PTWM #103 #thisisnotanadipaidforitwithpaypalmoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to be able to do that too when I was a stay at home mum with little kids. Was at home a lot so learned to recognise which of the neighbours was driving into the street.
I can do it now but with just one neighbour and that's only because the volume of her car music precedes her arrival haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A child lying in bed listening to the footsteps coming up stairs implies some sort of abuse to me. Is that what she’s trying to do?

• Wow
Reactions: 24
A child lying in bed listening to the footsteps coming up stairs implies some sort of abuse to me. Is that what she’s trying to do?
My mind automatically went to sexual abuse, the bit about the forgotten flashbacks. That’s exactly what she wants people to think.

Reactions: 35
That’s what it looked like to me also. She’s an absolute liability. No TW either. ‘Tiny child,’ I mean who does that? Sorry but she is a pathological liar imo. No victim of childhood abuse gets ‘flashbacks’ and spews it up on social media immediately without or concern. I’d sue her for defamation.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Two books and countless Instagram posts and nobody ever refutes anything. Baffling. They’re all a lot more tolerant than me 🤷🏻‍♀️
That’s what it looked like to me also. She’s an absolute liability. No TW either. ‘Tiny child,’ I mean who does that? Sorry but she is a pathological liar imo. No victim of childhood abuse gets ‘flashbacks’ and spews it up on social media immediately without or concern. I’d sue her for defamation.

Reactions: 17
“What is my life honestly”

ok…

rach, your step son dropped a glass. You’re cleaning it up. THESE THINGS HAPPEN.

What is your life… we don’t know. Because maybe not filming it and just cleaning it up the like rest of us would IS YOUR LIFE.
You’re nothing special. We’re all doing the same if not worse.

Reactions: 30
She doesn’t cope seeing her children struggle with their emotions, she just fucks off and let’s stabby jo or someone else to deal with it the hard faced mare
E0611EA8-0E8E-41CC-AFCC-603D2F41323F.png

• Angry
Reactions: 27
“Time and hindsight are wonderful things”

So is time and pure fabrication hun because bloody hell. How is she keeping track of all this? No wonder her “books” are based on her - it’s the only way to remember the lies.

Reactions: 18
Rachel never dated as a single mum. She was too busy having affairs. Imagine paying her money just to read the answers to these questions🤦🏻‍♀️
E910D9B1-A687-4A28-BEF2-DAE60D0D14AD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
She doesn’t cope seeing her children struggle with their emotions, she just fucks off and let’s stabby jo or someone else to deal with it the hard faced mare
View attachment 852396
Only she hasn't forgotten anything as she drags it up and fabricates even more at every single bleeping opportunity! As for saying it's easy at that age to get caught up in the negative stuff, she bloody lives in the negative stuff! The more negative she is, the happier she seems to bleeping be!

Rachel never dated as a single mum. She was too busy having affairs. Imagine paying her money just to read the answers to these questions🤦🏻‍♀️
View attachment 852402
She was hardly a single mum 🤣🤣 the girls dads side of the bed was barely cold before she got with edies dad, and she didn't even wait for edie to be born before she jumped into bed with josh 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I think Astrid is trying to give us a message, she has got a patchwork jacket and did a photoshoot in a laundrette😂
It's been a while since their last boozy lunch together.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And how many are still “donating” via PayPal in addition to the new racket. I don’t get it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
She was hardly a single mum 🤣🤣 the girls dads side of the bed was barely cold before she got with edies dad, and she didn't even wait for edie to be born before she jumped into bed with josh 🤣🤣🤣
Yes this, you have worded it much better than I felt like I could so why I didn't. Its alien to me for people to say they love another person like the hardest ever, Its alien to me for people to love someone then 5 minuets later to love a different person like the hardest ever.
Maybe its just me, I think there needs to be time between relationships, there are so many different stages to go through.
I can only go on what she has shared, no idea about her relationships before her girls, but she had an affair with their day, split and very soon was with Edie's dad, then had an affair with Josh, so it comes across as you say she has hardly been this warrior single mum.
I feel like she wants everything others have and loves a bit of keeping up with the Joneses. Or is it keeping up with Astrid or Emily etc

I think Astrid is trying to give us a message, she has got a patchwork jacket and did a photoshoot in a laundrette😂
It's been a while since their last boozy lunch together.
😂😂😂

Tbf she has been on holiday for a week or so. That's why Hannah, cocaine katy and self conscious Charlee have all been wheeled out the last 2 weekends. After paying in Bath all weekend she'll need to do a couple of adverts this week so she can afford simon and josh's wine bill when she takes them out to lunch next weekend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.