PTWM #103 #thisisnotanadipaidforitwithpaypalmoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is something that bugs me to about people like her who can afford to renovate thrn moan its stressful!! Like i wish i had the money to do that and here they are complaining about it
I’m incredibly privileged to have brought a new build, so I haven’t had to do much and I hate painting but would I moan about it?! Never. I’m so lucky to have what I do.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So stressful to buy a house with PayPal money and renovate it during a pandemic, seeing builders more often than NHS staff saw their own kids, giving six children their own bedroom (even if one is in the shed and the other is in the utility room), then selling said children to Compare the Market to make more money to spend on tit.

Reactions: 29
Did someone suggest Ratshit should get the colouring pens and paper out for W? 🙄

P.s her drawing looks as crazy as her! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't understand how she has made such a public thing about her awful upbringing etc but still sees her Mum?!

Reactions: 26
She didn't show the boys room renovations.. What a difference in their rooms and her daughters.. Shes the real wicked stepmother

Reactions: 32
She didn't show the boys room renovations.. What a difference in their rooms and her daughters.. Shes the real wicked stepmother
She’s so odd. She made a point this morning that Seb had no phone for whatever reason, Issac is MIA again and then clearly left the boys rooms off that AD 🤔.

Ooh thread title

She’s a Part Time Step Mummy, Part Time Birth Mummy, but NOT a Part Time Working Mummy

Reactions: 43
What a bleep. "We've saved £200 a year" like she doesn't drop more than that in one go on a hideous cardigan 🙄

Reactions: 26
Yep exactly, she has a better relationship with her mum than I do with mine and we lived in the same house for 21 years. I don’t make a living slagging mine off and selling her down the river in books and online, Rachel is a disgrace.
A Total disgrace. I lost my mum when I was 36 and Rach wont know whats hit her when her mother passes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
But they chose the tiny rooms, she was just giving them what they wanted 🤥

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Renovating slowly?? By my count she's done every room in the house bar the bathroom and lounge, and has added an extra room in the loft... if that's slow, I dread to think what my progress is. 3 years in our house and we've managed to paint the walls and paint the kitchen cupboards 🤣
We've been getting the carpets done in the living room since we moved in 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Rach also could've saved over £200 on that scarf and got one from sainsburys instead, it also comes in black. This one doesn't look as ridiculous as the one she got though.
6440B6E5-78A2-4AB3-8997-66FA6E980F0A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion:

Hit Seb with an empty bottle of coke, still use him for content (what a joke)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is interesting. I was just reading the thread about people who have met influencers in real life and came across this from June last year 👇. Interesting take. I don’t remember it being said on this thread.
Yeh, but, no, but... Exeter nick moved in April 2020 and I believe the mags moved at the same time. So, no real reason to be at Waitrose in June 2020. The combined court has a cafe and is a stone's throw from the city centre. Maybe he was robbing a coffee and that explains the sheepish presentation? 😉

Reactions: 6
Yeh, but, no, but... Exeter nick moved in April 2020 and I believe the mags moved at the same time. So, no real reason to be at Waitrose in June 2020. The combined court has a cafe and is a stone's throw from the city centre. Maybe he was robbing a coffee and that explains the sheepish presentation? 😉
Maybe he was scared someone would tell Ratchet he had gone somewhere other than work without her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.