Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marshallmum1982

VIP Member
Does she ever stop and wonder why children's services keep calling them? Like maybe there is an image that is being projected in real life and not just online (i refuse to believe anyone on Tattle has called ss, doesn't make sense!)

Reactions: 41

ChilliPepper

Do you think the quietness is a sly tactic to make people think they’re now missing out and need to sign up to patreon to see it all?! 😆

• Haha

HubertsWhippedCream

Chatty Member
How I came to be popular 😆😆
Because you lied and over egged everything
Because you're a chav so those who don't like their kids see you as aspirational

Even serial killers have their fans Rachel 😆😆

Edit: spell

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
Looking at the AD list and thinking about how passive aggressive she’s been over it all just made me think what I would do at this stage if I was in her position. (Now be mindful that I do not have an ambitious bone in my body 😂. Lots for the kids and the hub, but me? Nooo!)

Anyway, I would shut the Women’s Centre. It’s never going to catch on, there is no long term plan to it. I would get rid of the ‘staff.’ They are unnecessary. I would tell my followers I’m moving onto Patreon full time to write amongst other things, and ditch the ADs. I reckon if she did that, she could get 700+ on Patreon. Send Josh back to full time proper policing and her work from home on the Patreon, whilst being available for all the kids (esp Wibble,) all the time. 700+ on Patreon is giving her approx £3k a month. With Josh’s wage & maintenance etc that’s more than enough. Kids no longer on the Internet to the masses. That would do me fine.

Probably not exciting, but that’s me 🙋🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha

MrsOgre

VIP Member
It's not normal at all for a child to be constantly fed cake, crisps and whatever other junk. They still hand feed E, she seems to be incapable of using cutlery on her own, and it's not ok that they all sit down to dinner and Wilby is running wild in the background or has chocolate and a tv screen shoved in front of him. He has milk bottles during the day, it's as though they are trying to baby him as much as possible and the only communication is 'yay'🙄 Joyce is like an awkward teenager and Rachel is just a terrible mother.

Also he hasn't been diagnosed with autism as far as I'm aware so calling him autistic is not on. W seems to be coming on quite a lot since he started playgroup/nursery and hope he is allowed to keep going.

BettyCat20

VIP Member
I think it's utterly disgusting that they're in Seb's room recording. He's not even there, it's a massive invasion af privacy and it's not even that messy. Be kinds bedroom has been an absolute state when R has recorded in there and she's cleaned it for her as well. Definitely favourites in that house, the boys are right down the pecking order!

• Sad

Goeasypeasy

Do you know what makes me fucking mad at her, Wilbys reactions to certain things are a fucking laugh to her. Why giggle and film him when he’s crying to go into a strangers house? He obviously struggles with his emotions and she just films and giggles and throws a sweet at him to shut him up. She’s just revolting.

• Sad
Reactions: 40

Whatadisaster

The way W is looking at everything and taking it all in melts me! I just really wish R was just more natural with him, he looks to her all the time like he is looking for answers to questions in his mind and just gets “do you love it?” or one word answers. She needs a bloody good slap and a proper parenting course!

• Heart
  • Sad

FridaK

VIP Member
Well all in all, I’ve found it quite cathartic to see Hannah & her Husband spend Rachael’s money on Oysters & Cocktails whilst talking to her & Josh like they are the village idiots.

A little vindication there for the way they talk down to the kids. Good job all round 👏😂

• Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Just watching the love hard dots of death, what an absolute shit show from the pair of them.
And the centre clearly isn't open, because they're faffing about in front of the camera and spreading the freebies all over the floor. Imagine someone turning up with their washing and kids in tow, having fled, and hoping to get support and a refuge place, and the doors are locked but that pair of cunts are dancing around inside 🤷

• Angry
  • Sad

Goeasypeasy

Rach - maybe you shouldn’t broadcast your daughter underage drinking…
Just a thought 💭

Blame the internet all you want, but you sleep well at night knowing you broadcast FUCKING EVERYTHING.

