PTWM #103 #thisisnotanadipaidforitwithpaypalmoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wilby looks bleeping depressed and totally disengaged. It's such a shame. As for tagging Tallulah because apparently looking at plants 'makes her miss her children', stop bloody leaving them then at every single opportunity you get! Those kids have no stability or consistency ☹

As for the clothes, I don't get that hideous duvet scarf thing, it's ugly and looks ridiculous! Also unsure why she went out in a swimming costume last night 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Good god is that what she’s wearing nowadays 😳🤦🏼‍♀️ She is soooooooo relatable 🙄
Macca came on, are you really surprised? lol (said in jest)

Wilby looks bleeping depressed and totally disengaged. It's such a shame. As for tagging Tallulah because apparently looking at plants 'makes her miss her children', stop bloody leaving them then at every single opportunity you get! Those kids have no stability or consistency ☹

As for the clothes, I don't get that hideous duvet scarf thing, it's ugly and looks ridiculous! Also unsure why she went out in a swimming costume last night 🤷‍♀️
More so, why is she tagging her 12 yrs daughter private account, did I miss the boat where instagram has set a age limit of 13+

Reactions: 15
Hannah really is/does have everything R wants doesn’t she. She’s stylish, nice hair, gangsta Granny’s favourite, fit husband, effortlessly commands attention and she’s definitely the superior of the Marshall siblings. Poor R having to settle for Josh as a consolation prize purely to keep close to Hannah and GG.

The video of Wilby breaks my heart.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Nope it’s still 13, and 16 for whatsapp.
Wow 16 for whatsapp, I honestly did not know that, So thankful mine are all grown up now and are adults, I did have a issue with snapchat once when my youngest was about 14/15, they were of no help when I reported a issue.

Reactions: 5
Hannah must secretly dislike R, no way I would let a friend or family member go about looking like this. The back looks a mess! And when Hannah said “Is this a hall (haul)?” … surely she was taking the piss?? 😂 …. R even said to her “I look lush don’t
I?" 🤣
20211105_191659.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Actually I’m liking Hannah more and more 😬

And a dress with ruching and a tie on the side is never going to look particularly classy. Especially on you Rach. Once again, Hannah nails it and Rach looks shocking.

Although I’m perplexed my Hannah’s footwear. But then I don’t understand wearing sandals in winter. I am old, would rather be warm.

Reactions: 13
Hannah must secretly dislike R, no way I would let a friend or family member go about looking like this. The back looks a mess! And when Hannah said “Is this a hall (haul)?” … surely she was taking the piss?? 😂 …. R even said to her “I look lush don’t
I?" 🤣View attachment 848817
It's savage! She surely is trolling here. Why would anyone go outside (or stay in) wearing that? I honestly think asking if it's a ha(u)ll is code for "please tell me you didn't pay for that/tell me you're getting paid to wear that".

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A bit early and probably wouldn't pass admin but thread suggestion:

Week 5, no kids and on the lash, lusting after Hannah's gash

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Most of her non-ads content now are little digs at Tattle, I suspect that some of her fb followers don't follow her on ig, so seeing as fb&ig are under the same roof why is she not sharing the ads on fb, we know why, she is still trying to keep her audience apart, trying to still keep hold of her original followers back from when she was not a greedy guts.
She gives no shits, like the other night saying my name, making clear the instagrammer I contacted had shared my account with her, despite me not being a nasty troll or the fact I made clear not to share my details.
She can crack on with her Patreon, taking peoples money, but over time these followers will see through her, some will be donating their last £5 thinking they are supporting the cafe/laundry centre, then they will start to notice her expensive clothing and start to ask questions, if not to her but to themselves. She needs to realise that her paid followers are very few compared to her overall following putting both social media accounts together, they will start to wonder why they are paying for mostly content that she is sharing on her main page and she needs to keep the content coming on those pages to keep the ads coming in, if she starts to neglect her big following they will drop off.
But what do I know!
There is a old saying that I don't feel is right to say on here as it could/would be triggering, but she isn't doing herself any favours.
In the mean time as her social media is not too great, not many people talking about her, she is using tattle, she loves reading about herself on here even though its negative, any attention is cool with her, and that is what she thrives on, Attention Attention Attention, me me me.
Enjoy Bath Rach, one of my mates is there today, she no longer follows you but she knows exactly who and what you are, she is also married to a Police man, a French copper and believe me you, he is the total opposite to your admin copper of a hubby.
You touched a nerve with her, that's sure. She proved what an immature and brainless twonk she is by trying to "out" you.

Let's face it, Joyce only got into the Police as he is (very tenuously) ex army and therefore would take priority for recruitment. Not knocking that policy for veterans, but scary that wet weekends like him are meant to be safeguarding our towns/worms/kids.

Reactions: 27
I bet Hannah and her husband go home after this weekend, invite Mummy Marshall round for tea and all piss themselves laughing at R and Josh and what a pair of muppets they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
"you let that have sex with you"

I am dying. I really hope Hannah is part of the downfall because right now she is a queen.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Reading the comments and all the huns think they're all back at home now and then this🤦🏻‍♀️
51DB60CB-8176-44F4-B70C-672B318783BB.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.