer to look at! She's posted that they went to the old Rydon tonight🙄
D5541ABC-DE07-41E8-AA69-25079B6567B6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Poor love having to force herself to drink booze 💜

View attachment 838911
Pisses me right off as someone who is going through recovery. I am a mum who would always buy into the 'Wine o clock mummy piss head club'. Dark side of it that isnt on social media: crippling hangovers, zero patience with my kids, hang-xiety, debt, depression and shame. Plus a million other shameful parenting failiures. I am not against parties or any fun as I still have a good social life. But it is never ending with these 2. Such hypocrites when they talk about the boys trauma at the hands of booze.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Do you know what makes me bleeping mad at her, Wilbys reactions to certain things are a bleeping laugh to her. Why giggle and film him when he’s crying to go into a strangers house? He obviously struggles with his emotions and she just films and giggles and throws a sweet at him to shut him up. She’s just revolting.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
She literally made the kids walk down Hannah’s street in Newton Abbott, in the pitch dark cold, to prove they have done something with the kids. Wibble wasn’t even dressed. Hannah looked mortified. Josh has been drinking also.

What on Earth are these two on? It’s a slow motion crash.

Reactions: 29
There have been a couple of big incidents locally recently that she’s not made even a whiff of a mention of - what seems to be a murder-suicide in Holcombe, and the stabbing in Torquay today.

Reactions: 10
Roast out tonight for Shambleton and Sloshy. We was unfortunate enough to be on the on the table next to them at the Old Rydon pub. Just R, J, E & W. W screeched his way through the meal (not that they gave him anything apart from a yorkshire pud to throw around) whilst staring at the ipad. Sloshy downing pints and R with a face like thunder sporting her leopard print puffa jacket and top know 😆😆
I bet since she saw this comment she's been wracking her brains trying to work out who you are 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
R & J barely interacted with each other let along W. E was chatting to him a bit but he was just engrossed in the ipad!!
The funniest bit was after R had gone to pay the bill (have to go to the bar to pay) she came back and said "all paid" and J was like "well done mummy, well done mummy, thank you for paying the bill"
so f'ing odd 😆😆
I'm a bit surprised she didn't come back from paying and announce "not an ad, I paid for it myself knobheads". Actually, in my head, that's now exactly how it happened 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Love a real life spotted 😂

I can understand the teens not wanting to go and being left at home, but I wonder why they didn’t have I & T with them? The patchwork family that is so disjointed that they never do anything together as a family unit.

‘Well done mummy, well done mummy’ is so weird and creepy. A simple ‘thank you’ would have sufficed Josh 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
STOP OFFERING LOLLIES TO YOUR 2 YEAR OLD, THEY ARE A CHOKING HAZARD 😡😡

Even my little one knew not to take lollies when there were other choices. Some couldn't he helped but they will be eaten by me 😆

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Filming W while he’s clearly struggling is beyond uncomfortable. But she’s still trying to portray the “oh duck my life” narrative. But it’s just horrific to see him exploited in this way while he struggles. Why can’t she use this as a positive? bleeping cock.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I hope so. I dont actually follow her on IG, just look occasionally at her stories. I loved that she posted the vid of W with the stacking bricks obviously after reading here. This must have been a quick 30 second interaction as I didn't notice her pkay bricks with him (maybe it was when I was in the loo).

I bet since she saw this comment she's been wracking her brains trying to work out who you are 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I always taught my kids not to knock on strangers doors. We only went to people we knew. You'd think the queen of safeguarding would do the same. I wonder if she hung back in case a tattler answered the door?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just happened to notice that Rach hasn’t liked any of Astrids posts on insta for ages. Apart from the one she was in when they went out for dinner... I wonder what’s going on there...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Notice everyone had an expensive bought costume apart from L who was in a old school uniform. Honestly the way she treats those children is unbelievable.
THIS... I've been too busy to pop in until now to comment but honestly.
Using a wardrobe it enables and adding fake blood, holes is an absolute cop out when it's a planned party. Granted last minute it's OK but not on this occasion. All the ££££ has been spent on food, drink, decorations and the 'parents' outfits.
They fail at every opportunity don't they.

Our parties are all out mental dress up to the point it's a tad too competitive 😁 but we all know it's in the spirit of showy offyness... we make no excuses. Like it or lump it.
The graze table I liked so 👏👏👏 just needed less food or more p

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
October ad count - 14 (that I saw, I was away a bit so may have missed some)

6th - Greenchef
7th - Sky Glass
10th - Greenchef
12th - Tastecard
13th - In the Style
14th - Eufy Hoover
16th - Tesco Foods
17th - Glossy box
20th - Snazaroo Facepaint
21st - Childs Farm
25th - Rescue Remedy
27th - Floral Street & The Week Junior
28th - Emma mattress
30th - Iconic Make Up

Reactions: 16

6th - Greenchef
7th - Sky Glass
10th - Greenchef
12th - Tastecard
13th - In the Style
14th - Eufy Hoover
16th - Tesco Foods
17th - Glossy box
21st - Childs Farm
25th - Rescue Remedy
28th - Emma mattress
30th - Iconic Make Up
Well that's a start, she used to do between 25-30 per month so she's definitely lost some 👍👍

Reactions: 19
Why the heck is Wilby eating a pouch of baby food at two years old?!! My granddaughter is 18 months and when she goes out with her parents she sits up with a plate of proper, cut up food or they take her a sandwich. She hasn’t had baby food for ages. Bloody weird.

Reactions: 18

6th - Greenchef
7th - Sky Glass
10th - Greenchef
12th - Tastecard
13th - In the Style
14th - Eufy Hoover
16th - Tesco Foods
17th - Glossy box
21st - Childs Farm
25th - Rescue Remedy
28th - Emma mattress
30th - Iconic Make Up
That's a massive drop isn't it! No wonder she's plugging the Patreon at every opportunity, she's desperately clawing to try and get the income back up!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.