Way to go rach…. Shut the door on your screaming child to talk to strangers on the internet. Ffs

Reactions: 39
Time and time again I think to myself "what the actual feck?!"
Does she not look at her recordings and think, "nah that's sh!t" and not post it?
I do not understand why she can't see it. There has been many times I've typed something up on Facebook thinking "ohh I'll share this..." but read it back and thought "no fecker is interested!" So I don't post it.
She has no clue at all does she?

FridaK

VIP Member
Fucking hell you know. I might have to stop watching. Wibbles breaking my heart. I don’t know if I’m hormonal or what but I feel like he’s all alone 🤦🏻‍♀️. Just watching the Penguins whilst his parents fanny about a 100 miles away.

Is it just me? I feel so bad 😩

• Sad
  • Heart

ShaWei

Chatty Member
I wonder why Seb wasn’t at Gangsta Granny’s. You would think a person traumatised by drunk adults wouldn’t want a room full of them screeching and snorting right outside his bedroom door

• Haha
  • Heart

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
Anyone else think it’s fucking weird that T did that all by herself with no help from Rachel, who would have been much better placed to do it (or find someone who could do it for free 🙄)?

View attachment 853400

My 12 year old would probably jump at the chance of helping someone decorate but 100% would find doing it alone a struggle, physically and emotionally. It’s almost like T is her nan’s carer. Rachel should be ashamed to have let her do it without help.
Is your 12 year old available next week? 😂
Because I struggle getting mine to shower, let alone help with jobs

Why
Mom? They'll be going to the movie theater next and walking on the sidewalk 🙄.
My 6 year old walks on the sidewalk, throws out garbage too.
In her defence though she is the third and has been partly raised by YouTube

• Haha

angiebabe

VIP Member
A few things pissed me off last night…. As Hannah turned up Raq filming as per, Raq said “Look at MY house” Not OUR house. I’d rather sleep in a shed than her label everything as HERS.
Hannah going into the house swearing -“ Fucking amazing” then filmed with Willbobby “He doesn’t give a shit”. I’m no prude & will call a spade a fucking shovel but please calm it down in front of a toddler.
Hannah showing her tattoo. Raq “Is that a new fanny?” (Did I hear that right?)
Shoot me down but I don’t think L is suffering half as bad with her anxiety as is made out. She’s literally had middle child syndrome until W was born ( the older boys obviously don’t count)
Best dressed gets a trophy AND £20, why add the money?
Why tag Hannah when showing the table full of food? Looks like Jo did all the hard work.
Lots of gifted beer will be delivered now she’s tagged them. No filming of the blood shots she mentioned 🤔
S filling his face & no doubt dreading the drunken dad & Raq turning nasty once the paid extras have left the house.
Sloshy & L crashed out on the sofa, has L been drinking? I really hope W wasn’t there all night but I think he was 😢
Where was Bekind? Surprised she wasn’t there trying to be the centre of attention.
How much food has been binned this morning? Bet that shit show cost in excess of £500.
Good luck to the friends paid staff with cleaning up today. Wonder if anyone got stuck in the one square foot downstairs loo 🤷‍♀️
Too many questions.. thank the lord I got an extra hours sleep 😴

Cheerios78

A bit early and probably wouldn't pass admin but thread suggestion:

Week 5, no kids and on the lash, lusting after Hannah's gash

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
I think the Patreon is a marvellous thing.

One of the problems I’ve always had with Rachael is that her intolerable, poorly educated views and advice etc was touching the masses because of the size of her following. Now she’s putting all that crap on the private Instagram page with a tiny following reducing the potential for damage exponentially.

The people that are paying are beyond help anyway, so it doesn’t cause me any concern. I really feel it’s the best thing this thread could’ve hoped for in terms of her effect on others. It’s a win - win all round.

• Haha